Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow three weeks she is staying at Ryan’s. Talk about making a big deal, I assume she is making a big deal for content.. as surely no one can be that thick
I agree I prefer Ryan’s house

Reactions: 13
Moan, moan, bloody moan.

Moaning about Ryan's house being too white
Moaning his house is too manly
Moaning his house is hot
Moaning about the bedding
Moaning and crying her job is now reno and she wants to get back to doing two videos a week. WELL YOU WANTED THE RENO DOING AND IT NEEDS TO BE OVERSEEN!

Also why do you need 10 bags for 3 weeks stay?
Also if she doesn't want to make Reno content, then why is she making it? She is the one who decides what she wants to show and what not. Nobody asked for her great Reno content.

Reactions: 10
Also if she doesn't want to make Reno content, then why is she making it? She is the one who decides what she wants to show and what not. Nobody asked for her great Reno content.
Oh no its not that its because she has to oversee the reno she hasn't time to film anything. Boo bloody hoo.

Reactions: 6
I don't really keep up with the vlogs any more but listening to her talking and saying nothing at the start of the latest... she just sounds lonely and like she's got too much time on her hands and is lonely/ needing some other human interaction. Who spends that long comparing pillow cases and fretting about their partner's grey bedding and 'styling up some fun shelves'? Using up an entire shelf with a single tiny handbag as well....

BIG GIRL ENERGY and GIRL ZONE and GIRL VIBES. What? She's like a parody channel. How is it entertaining to whinge about everything? Poor lamb leaving her battery at home and then waiting for a delivery that didn't arrive. She's turned having an expensive home renovation into some kind of distressing event.

I stopped watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she talking about Molly Mae being a new content creator? She’s had her YouTube channel for about 7 years I think.

Highly amusing that she thinks she can style anything.
The fact that she’s ‘obsessed’ with ‘Emily in Paris’ speaks volumes 🙄

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t make it past the first 5 mins. Why is she acting like she’s moved into a new apartment? Styling up the shelves? Changing all his bedding? I had to stop after about the third ‘big girl energy’ 🙄 Tell us you have no content without telling us you have no content 🥱

Reactions: 6
Why is she talking about Molly Mae being a new content creator? She’s had her YouTube channel for about 7 years I think.

Highly amusing that she thinks she can style anything.
The fact that she’s ‘obsessed’ with ‘Emily in Paris’ speaks volumes 🙄
I think it makes Susie feel better about her own (lack of) success in the influencing realm. To see herself as a seasoned influencer who has been around for ages and Molly as some new up and coming influencer still learning the ropes. Meanwhile Molly is rolling in the cash, has been doing it for a while, and seen far more success in the field that Susie ever has or will.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She really needs to grow the duck up! This "i'm so tiny and cute" personality is boring and very strange for a 30 year old woman. Is she aware that her followers as dwindling? Get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When trying out a new blush could ruin your day.... the before and after look the same as well

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I managed to watch the whole thing and her whinging about practically everything tipped me over the edge. If they were genuine problems then maybe id have a tiny bit of sympathy but she literally did not stop moaning from start to finish. She needs a reality check.

• Heart
I managed to watch the whole thing and her whinging about practically everything tipped me over the edge. If they were genuine problems then maybe id have a tiny bit of sympathy but she literally did not stop moaning from start to finish. She needs a reality check.
All these chicks need a reality check! Someone please put them in real jobs, a corporate office or some blue collar work and let's see how long they last!

Reactions: 11
Is this not just Celebrity Apprentice lol
But the cast should be all influencers! Also, they can do a different job every couple of weeks. I'm thinking about: being a teacher for a month, a nurse, ... And it should definitely include long commutes to work!
I would be hooked I think!

Reactions: 8
Suzie would be the first to be booted out cos she is so incapable lol
The rest who take part would be too busy writing their stupid to do lists, planning outfits, and figuring out various tasks to get through the day.

• Haha
But the cast should be all influencers! Also, they can do a different job every couple of weeks. I'm thinking about: being a teacher for a month, a nurse, ... And it should definitely include long commutes to work!
A teacher and a nurse? are you joking? no even working in supermarket would be too hard for these lazy influencers.

• Haha
Suzie's on TikTok debuting a potential dress for a "romantic vacay". She's trying so hard to get that proposal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
how many holidays has she been on alrdy in the midst if her reno… south of france, greece, she seems to hint at one more in her vlog…

Funny how she refers to vacations as romantic…. The way she overthinks and fusses over every single detail of her outfit and re-enact the fussing for Youtube & Tik and Insta while Ryan waits for her in the room or by the pool is the total opposite of romance.

Then when she does manage to be ready & head out to the hotel restaurant 5 min ‘s walk away she will be vlogging or making him take outfit photos and vids for social media lol

tiresome much. def romance killer.

Dont get me wrong…. It’s ok to want to dress up, take pics on holidays for memories and post online…. But Suze takes it to a whole new annoying level

And no one gets paid, LOL

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.