Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she set her profile to private after the weekend of snooping from everyone 😂 shes gotten her extra followers so she doesn't care now. One of her bridesmaids also did the same.

I know I'm sad for even knowing this but when I clicked on one of their pages the other day it was private and when I went on that evening she was public so everyone could see her story? I was one of the guilty parties snooping though as I was dying to see who was at it and what others were showing apart from just the 'influencers' 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we please discuss the overuse of photoshop on this ? Her thighs and the waist !!! You can see the blur very clearly.
It’s Ridiculous!

I was the
I love how she set her profile to private after the weekend of snooping from everyone 😂 shes gotten her extra followers so she doesn't care now. One of her bridesmaids also did the same.

I know I'm sad for even knowing this but when I clicked on one of their pages the other day it was private and when I went on that evening she was public so everyone could see her story? I was one of the guilty parties snooping though as I was dying to see who was at it and what others were showing apart from just the 'influencers' 🙈
I was the same snooping to see the wedding but them duck them they bunch of idiots really

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Firstly-adare manor would want to sack their pr guy. I used to go here with my family and it was so homey and earthy in terms of vibe even though it’s damn expensive. After this summer of pipsy and claudine and now this cocained lot-it’s just a wag paradise and to me it’s cheapened. Good hotels should ask they not be tagged if you’ve got over x number of followers because frankly not all publicity is good publicity.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I met Niamh a few times and always thought she was a nice girl but very fixated on her looks and image. I too went on to have a gawk and was sad to see the two of them spending so much of their day posting to social media. I didn’t give a shite about my phone on my wedding day let alone spending it getting the likes on the gram.

I met Niamh a few times and always thought she was a nice girl but very fixated on her looks and image. I too went on to have a gawk and was sad to see the two of them spending so much of their day posting to social media. I didn’t give a shite about my phone on my wedding day let along spending spending it getting the likes on the gram.
Also to mention I note they were in Spain 10 days before their menu tasting in July. No quarantine when you’re doing it all for the gram.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She still has old posts up from 2016 from her old boyfriend who was also her soul mate 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s even a card up from 2016 where he declares his undying love 🤦🏻‍♀️ But yes noticed the holiday trips became more frequent once she latched on to Harry . Was creeping to see if her face always looked like that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha, same here, seems she kinda always looked like that apart from her lips even bigger now! Yeah, always on hols and always 5 star!!!! How does he have so much money??

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion -
What's with all the hype, SoSueMe sells tripe, but don't forget to swipe 👇

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unreal latching on to the other ones coat tails! All the other insta huns ma’s have missed a trick there!

Right? I dont think I'd be too happy about it if it was my family. Also they are all peddling the same tit. Not one of them is unique in anyway.

Firstly-adare manor would want to sack their pr guy. I used to go here with my family and it was so homey and earthy in terms of vibe even though it’s damn expensive. After this summer of pipsy and claudine and now this cocained lot-it’s just a wag paradise and to me it’s cheapened. Good hotels should ask they not be tagged if you’ve got over x number of followers because frankly not all publicity is good publicity.
You took the words out of my mouth, this type of person has in my opinion absolutely destroyed any credibility Powerscourt had as a venue. Between so sell me and the McGregors (🤣 remember them?). They cheapen everything, such a shame for Adare Manor I really hope it doesn’t continue to host events like this one.

Reactions: 6
duck, the McGregors?! They've been lying low in COVID. Anyone set a thread up on them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.