Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Carla now as I am guessing she Is in another pub I did not think they were open unless serving food. She can’t be eating again can she

Reactions: 2
Was thinking that. She must eat for Ireland as she is not long out a restaurant having dinner, and she will be having to eat again to be in there
Nah she's friends with the owners son. She wont even be paying for the drinks.

Reactions: 10
Nah she's friends with the owners son. She wont even be paying for the drinks.
I don’t like being personal, but god her laugh is like a foghorn- nails on a blackboard level irritating. I wouldn’t be able to be in the same room as her for long.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just found this thread in lockdown boredom. So i have a client who is from where Suzanne is, and every so often she will come home (where I live) to see her family and friends. While here she comes for her nails done etc.

I had some tan on once and we got talking about Suzanne as I said oh it’s a tan I use I got from primark. Anyway she told me she had known her for years, knows her family etc. They’re very similar in age and I think they went to school together? She said it’s well known around the area that Su’s marriage isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. It’s a very unhappy one with her being demanding, bossy and taking the spot light. She said Su had also made comments once she finds it unattractive she is the main provider rather than Dylan as she’s old fashioned. The girl never had anything bad to say about the brand and actually complimented her for how well she had clearly done. But said she rarely has friends, her and her sister can be very catty, and her sister was big into drugs.

I’m only on page 2 catching up so my tea might not be too hot! But thought I’d add it to here. Glad she’s got a thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For starters your meant to remain seated and we doubt she has 2 9euro meals in the space of a couple of hours.. a
Yeah but you don’t know. I’m no fan of carlas but I think it’s unfair to accuse her of breaking the rules when you don’t know.

that picture is shocking she has had SO MUCH work done and she is so young! she was absolutely gorgeous and she has ruined her looks with the filler and fake teeth that you can see from outer space. So worrying that people feel the need to do this
Following Sues lead. Sue is on her third face at this stage!!

Reactions: 5
Sue is a beautiful girl but has gone too far for her age and is on the way to looking like Michael Jackon / Kris Jenner. She should have left it at botox and the boob job but looks so plastic now.

Reactions: 6
She said it’s well known around the area that Su’s marriage isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. It’s a very unhappy one with her being demanding, bossy and taking the spot light. She said Su had also made comments once she finds it unattractive she is the main provider rather than Dylan as she’s old fashioned.
Not one bit surprised to read this, it’s plainly clear from her insta alone that they are not in a happy relationship, the odd posts of their interactions look forced and cold. I’d say the VIP mag deal and all the money that came with #sosuethewedding 🙄 bulldozed that marriage through when it should have just fizzled out. I also heard that she bought her own engagement ring from Rock jewellers (not one bit surprised) but what was worse is she went into the jewellers about 6 months before the engagement gave it all attitude about you know who I am I want a discount blah blah. Picked the ring and then told him to go in and get for the planned engagement on hols. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not one bit surprised to read this, it’s plainly clear from her insta alone that they are not in a happy relationship, the odd posts of their interactions look forced and cold. I’d say the VIP mag deal and all the money that came with #sosuethewedding 🙄 bulldozed that marriage through when it should have just fizzled out. I also heard that she bought her own engagement ring from Rock jewellers (not one bit surprised) but what was worse is she went into the jewellers about 6 months before the engagement gave it all attitude about you know who I am I want a discount blah blah. Picked the ring and then told him to go in and get for the planned engagement on hols. 😂
There isn't a hope in hell he saved and paid for that ring himself. It's easily about 30k, maybe more? There's no doubt she's ambitious, and probably needs to be in control. I remember her shpeil at the time saying they got engaged, saying she was so surprised when he proposed etc, but it's obvious the whole thing was planned. The poor guy didn't even get his own stags, had to have her along with him to supervise. He seems like a quiet soul, and I'd imagine has a kind heart. She's cheap and has zero taste or class, although she tries her best to come across like she has.

Reactions: 16
I don't know how we can comment on their marriage from what we see on insta - the only thing I find strange is how many holidays Carla third wheels with them 😅 imagine being stuck behind her on a long haul flight 🤦‍♀️😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There isn't a hope in hell he saved and paid for that ring himself. It's easily about 30k, maybe more? There's no doubt she's ambitious, and probably needs to be in control. I remember her shpeil at the time saying they got engaged, saying she was so surprised when he proposed etc, but it's obvious the whole thing was planned. The poor guy didn't even get his own stags, had to have her along with him to supervise. He seems like a quiet soul, and I'd imagine has a kind heart. She's cheap and has zero taste or class, although she tries her best to come across like she has.
He didn’t-she bought it herself. Was paying it off in instalments in Rocks for a while before he proposed. Absolutely nothing wrong with the girl paying for the ring in my eyes but do find it frustrating when she tells a complete lie in saying it all came as a surprise 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sue is a beautiful girl but has gone too far for her age and is on the way to looking like Michael Jackon / Kris Jenner. She should have left it at botox and the boob job but looks so plastic now.
It’s not a boob job it’s contouring 🙊🙊😂😂

It was on Bloggers Unveiled about the ring it also wasn’t bespoke it was in their website and was only like €3,000

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.