Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a thread here on her - check it out . She is an influencer, returned from Thailand when corona hit continually flouting all lockdown rules, had her hair done and extension done during lockdown & has been travelling between tyrone and Dublin regularly! Lights are on but no one is home.

She is living with Siobhan OHagan and the pair of them shared stories out partying last night with a decent group of girls but they have done dirty deletes on their stories this morning.

Oh and if you are interested, fairly terrible racist videos and comments were up on her YouTube and twitter accounts, but she removed them all when she was called out and didn’t even apologise properly. A real chancer!
She also writes a book about relationships with no qualifications it’s all copied from other people’s books she has read and likes to give unsolicited advice on psychology,law of attraction,meditation and all that kind of stuff and a million swipe up ads every day

Reactions: 4
I have to say I love Sue! I just love how she has literally gone from 0 to minted 😂😂 one of the first I followed and I think a lot are just trotting after her. I love how she looks after her family. Yes I agree some things she does it’s like cringe but we can’t say she hasn’t a good business she is savvy.

Reactions: 23
I have to say I love Sue! I just love how she has literally gone from 0 to minted 😂😂 one of the first I followed and I think a lot are just trotting after her. I love how she looks after her family. Yes I agree some things she does it’s like cringe but we can’t say she hasn’t a good business she is savvy.
I have to say I agree, she is obviously a great business woman and she has played the game well. Fair play to her!

Reactions: 15
I agree too. She can be a bit of a dose but she had the brains to know that blogging wasn’t going to last forever and moved into launching her own products. Think she was the first of the Irish bloggers to do so? Her sisters are just riding on her coat tails, does Katie work for SoSu too?

Reactions: 9
I don't have a problem with bloggers or influencers doing what they do. My problem lies with their level of integrity such as...

Sosue at one stage talking about how awful it is that lambs are killed for their meat yet she is ok to carry a dead one around on her shoulder?? I'd have more respect for her if she backed up her concern by not buying chanel bags etc all the time.

Pippa promoting those ridiculous whitening stripes that are worth Jack tit....even more so when you have veneers like pipsy pie! Aoibhe was right about Spotlight for sure! The best are Crest.

Terrie pushing fast fashion yet acts like an eco warrior about the planet and now promoting vegan yoghurt. Does she actually have a clue what FF is doing to our planet. Also she acts as if she is a spokesperson for the frontline.....hmm I'd say she did a max of 10 shifts. Have some fu*king decency and just do the shifts without the praise and glory.

The Larby talking about how happy she is with her body and general life in West Cork yet keeps on bouncing back to photos of her skinny Photoshop days! Irony is that she still Photoshops! If you are a follower who is plus size she would make you question yourself in a negative way!

There are just too many examples to mention. As I said do your job as it's a great one to have but do it with meaning and integrity ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Aoibhe was right about Spotlight for sure! The best are Crest.
Please don't use crest strips, they will DESTROY your teeth. There is a reason why they are banned in Ireland and she really shouldn't have been encouraging people to use them.

• Heart
  • Sad
If you look back on old pics she 100% had a boob job. Never speaks about it, i'm assumimg because shes not getting paid too
I followed her from the beginning..the days when Penneys hauls were still a thing.. I specifically remember her showing what bras she buys there and her saying that she had tiny boobs and that the bras gave her great cleavage...fast forward a few years.. a follower asked how she could have such great cleavage without wearing a bra.. oh I've just always been blessed in that area 🙄 Nothing wrong with it.. just don't lie.

Reactions: 15
I followed her from the beginning..the days when Penneys hauls were still a thing.. I specifically remember her showing what bras she buys there and her saying that she had tiny boobs and that the bras gave her great cleavage...fast forward a few years.. a follower asked how she could have such great cleavage without wearing a bra.. oh I've just always been blessed in that area 🙄 Nothing wrong with it.. just don't lie.
It's well known she's had boob job

How old is she?
Carol is 38/39, she looks fantastic in fairness to her... Her son used to be in my son's class about 10 years ago and she's was fairly odd and super quiet never spoke but would be glammed up to the nines anytime you saw her which was rare as was always the grandparents collecting and dropping him (they still live with them) also grandparents were the ones who went to the parent/teacher meetings

Reactions: 5
Carol is 38/39, she looks fantastic in fairness to her... Her son used to be in my son's class about 10 years ago and she's was fairly odd and super quiet never spoke but would be glammed up to the nines anytime you saw her which was rare as was always the grandparents collecting and dropping him (they still live with them) also grandparents were the ones who went to the parent/teacher meetings
I would have said she was older

Reactions: 2
Looks like she lives on her own with the son...

Reactions: 2
Hate that comment about the school. Why are younger mams always singled out.
I am the same age as her, I tried to talk to her on a few occasions she was always friendly just super quiet I thought she was really shy , was shocked when I saw her as a blogger as always thought she was quiet

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure she bought a load of vintage decorations for the place and in her last Q&A she said she is renting unless she moved out recently or is lying 🤷‍♀️
Oh really, from her recent pictures that is her parents house and housing estate where her son takes all her outdoor pics, the room in the house that she decorated with the radiator cover and all the pictures on the wall is the "dining room" of her parents house , which they obviously don't use so I presume that's her living room (I used to live in that estate so know the layout of the house)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone’s obviously told Katie about the comments been said , About making up a story to why she was off line for awhile !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.