Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted more cringe pictures! *Second hand embarrassment* 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😬🤮
Oh no, what a sight to see first thing in the morning! In the dark ages, I used to model and I do get a kick out of influencers like Ol Suz here trying to pose. This is NOT it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She used to be pretty, but she's really gone down hill. She looks like a potato with scraggly hair. Like a voodoo doll a broke ass witch would make.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was a weird vlog. What a martyr she is. Constantly doing things for people.
Ok, Snoozles. You just keep telling yourself, and everybody else, that! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
She used to be pretty, but she's really gone down hill. She looks like a potato with scraggly hair. Like a voodoo doll a broke ass witch would make.
I don’t think that the plastered down hair does her any favours. It rarely looks good on anyone but it really accentuates how thin her hair is as well as her big egg head 😅

Did I also hear her correctly in the latest vlog that she travelled to Greece on a whim to be a supportive girlfriend to Ryan… but then didn’t even show up for his gig because her outfit didn’t show up? She makes herself sound like such an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Best part of the vlog was when she said she does too
much and need to beb
That was a weird vlog. What a martyr she is. Constantly doing things for people.
Ok, Snoozles. You just keep telling yourself, and everybody else, that! 🙄🙄🙄

the example she gave was Ryan offering get lunch for her lols
Her brain capacity is really pea-sized 😂

She cld have just done the unboxing of all the crap she bought without including the unnecessary stupid explanation of her so called situation.
She also needs to stop calling going for a walk as “cute mental well-being”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God that dining table and chairs do not go with the kitchen. She is so annoying moaning about the cost of conversion but then in the next breath she says she has bought a new Dior bag. have you heard yourself? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Me: how am I going to pay the mortgage :cry:

Sue: is it irresponsible to buy a Dior bag AND rennovate my house :p

Talk about reading the room.....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Another bag to add to her ‘minimalist’ aesthetic she said she wants to work towards in her wardrobe. She really does live a vapid life of buy buy buy. She must also be on first name terms with delivery men by now .

Reactions: 9
Aw her dream of making content about her moving in with her boyfriend has come true! I know she's trying to be funny with the whole "I have so much stuff, where will Ryan keep his stuff?!", but like it's not cute 😬 You're the interloper who is taking up space with someone who's willing to share. Don't be a brat.

Reactions: 9
What does Ryan see in her? He seems like a such a decent, down to earth, non-materialistic guy. I am always so baffled by what some of these men see in these influencer women.

Reactions: 14
I really cannot stand the squealing at everything when she is with other people (like Vic) or the “I’m so cute and tiny” voice that she has when she sees something she likes…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.