Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corinna tolan looks a state too. No thread on her? “Skin genius” with the plastic face 🙄

Reactions: 11
I must say I do like her dresses. I'm pleasantly surprised as I thought they would be more tack city! I just don't get how a bride and groom have time to spend on their phone reposting pics from their friends accounts. I had no time nor interest in being on my phone on my wedding day. It's kinda sad and pathetic. Whatever about posting one pic to mark the moment but that should be it IMO...
So sad to see the bride with her phone out, you'd Defo be caught up in her moment. Don't even know who she is but god love her she went a bit far with the work on her face, can see she's a beautiful girl that's after ruining herself with too much work done - it's so sad to see

Reactions: 17
Like who even is Katie 🤣🤣
Thank you!!! Freeloading, lazy, entitled little leech. Same goes for Carla... and the ma, all clinging to Suzanne's coat tails for dear life. 'Public Figure' my arse. Back in your box Katie hun, you're making a show of yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did she get a boob job?

Say what you like about the bridesmaid dresses but I thought I was good the bride picked obviously real friends. All normal looking people
Think dress doesn’t fit her tbh

Thread suggestion False tan queen who doesn’t quarantine

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Thank you!!! Freeloading, lazy, entitled little leech. Same goes for Carla... and the ma, all clinging to Suzanne's coat tails for dear life. 'Public Figure' my arse. Back in your box Katie hun, you're making a show of yourself.

'Back in your box' 🤣🤣🤣

The hotel review thing did it for me. Didn't realize Katie was a travel critic. All 21 years of experience she has 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok, this is gonna be controversial babes...the bridesmaids dresses were appalling, didn't suit any of the girls....plus all her bridesmaids are bigger and not as glam as herself. I know women who have had friends who they thought were less unattractive than them just to make them feel better about themselves!

Reactions: 18
Yeah they weren't great at all. Who does that?

Did someone say Sue was suppose to be a bridesmaid too?

Reactions: 5
Sue doesn't have besties she just has a flavour of the month depending on who's doing a collab with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People talking about corinna not quarantining. She went to Italy which is on the green list which means she doesn’t have to

Reactions: 2
People talking about corinna not quarantining. She went to Italy which is on the green list which means she doesn’t have to
Still irresponsible. Supposed to be essential travel only. Look at the amount of people she is in close contact with daily

Reactions: 5
Suzanne was supposed to be bridesmaid, there was four bridesmaids and she wasn't one of them... Very odd! I thought with restrictions and it being a smaller wedding maybe she would just have the one BM so I was surprised when I seen them all 🙊 BM dresses were rotten!!!! Thought hers were nice though

Reactions: 7
Suzanne was supposed to be bridesmaid, there was four bridesmaids and she wasn't one of them... Very odd! I thought with restrictions and it being a smaller wedding maybe she would just have the one BM so I was surprised when I seen them all 🙊 BM dresses were rotten!!!! Thought hers were nice though
Might explain her last minute dress !

Reactions: 3
Ok, this is gonna be controversial babes...the bridesmaids dresses were appalling, didn't suit any of the girls....plus all her bridesmaids are bigger and not as glam as herself. I know women who have had friends who they thought were less unattractive than them just to make them feel better about themselves!
Gosh! some of these messages are very mean spirited.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.