Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosielite

Chatty Member
How old is she it must be on the cards
What??? Just because she's mid 30s and married she should have a baby? Leave off, it's bad enough when drunk aunties talk that kind of shite to you at Christmas, don't need to see it here too.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

DPG

It’s absolutely scandalous that someone such as Katie Jackson has the power the effect someone’s business by posting a review that it did not meet the four star standard requirements. This business is surely struggling at the moment, it employs local people and Is putting food on the tables of local families and this little upstart wants to criticise them in the middle of a pandemic because it didn’t meet the standards that her and her beggy mother are accustomed to.

Everyone is of course entitled to their opinion and is free to express this but when this one has the power to reach 40k people surely this will have some sort of negative impact on this hotel. She has literally no discernible talent and is only too quick to pull out the bullying card when people call her out for being a bone lazy individual.

One has to question the reliability of this review also. Was it bourne from the fact the stay wasn’t gifted and she is bearing a grudge or was it posted in the hope that an additional stay will now be gifted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Aimeexo

Anyone got any gossip on the wedding????
Hey! Niamh (the bride) is a relative of mine, the Goss on the wedding is that hardly any of her family were invited. We were snubbed for influencer friends. She posted pics of his mother and father, but none of her own. She is wayyyy to big for her boots, thinks she's something she's not 🙈.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
They are definitely common as muck and very rough around the edges to say the least. Carla especially has always been a bit of a wild one, flat out on coke and the rest since she was about 16, And hangs around with loads of local drug dealers.

her brother is so so rough as aswell, and was always sending horrible messages to people from the bloggers unveiled days. He is absolutely vile. He also has an interesting nickname from a similar incident that Carla had at the wedding 💩💩. Also the ‘foster daughter’ is his child from when he was a teenager. Not sure what happened that she ended up with the Mam and dad

I‘m definitely not Suzanne’s biggest fan, and think her products are absolute tat but she has made something from nothing really, and really shares all of her success with those around her which is very nice to see..

also the reason they go on 7 million holidays a year is so they can be tax non resident

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Icanteven

Chatty Member
I'm all for discussing what she puts out for public consumption & no issues with her being called out on most stuff. BUT, i don't think its anyones place to speculate over her fertility or IVF. Cop on a bit.

Same goes for her her husbands health.

Reactions: 32

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
Could the Ma be any more try hard and painful? It's all giving weather updates and whether or not to put the bright sunmer clothes or winter woolies on, "stunning" Matt Britton flooring, hundreds of pairs of the same style gold or silver brogues, tagging Dunnes, Savida and M&S in desperate attempt for them to collab with her, eating her fruit like a good over 60s woman, snaps of "Kadie' s gorgeous bedroom" (God forbid she'd pronounce her the "t" in her own daughters name), fresh shellac nails, manky heel cream applications using esthers aromas products, etc, etc. And all delivered through a froggy throat accent that Benson n Hedges would be proud of.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Madscone

VIP Member
I don't have a problem with bloggers or influencers doing what they do. My problem lies with their level of integrity such as...

Sosue at one stage talking about how awful it is that lambs are killed for their meat yet she is ok to carry a dead one around on her shoulder?? I'd have more respect for her if she backed up her concern by not buying chanel bags etc all the time.

Pippa promoting those ridiculous whitening stripes that are worth Jack shit....even more so when you have veneers like pipsy pie! Aoibhe was right about Spotlight for sure! The best are Crest.

Terrie pushing fast fashion yet acts like an eco warrior about the planet and now promoting vegan yoghurt. Does she actually have a clue what FF is doing to our planet. Also she acts as if she is a spokesperson for the frontline.....hmm I'd say she did a max of 10 shifts. Have some fu*king decency and just do the shifts without the praise and glory.

The Larby talking about how happy she is with her body and general life in West Cork yet keeps on bouncing back to photos of her skinny Photoshop days! Irony is that she still Photoshops! If you are a follower who is plus size she would make you question yourself in a negative way!

There are just too many examples to mention. As I said do your job as it's a great one to have but do it with meaning and integrity ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Banana879

FCC18F86-6BF1-45A5-A7B5-30E9A956BCE7.png

how coincidental he stops calling out when SoStupid jets off on her holibobs.
One rule for some and not for others.... Scared he won’t be invited to her launch party’s

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Madscone

VIP Member
I must say I do like her dresses. I'm pleasantly surprised as I thought they would be more tack city! I just don't get how a bride and groom have time to spend on their phone reposting pics from their friends accounts. I had no time nor interest in being on my phone on my wedding day. It's kinda sad and pathetic. Whatever about posting one pic to mark the moment but that should be it IMO...

Reactions: 28

Daisyxo

It had to be at least somewhat believable that Dzzzzylan bought it, so cheap looking tat from Rocks it was. Poor guy couldn’t even propose to his girlfriend, buy her a ring or have his own stag 😭

Over 10 years of working in jewellery, whatever that means....Hilarious isnt it, don’t ya just love a poster who only comments on one topic. It appears Harry Winston is here for all our jewellery advice 😂😂😂
I’m here for the tea just like everyone else but nothing annoys me more than when people post the most random of fake news with absolutely nothing to back it up as fact.
It detracts from any legitimate discussion and criticisms of her as a blogger.
The woman is absolutely loaded, loves showy flashy clothes and high end brands and has no bother dropping a bomb of cash on whatever takes her fancy that week, and yet you’ve chosen insisting that her engagement ring only cost 3 grand as your hill to die on?!
Pull the other one.
It’s clearly an expensive ring, albeit a ring I don’t particularly like. With her wealth, budget & tastes it’s just not believable that she’d chose something of that cost when her style is much more expensive and high end.

Reactions: 27

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
Katie is basically a young version of the Ma, absolute spit of her. The Ma "just said I'd pop on". Fuck off Susan. Literally. Nobody is interested in your new bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Slong95

Wasnt Dylan delivering pizzas when she met him?
He should really get his own job I'd say her whole family scroungers too
They are together years. I used to clean chipper toilets, we all start somewhere and there is nothing wrong with a husband or wife supporting one another. As for the sisters, they are just clingers

Reactions: 26
Sorry but who the hell does katie thinks she is putting down that hotel... stupid dope .. get down off your high horse and maybe think of the struggling industry that is hospitality that's trying to get back on their feet after a global pandemic!!! Jesus christ these yokes do my box in

Reactions: 25

Beebles

VIP Member
They are together years. I used to clean chipper toilets, we all start somewhere and there is nothing wrong with a husband or wife supporting one another. As for the sisters, they are just clingers
And the mother. Desperate for a collab with M&S 😂😂 she’s the spit of James Patrice’s Malahide Woman

• Haha
Reactions: 24