Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves a tacky logo. I think the jeans are cool, even with the logos, but she has 0 style. She just likes them because they’re $$$, she used her FarFetch credit, and she thinks she’ll impress Vic in them.

She needs to style the jeans with a funky shoe and something plain and structured on top a la Amanda from @londongirlinnyc.
She behaves like a 17 yr old at times. Trying to impress others, wrongly thinking branded clothes are the best. I find it all very odd. Be yourself Snoozles! 🤢

Reactions: 7
She behaves like a 17 yr old at times. Trying to impress others, wrongly thinking branded clothes are the best. I find it all very odd. Be yourself Snoozles! 🤢
She doesn’t know who she is. Remember her Ariana Grande phase? I used to model myself on Paddington Bear but I grew out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1878497View attachment 1878496

"Now our fridge is stocked with Kombucha and kimchi and all this other weird ass stuff."

Christ alive, Lucky Girl needs to explore regions outside of Western Europe.

Bless Ryan - Snoozie asked him if they're going to have a weird dinner (because obvs Asian food is so bleeping weird) and he replied, 'No, it'll be pretty normal, noodles and tofu.'
She just doesnt know the names of many things it seems. I watched the vlog. That whole food and kitchen segment, she doesnt know the names of food, and she doesnt seem to know how food is prepared, and has really narrow views of food and eating. She is really ignorant and only knows how to throw in certain words because she heard other people use it. Superficial max.
Her whole justification for buying bags and shoes to complete her outfits is so rambly and really waste of money. That valentino heels look ridiculous on her - how can she not know her correct sizing? And she waited over 2 weeks to unbox the shoes only to realise they are too big? Anyway even if the heels fit, still fugly and she has nowhere to go for them. Even if she attend some influencer events, the shoes are just quite much.

Reactions: 6
That valentino heels look ridiculous on her - how can she not know her correct sizing? And she waited over 2 weeks to unbox the shoes only to realise they are too big? Anyway even if the heels fit, still fugly and she has nowhere to go for them. Even if she attend some influencer events, the shoes are just quite much.
Thing is she does know her shoe size because she fully states in the video she went with this size because her actual size was sold out when she went to buy them.

So she knowingly bought the wrong size because she's as smart as she is ✨lucky✨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There have been no episodes of 'the pod' for three months. It's now been offline for longer than it was online. I thought her discussion about starting a family was very honest, but tone deaf. Saying things like she doesn't think she's under as much stress as her parents were when she was younger, no tit. You spend more than most household incomes on handbags and shoes every month. Also her talking about grafting for the next couple of years just feels like a disclaimer about why she's got lots of ADs coming up.

Reactions: 10
There have been no episodes of 'the pod' for three months. It's now been offline for longer than it was online. I thought her discussion about starting a family was very honest, but tone deaf. Saying things like she doesn't think she's under as much stress as her parents were when she was younger, no tit. You spend more than most household incomes on handbags and shoes every month. Also her talking about grafting for the next couple of years just feels like a disclaimer about why she's got lots of ADs coming up.
Can’t see her getting pregnant, feel like she is at the smallest weight she has ever been and she is way to selfish to compromise that

Reactions: 8
Sheesh her disordered eating is coming through with that focaccia post. It’s “game over” for her healthy eating? She’s the worst.

Also, focaccia is like the simplest type of bread to make. What does Ryan have to learn?!

Sheesh her disordered eating is coming through with that focaccia post. It’s “game over” for her healthy eating? She’s the worst.

Also, focaccia is like the simplest type of bread to make. What does Ryan have to learn?!
Her phrasing “learning to make” sounds like Ryan is a kid learning how to walk. 😅

• Haha
I feel like ryan has made her more insecure. Not that it’s his fault. But she follows him around in summer, he’s the guy she couldn’t get with earlier in life and she changed to be a vegan for him

Did she say she wanted a side job?

I feel like ryan has made her more insecure. Not that it’s his fault. But she follows him around in summer, he’s the guy she couldn’t get with earlier in life and she changed to be a vegan for him
She 100% put that dress on because that female vocalist was coming over.

• Haha
I just can’t imagine her with a baby, she seems way too self absorbed and materialistic. One things for sure, if she were to have a baby the amount of baby clothes would be obscene :LOL:

Reactions: 9
I watched an 8 year old video just to see her top lip then prior to any fillers and yea her lips were thin but looked so much better than now!!!! They didn’t have that horrible shape and didn’t go out on the edge like they do now 🤮
Overly injected

Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest video, what a privileged twit she comes across in regards to pregnancy/babies.

She doesn’t need to ‘graft’ harder just needs to be more wise with her money and investments.

one of her shopping trips to buy a designer bag is roughly the same cost as most people’s childcare cost.

These influencers are so dumb, it infuriates me!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Lucky Girl syndrome made it into The Guardian (won't let me link, but if you google "Lucky Girl syndrome Guardian" it'll come up). I didn't realise it was a TikTok trend lmao, but it makes sense why Lil Miss Lucky was suddenly sprouting this bullshit.
Screenshot_20230117-075635.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s mad because she’s taken the tags off of a Zara coat that she has since realized has ugly design elements. How’s that Lucky Girl Syndrome working for ya now?!

She also sounds irrationally angry and very deranged.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.