Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
verrrry surprised if her ring cost 3k
Agreed. Unless it's cubic zirconia of course 🤣🤣 We looked at engagement rings in Rocks a few years ago and something a quarter the size of Suzanne's was around €8K. I might be in the minority but I don't like hers at all... just reminds me of a (very expensive) lucky bag ring.

Reactions: 10
Agreed. Unless it's cubic zirconia of course 🤣🤣 We looked at engagement rings in Rocks a few years ago and something a quarter the size of Suzanne's was around €8K. I might be in the minority but I don't like hers at all... just reminds me of a (very expensive) lucky bag ring.
It’s horrendous! Everything about her is tacky and yes I’m including her house with it’s mirror furniture and suit of armour (god awful!🙈)

Reactions: 17
It’s horrendous! Everything about her is tacky and yes I’m including her house with it’s mirror furniture and suit of armour (god awful!🙈)
The suit of armour is just ridiculous.... who would see that in a shop and think “must get that for the hall!”

In fact, what shop sells suits of armour for the home!?!

• Haha
The suit of armour is just ridiculous.... who would see that in a shop and think “must get that for the hall!”

I know.. quite clearly belongs in the 'cigar & whiskey' room 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
P

Probably a knights barbershop closing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
verrrry surprised if her ring cost 3k
When you actually see the ring it’s just a load of small diamonds around one mid sized diamond, cleverly done to make it look bigger and more expensive but it actually looks like cheap costume jewellery. €3K in Rocks, bought by herself 👍🏼

The mirrored furniture 🙊 oh it’s horrendous. She’s very footballers wives circa early 2000’s, tacky as duck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sue is a beautiful girl but has gone too far for her age and is on the way to looking like Michael Jackon / Kris Jenner. She should have left it at botox and the boob job but looks so plastic now.
I remember I once commented on a pic she had on insta asking what bra she uses for plunging necklines because her boobs always look so perky? This girl sent me a dm saying she’d never answer me because she got a boob job in Poland and that’s why 🤣 said her friend used to work for her ! I thought it was random so don’t know if it’s true 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When you actually see the ring it’s just a load of small diamonds around one mid sized diamond, cleverly done to make it look bigger and more expensive but it actually looks like cheap costume jewellery. €3K in Rocks, bought by herself 👍🏼
I've worked in jewellery for 10 years +, that diamond in the middle is at least a carat or more, and it was definitely more than €3k

Reactions: 12
I know the person who made the ring she got it 6 months before they announced it because they made a deal with free stay in Maldives so nothing was a surprise at all.

Reactions: 3
I've worked in jewellery for 10 years +, that diamond in the middle is at least a carat or more, and it was definitely more than €3k
Glass photographs well ya know 👍🏼 As you know it’s all about the C’s....colour, clarity, cut and carrat. That ring is a big piece of glass.

Reactions: 2
I don’t believe for one minute her ring only cost 3k. She’s often spent more than that in an afternoon of shopping on a bag or a few pairs of jeans, not to mention all the work she’s had done to her face.

She loves flashing the cash, particularly when it’s stuff for herself, and I can’t imagine her spending so little when she regularly drops a fortune on such trivial crap.

It does look like a a 1.5ct stone but the double halo is so cheapening 🙈
There’s a very similar one on Rocks website for €2,650 (I’m nosy) the shape is slightly different and her diamond might be bigger but not much difference other than that

Reactions: 2
There’s a very similar one on Rocks website for €2,650 (I’m nosy) the shape is slightly different and her diamond might be bigger but not much difference other than that
Yep and that centre stone is 0.50ct, which is at most half the size of her centre stone. Honestly I'm not sticking up for her I know what I'm talking about.

Reactions: 8
Sosue loved her imitation 1:1 YSL bags back in the day but definitely has the wealth now, the ring isn’t a cheap one - just a stereotypical “young money” one. Size isn’t the most important thing with diamonds. The centre one might be VVS or without imperfections

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.