Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys Katie Jackson came on pretending she went offline for her mental health but clearly she got her lips done. No shame in it, dunno why she had to lie and worst of all use mental health as an excuse, that’s not on. Anyway, look at her trying to eat with her new lips on sinead heg’s story 😂😂😂
Sinead who sorry wanna see

Why are people arguing over the cost of her ring when we all should be coming together to agree how much of a c**t she is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It baffles me that her and Carla describe themselves as ‘public figures’ because of who their sister is!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watch Katie Jackson’s IGTV from May 22nd ‘A day in my life in quarantine’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I spy with my little eye that she has the ability to read a book which is upside down 😳😳😳😳😱😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣
This can’t be real 😂😂 she can’t be that stupid. Hopefully she thought someone would see it, it would go viral and she’d get a load of followers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys Katie Jackson came on pretending she went offline for her mental health but clearly she got her lips done. No shame in it, dunno why she had to lie and worst of all use mental health as an excuse, that’s not on. Anyway, look at her trying to eat with her new lips on sinead heg’s story 😂😂😂
I watched the stories I think she was just trying to fit a whole huge bit of chicken into her mouth and she could not, she needed to chop it up a bit more

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It baffles me that her and Carla describe themselves as ‘public figures’ because of who their sister is!
It's actually mortifying. I honestly don't understand how or why anyone would be interested in either of them to have even given them a big enough following to consider themselves 'public figures'?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watch Katie Jackson’s IGTV from May 22nd ‘A day in my life in quarantine’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I spy with my little eye that she has the ability to read a book which is upside down 😳😳😳😳😱😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣
I managed about 30 seconds of that before I died of embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As soon as Katie said she was taking time out I immediately thought....she getting work done! Then she comes on with a more pronounced top lip a few days later...nuff said...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is Sinead Heg? I see Paul Stenson calling her out on his stories for looking for somewhere to party last night?

Reactions: 1
Who is Sinead Heg? I see Paul Stenson calling her out on his stories for looking for somewhere to party last night?
There is a thread here on her - check it out . She is an influencer, returned from Thailand when corona hit continually flouting all lockdown rules, had her hair done and extension done during lockdown & has been travelling between tyrone and Dublin regularly! Lights are on but no one is home.

She is living with Siobhan OHagan and the pair of them shared stories out partying last night with a decent group of girls but they have done dirty deletes on their stories this morning.

There is a thread here on her - check it out . She is an influencer, returned from Thailand when corona hit continually flouting all lockdown rules, had her hair done and extension done during lockdown & has been travelling between tyrone and Dublin regularly! Lights are on but no one is home.

She is living with Siobhan OHagan and the pair of them shared stories out partying last night with a decent group of girls but they have done dirty deletes on their stories this morning.
Oh and if you are interested, fairly terrible racist videos and comments were up on her YouTube and twitter accounts, but she removed them all when she was called out and didn’t even apologise properly. A real chancer!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.