Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that Niamh has passed the 10k followers ..... Should she have her own thread? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

As a matter of interest...... When can a person on Tattle create a thread? What status of member do you have to be?
I made one as active member I'm sure.

Reactions: 5
A pic gone up of sue and dylan and he looks amazinggggggg might be my new crush😜hes had a glow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They saying it on Facebook aswell it’s been too long since they’ve seen him ,

Reactions: 2
He looks so handsome!
I hated that pumped up bodybuilder look and the iced gem hairstyle, he looks so much better and in proportion now, especially with the more casual hair.
Hope it’s a sign that he’s feeling well and healthy again.

Reactions: 10
He looks so handsome!
I hated that pumped up bodybuilder look and the iced gem hairstyle, he looks so much better and in proportion now, especially with the more casual hair.
Hope it’s a sign that he’s feeling well and healthy again.
Iced gem 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow Dylan ! He looks amazing, so happy he is well, don't know what I was imagining him to look like after all the talk about his health, certainly wasn't this. Hope this means he's on the road to recovery

Reactions: 4
Now that Niamh has passed the 10k followers ..... Should she have her own thread? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

As a matter of interest...... When can a person on Tattle create a thread? What status of member do you have to be?
Do think Niamh should have her own thread, since she's a class A howya, leave thread suggestions down below for

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread Suggestion: Niamh Considine #1: Harried away, married for the money and the big day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who is this Niamh girl that got married? She would want to stay off the sunbeds as that's more than dripping gold and she looks like a shrivelling raisin. Is the story she married Dylan's rich Towie-esque friend and doesnt work or is there more goss? Very strange way for a young woman to want to live!

On a separate note, so glad to see Dylan looking so well, he's never looked better!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.