Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just relentless with Adare this summer. I wonder have they any families or people with real and honest jobs staying there at all or is it just the flash with cash?

Reactions: 4
It’s just relentless with Adare this summer. I wonder have they any families or people with real and honest jobs staying there at all or is it just the flash with cash?
No I know a few who have stayed the night & a couple from up the country stayed the weekend there, loads of people go for afternoon Tea , or dinner for a birthday, they should ban all them wannabes anyway it’s too nice of a place

I get what you’re saying but I definitely wouldn’t class the McCreery family as wannabes. The are a hard working successful family. Yes Harry’s have a wealthy background but I believe he has made quite a success of himself through investments. His father held the distribution rights for a number of footwear brands in the UK and Ireland and I believe his the family are also one of the big suppliers of commercial office furniture in Ireland.

Reactions: 1
Maybe so but good god Harry Mccreery is so flashy and nouveau....money can't buy you class or taste

Reactions: 7
I get what you’re saying but I definitely wouldn’t class the McCreery family as wannabes. The are a hard working successful family. Yes Harry’s have a wealthy background but I believe he has made quite a success of himself through investments. His father held the distribution rights for a number of footwear brands in the UK and Ireland and I believe his the family are also one of the big suppliers of commercial office furniture in Ireland.
Fair enough tbh I don’t know much about them just thought the whole thing with sosue etc was a bit naff.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what Niamh Considine does for a living ?? Does she have a job?

Reactions: 1
Definitely doesn't seem to work by the looks of her Instagram and all the holidays since she met Harry
Went for a snoop it’s on private now 🙄 so it that after the wedding she turned it private! Sad!!

Reactions: 3
Definitely doesn't seem to work by the looks of her Instagram and all the holidays since she met Harry
Ya it does look that way 🙄🙄 Wondering if there was anyone on here who knows her personally to know if she has a job. If not, what does she do for a source of income?

Reactions: 3
Ya it does look that way 🙄🙄 Wondering if there was anyone on here who knows her personally to know if she has a job. If not, what does she do for a source of income?
I know Niamh. She's actually a pet. She used to work as a personal trainer and yoga instructor. She doesn't work since she met Harry.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha, same here, seems she kinda always looked like that apart from her lips even bigger now! Yeah, always on hols and always 5 star!!!! How does he have so much money??
I looked her best friends old posts. Niamh was actually much prettier before she had work to her face. There is some lovely photos of her in a red outfit with red lipstick & she looks very glam. Her photos since she started going out with Harry seem off. She never looks directly at the camera. Which Seems odd to me? She was also a lot less mahogany coloured & overall less fake looking.

Reactions: 5
I looked her best friends old posts. Niamh was actually much prettier before she had work to her face. There is some lovely photos of her in a red outfit with red lipstick & she looks very glam. Her photos since she started going out with Harry seem off. She never looks directly at the camera. Which Seems odd to me? She was also a lot less mahogany coloured & overall less fake looking.
Yes! She looked slightly more natural before, and a lot prettier. Does anyone know of any other work she's had done other than the huge fish lips??..

Reactions: 2
Yes! She looked slightly more natural before, and a lot prettier. Does anyone know of any other work she's had done other than the huge fish lips??..
She’s hit the jackpot with him and she bleeping knows it !! 💰💰💰

Imagine having no other accomplishments in life only marrying rich . It’s actually sad . Beyoncé be spinning with rage in her hotpants

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now that Niamh has passed the 10k followers ..... Should she have her own thread? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

As a matter of interest...... When can a person on Tattle create a thread? What status of member do you have to be?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.