Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see the bride in other peoples videos with the phone in her hand recording everything. In one girls, you can see she has her flash turned on when they were outside. She's videoing while her husband stands beside her watching like a pleb! 😂🙄
Hands up I didn’t spot that!

Reactions: 5
Wonder why she got dropped? Probably why Sue decided to go for the show stopper dress 😂
Seems odd that she was dropped, I originally thought it was because it would be a scaled down affair...but she had 4 bridesmaids 🤣

Also I know this is mean but the bride seems like an insufferable dose, her dresses were lovely but she’s quite strange looking. Scrawny, mahogany, eyes constantly closed 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s defo on a social climb but let’s face it they are all classless so I don’t know where she thinks she’s going?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do either the bride or groom work or did they get a loan from the credit union to afford such a lavish wedding ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do either the bride or groom work or did they get a loan from the credit union to afford such a lavish wedding ?
Why is everyone so fixated on their wedding ? they look so happy , who cares how they paid for it ! As for the judgements on the bridesmaids , they didn’t sign up to be scrutinized so leave them alone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He owns a few gyms and says entrepreneur on his bio. Should that could mean anything these days! She seems to be a wanna be blogger.

Why is everyone so fixated on their wedding ? they look so happy , who cares how they paid for it ! As for the judgements on the bridesmaids , they didn’t sign up to be scrutinized so leave them alone
Are you part of the Jackson begger brigade? All your posts defending them. Even trying to make an excuse for their non essential travel... 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I’m not fixated I’m just wondering if either of them work ?

Hello..welcome to tattle ... the door to leave is that way hun 👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wouldn’t exactly say anyone is fixated on the wedding, it has been splashed across social media all weekend so people will of course discuss and speculate about it.

If they don’t want it discussed keep it private, simple as that.

Reactions: 15
Just catching up on the wedding spam now. Did anyone else notice the wedding was very similar to Terries? Everything from the table named after places the couple love and then the fireworks at the end with the same Coldplay song Terrie used? Then she had the bongo drum players which so sue used at hers. I understand people can have crossovers but I just thought the whole thing was very unoriginal :unsure:

Just catching up on the wedding spam now. Did anyone else notice the wedding was very similar to Terries? Everything from the table named after places the couple love and then the fireworks at the end with the same Coldplay song Terrie used? Then she had the bongo drum players which so sue used at hers. I understand people can have crossovers but I just thought the whole thing was very unoriginal :unsure:
Its a wedding, thankfully I've never went to a wedding and gone oh thats so original. Not everything has to be different. Also been to about 5 weddings were the table have been places the couple have been. Thought the wedding was fab! Looked like a very happy bride and groom

Reactions: 4
Weddings are all the same when it comes down to it! I always have to laugh when someone thinks they are doing something "original" for their wedding. I don't think I've been to a wedding whereby I came home thinking wow that was something else! In fairness you may get so wrapped up in your wedding but nobody actually gives a shite as most of the time it's an expense for people! 🤣🤣🤣 there I said it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Agree with the above, all weddings are more or less the same ol thing. I did think it was absolutely cringe how into posting on social media the bride was though... but sure to each their own,i wont be following her anyway.

Weddings are all the same when it comes down to it! I always have to laugh when someone thinks they are doing something "original" for their wedding. I don't think I've been to a wedding whereby I came home thinking wow that was something else! In fairness you may get so wrapped up in your wedding but nobody actually gives a shite as most of the time it's an expense for people! 🤣🤣🤣 there I said it!!
We posted at the same time!! - fully agree, theyre a pain the hole financially and nobody cares!@

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree with the above, all weddings are more or less the same ol thing. I did think it was absolutely cringe how into posting on social media the bride was though... but sure to each their own,i wont be following her anyway.

We posted at the same time!! - fully agree, theyre a pain the hole financially and nobody cares!@
👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
I don't mean all weddings have to be original. The church, dinner, speeches, dancing, I get it.. it's the same across the board. But I just thought, considering she obviously wanted her wedding to be this glam, outrageous, insta fab wedding, then you wouldn't do the exact same as other "influencers". The minute I saw the fireworks and the Coldplay song I thought of Terrie straight away

Reactions: 1
I don't mean all weddings have to be original. The church, dinner, speeches, dancing, I get it.. it's the same across the board. But I just thought, considering she obviously wanted her wedding to be this glam, outrageous, insta fab wedding, then you wouldn't do the exact same as other "influencers". The minute I saw the fireworks and the Coldplay song I thought of Terrie straight away
If you get married in Lough Eske or Castle Leslie 9 times out of 10 the couple have fireworks. Nothing original about that either.

Reactions: 4
Am glued to the Mccreery wedding via all the Instagram accounts of anyone who's there lol....need a life I swear!!

2nd wedding dress?? Omg notions lol

I thought it was really sad that both Niamh and Harry spelt so much time posting on social media on the day itself. I saw a video where they were holding hands during the fireworks and then she broke away from him to make a video with her phone and post it rather then be in the moment with her new husband

you only get one day and it seems like it was all for show

I must say I do like her dresses. I'm pleasantly surprised as I thought they would be more tack city! I just don't get how a bride and groom have time to spend on their phone reposting pics from their friends accounts. I had no time nor interest in being on my phone on my wedding day. It's kinda sad and pathetic. Whatever about posting one pic to mark the moment but that should be it IMO...
Isn’t Niamh’s dress, the ceremony dress, IDENTICAL, to Jessica Abraham’s wedding dress ? Like to the last detail ?
Am I the only one who spotted this ?

Reactions: 6
I thought it was really sad that both Niamh and Harry spelt so much time posting on social media on the day itself. I saw a video where they were holding hands during the fireworks and then she broke away from him to make a video with her phone and post it rather then be in the moment with her new husband

you only get one day and it seems like it was all for show

Isn’t Niamh’s dress, the ceremony dress, IDENTICAL, to Jessica Abraham’s wedding dress ? Like to the last detail ?
Am I the only one who spotted this ?
Jessica Abraham’s husband was part of the wedding party, possibly best man

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.