Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to see about getting a decent bra for herself...the boobs are nearly down around her knees

Reactions: 4
I can't stand her but my ma follows her 'to be nosey' she says. She just showed me the photos and I nearly died. The absolute state of her she looked better before now she just looks desperate to be a young one. I wouldn't even wear that tat and I'm only 28.

Reactions: 2
I can't stand her but my ma follows her 'to be nosey' she says. She just showed me the photos and I nearly died. The absolute state of her she looked better before now she just looks desperate to be a young one. I wouldn't even wear that tat and I'm only 28.
And mar-hin the idiot paying for it all.

Reactions: 1
Ok the Pigeon story. The scary man story. This woman has far too much time on her hands. That, coupled with a creative imagination is scary. She has a narcissistic personality and in this case is a car crash waiting to happen. People like that either make up stories for attention, have un-provable medical “pain” warranting constant attention or cause rows. There’s a crash coming soon. Because of the drama we are subject to today. I’m unfollowing again.

Ok the Pigeon story. The scary man story. This woman has far too much time on her hands. That, coupled with a creative imagination is scary. She has a narcissistic personality and in this case is a car crash waiting to happen. People like that either make up stories for attention, have un-provable medical “pain” warranting constant attention or cause rows. There’s a crash coming soon. Because of the drama we are subject to today. I’m unfollowing again.
Not a mention in months
Yep....there has not been a mention of the fibromyalgia she claims she was diagnosed with a few months ago ??.....

Not a mention in months

Yep....there has not been a mention of the fibromyalgia she claims she was diagnosed with a few months ago ??.....
There all the same , another poor me , dannithemammy had a bad back , till she got a huge following , nothing about it now, my pain journey , another one , with the fibro , all pulling the poor me , story , mocking is catching

Lads what’s going on with the fillers? Is it just me or do they look lumpy 😐

Did she actually go out for drinks with a random person that she never met before who messaged her saying she'd love to go out but her husband didn't want to. Shes hardly that desperate for a night out, bizarre!

Did she actually go out for drinks with a random person that she never met before who messaged her saying she'd love to go out but her husband didn't want to. Shes hardly that desperate for a night out, bizarre!
Found it very strange considering she was up in arms a few months back over some stalker or whatever...🤔

Definitely weird....if it's even true....

I see she's looking into getting a tummy tuck. Must be looking for a collab off the avoca like the rest of them 😂

I see she's looking into getting a tummy tuck. Must be looking for a collab off the avoca like the rest of them 😂
I thought you had to have reached your goal weight for a tummy tuck? Has Suzanne? (Genuinely wondering because I can start saving if not)

Won't somebody close to her please tell her that less is more especially when you're an older woman. The dresses that are suited to 30 or below and then the makeup piled on like she's a 17 year old learning to do makeup oh god I can't 🤢

Reactions: 6
Won't somebody close to her please tell her that less is more especially when you're an older woman. The dresses that are suited to 30 or below and then the makeup piled on like she's a 17 year old learning to do makeup oh god I can't 🤢
Somehow I doubt she would listen to anyone. Firstly she hasent friends from what I can tell, except for her Instagram followers. And they are just feeding her narcissistic delusions by telling her all the time how gorgeous and fantastic and relatable she is. Which she obviously totally believes. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.