Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol the coat stories, i agree the extra details were questionable and prolly a feature of that watever collab with Zara - but Suzie being the fashion expert is ignorant & superfically ordered it thinking it has wardrobe NYC vibe but at Zara pricing
If she ordered it online…
She shd have seen the close up details with all the weird labels sewn on.

Wait til next season or watever when Wardrobe NYC (or some other brand she is eyeing) starts doing some funky detail as well she would totally wear it and flaunt those same details she is ranting about now cos suddenly things are sooo edgy and cooool vibe slayyyyyyyy (seriously how many times she said slay in those stories)

Reactions: 3
That Zara coat she hates so much does her no favors 😬 The fact it looks so bad on her is karmic payback for that uncouth #luckygirlsyndrome TikTok.

Reactions: 5
K, I just caught up on the coat videos and it was so dramatic and for what? I understand she didn't like the detail, but babes it's your bad, you cut the tags off. Her life is so mundane and myopic.

Reactions: 6
K, I just caught up on the coat videos and it was so dramatic and for what? I understand she didn't like the detail, but babes it's your bad, you cut the tags off. Her life is so mundane and myopic.
It was SUCH main character energy. The label wasn't even that bad; in fact, she made it 100x worse by ripping it off and colouring the stitching.
Screenshot_20230120-163028.png
Screenshot_20230120-163156.png

I'm also DYING that she's never heard of ADER error (the designer collab-ing with Zara). The brand is even on Farfetch lmao. But if a brand isn't European or American, is it even worth knowing for her? Bloody clueless, as they're known for their blue tags and for someone who supposedly loves fashion so much she doesn't know anything outside of what crappy advise Victoria tells her.

If she actually took the time to read about diff brands, this wouldn't have been such a surprise to her.

And what a bleeping problem to have. This month alone she's accidentally doubled her mortgage payments, bought the wrong size in those Prada heels, and taken the tags off a £169 coat. Yet still has enough money to spend on a Valentino bag and Loewe jeans (even if bought with a Farfetch discount).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't see any of the coat stuff but did she just buy a coat, that she doesn't need, without even looking at it first, then remove the tags before she'd looked at it as well?! Then try and complain about it when she realised it was fugly? This says a lot about her shopping habits doesn't it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't see any of the coat stuff but did she just buy a coat, that she doesn't need, without even looking at it first, then remove the tags before she'd looked at it as well?! Then try and complain about it when she realised it was fugly? This says a lot about her shopping habits doesn't it.....
Yes.

Also ranted that she's done with Zara. lol, you know she isn't.

It's 80% of her YouTube content.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this is way out there and shocking to say but couldn’t she have just… taken the coat off and put a different one on? I know I’m sorry for even suggesting something so out of reason

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know this is way out there and shocking to say but couldn’t she have just… taken the coat off and put a different one on? I know I’m sorry for even suggesting something so out of reason
But the coat was “slay”, she had to wear it 😂

• Haha
The average female height in the UK is 5'3, that's ONE INCH MORE THAN YOU.
View attachment 1878574

And just when I think her style couldn't get more tit, she whips this out of the colonostomy bag.
View attachment 1878586View attachment 1878587
The below is all i see when i look at the top picture of Super Tiny, Miniscule, So Small Suzie......
1674228615385.png

It was SUCH main character energy. The label wasn't even that bad; in fact, she made it 100x worse by ripping it off and colouring the stitching.
View attachment 1896330View attachment 1896332

I'm also DYING that she's never heard of ADER error (the designer collab-ing with Zara). The brand is even on Farfetch lmao. But if a brand isn't European or American, is it even worth knowing for her? Bloody clueless, as they're known for their blue tags and for someone who supposedly loves fashion so much she doesn't know anything outside of what crappy advise Victoria tells her.

If she actually took the time to read about diff brands, this wouldn't have been such a surprise to her.

And what a bleeping problem to have. This month alone she's accidentally doubled her mortgage payments, bought the wrong size in those Prada heels, and taken the tags off a £169 coat. Yet still has enough money to spend on a Valentino bag and Loewe jeans (even if bought with a Farfetch discount).

"Seri" - Cringe.

• Haha
She has made herself look stupid with the coat rage, because if she had looked at the coat properly when she ordered it she would have seen the blue tag on the back, moron!

Reactions: 5
Not her making the coat drama into an insta highlight 😂😂😂 why
Well, she has nothing better to do with her time. Imagine that being the struggle of your year so far - having an issue with a coat that you could have just sent back. Idiot.

Well, she has nothing better to do with her time. Imagine that being the struggle of your year so far - having an issue with a coat that you could have just sent back. Idiot.
It’s also slightly hilarious because the bint has a habit of just pulling off the paper tag, but leaving the stringy part hanging in her clothing. She mentions it all the time. She’s so impulsive. if she took the time to cut the tags out properly, maybe she would’ve noticed the despised details 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It’s also slightly hilarious because the bint has a habit of just pulling off the paper tag, but leaving the stringy part hanging in her clothing. She mentions it all the time. She’s so impulsive. if she took the time to cut the tags out properly, maybe she would’ve noticed the despised details 🤷🏻‍♀️
True. It really shows how basic she is though. Anything that’s not plain, maybe has a slight bit of difference to what’s popular, she doesn’t like it. This is a woman (child) who does fashion content for her job 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
True. It really shows how basic she is though. Anything that’s not plain, maybe has a slight bit of difference to what’s popular, she doesn’t like it. This is a woman (child) who does fashion content for her job 🙄.
Ohh 100% can’t argue with you there. Totally fine if there’s a big ass recognizable logo (all the more better if it’s luxury), but gets upset because she’s knows the cost will be pegged as a Zara coat. Anyone who knows the brand collabed with Zara would know it’s a Zara coat.

• Heart
Ohh 100% can’t argue with you there. Totally fine if there’s a big ass recognizable logo (all the more better if it’s luxury), but gets upset because she’s knows the cost will be pegged as a Zara coat. Anyone who knows the brand collabed with Zara would know it’s a Zara coat.
Totally agree. Remember when she was wearing Fendi print everything? That wasn’t exactly classy or nice but, it’s Fendi so, it’s fine!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.