Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for adding the vid! I tried for like 20 mins yesterday and the site just kept loading without posting, so I gave up. Should’ve manifested harder I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s so bad at sarcasm, so who knows. But even if you’re being funny Sue, maybe keep those thoughts to yourself.
She’s 30 ffs! 🤢🤢

Omg those shoes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Calling kimchi weird. Nice one, Sue.

I can’t believe she bought the Versace heels. They’re such a trend piece and are going to be so hard for her to style 😂 If it were me, I would’ve gone for the Valentino version, since those rhinestones look so cheap. I’m assuming this Valentino bag will replace the Balenciaga shoulder bag she bought mere months ago.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Calling kimchi weird. Nice one, Sue.

I can’t believe she bought the Versace heels. They’re such a trend piece and are going to be so hard for her to style 😂 If it were me, I would’ve gone for the Valentino version, since those rhinestones look so cheap. I’m assuming this Valentino bag will replace the Balenciaga shoulder bag she bought mere months ago.
They’re bigger than her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So much waffle about the fact she's been painting her own nails. I thought I'd clicked on a video solely about what she got for Christmas but it's a waffle filled vlog. 20 minutes in and I still don't know what she got for Christmas.

Reactions: 5
Just out of curiosity (so I don't have to watch the video): did she get the bag as a present? Did she buy it for herself as a present? Or did she just manifest it because she has lucky girl syndrome?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just out of curiosity (so I don't have to watch the video): did she get the bag as a present? Did she buy it for herself as a present? Or did she just manifest it because she has lucky girl syndrome?
Sounds like she bought it and the shoes with Farfetch credit.

I've just speeded through Snoozie's latest video. She's got to be taking the piss with those shoes, surely?! I have never seen such a fugly pair of shoes in all of my life. Susie, the seventies are calling, they want their shoes back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t really comment here much because I always feel guilty but my GOD what was that last video. I listen to a lot of YouTube while going to sleep and I was so irritated by her rambling that I had to sit up and turn it off because it was keeping me awake. Was she talking about painting her nails for like an hour? Then I must have fast forwarded literally minutes of blabbering about a (vile) shoe she was about to show us. I kept skipping and thinking HOW ARE THE SHOES NOT OUT THE BOX YET?! And then, an apparent fashion blogger, has bought herself a ‘spenny’ 🤢 bag and hasn’t checked how to attach the f*cking handle before showing her viewers? I used to watch her because I found the videos relaxing but there is literally ZERO useful about her content anymore

Reactions: 9
dumb 1.PNG
dumb 2.PNG

"Now our fridge is stocked with Kombucha and kimchi and all this other weird ass stuff."

Christ alive, Lucky Girl needs to explore regions outside of Western Europe.

Bless Ryan - Snoozie asked him if they're going to have a weird dinner (because obvs Asian food is so bleeping weird) and he replied, 'No, it'll be pretty normal, noodles and tofu.'

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oof Suze. Didn’t you just witness the disaster that was Lydiot Eliza Mylene? This ignorance and privilege is not it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The average female height in the UK is 5'3, that's ONE INCH MORE THAN YOU.
dumb 4.PNG

And just when I think her style couldn't get more tit, she whips this out of the colonostomy bag.
1.PNG
2.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t follow that knob, did she finally get her comeuppance? 😱
A spread in every UK tabloid and even made US news after her disastrous comments this Christmas. Google Lydia Millen Savoy. But according to Ms. Millen Gordon her critics “don’t get her”.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The average female height in the UK is 5'3, that's ONE INCH MORE THAN YOU.
View attachment 1878574

And just when I think her style couldn't get more tit, she whips this out of the colonostomy bag.
View attachment 1878586View attachment 1878587
What’s the opposite of a Napoleon Complex?

A spread in every UK tabloid and even made US news after her disastrous comments this Christmas. Google Lydia Millen Savoy. But according to Ms. Millen Gordon her critics “don’t get her”.
LEM is the queen of blaming everyone but herself. People don’t “get her”. People are mean. People don’t like influencers. She refuses to take any accountability for her words and actions. It’s like Trump - it’s going to take a lot more than TikTok users making sarcastic videos (although I did personally enjoy the one from the povos guy and all the horse girlies) and news articles to bring her down a few pegs.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry if i am late to this i dun follow her much at all unless she appears in some other’s vlogs etc
This skincare tiktok with the bf is so icky and there is one more where she compares him to Orlando Bloom (her childhood crush). I dun see any resemblance???? But then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Ryan seems like a ok normal dude, how does he stand this vapid mess?

She calls the Loewe jeans perfect/ dream…. All because of the logo on the knees??? Other than that….what?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry if i am late to this i dun follow her much at all unless she appears in some other’s vlogs etc
This skincare tiktok with the bf is so icky and there is one more where she compares him to Orlando Bloom (her childhood crush). I dun see any resemblance???? But then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

She calls the Loewe jeans perfect/ dream…. All because of the logo on the knees??? Other than that….what?
Oh god no, to both those photos! 🤢🤢

• Haha

She loves a tacky logo. I think the jeans are cool, even with the logos, but she has 0 style. She just likes them because they’re $$$, she used her FarFetch credit, and she thinks she’ll impress Vic in them.

She needs to style the jeans with a funky shoe and something plain and structured on top a la Amanda from @londongirlinnyc.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.