Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot the AF white on white šŸ™„
Back in Dunnes today ffs, weā€™re not meant to be in the shops daily and thinks sheā€™s great she got a bag , can u be that desperate in life, all these Insta huns, think the restrictions are there for the crack , grow up woman , act your age ,stop keeping the rest of us in restrictions longer , if everyone thought like u , Covid would be spreading like wild fire , I wouldnā€™t buy anything these huns have one their page , there a laugh ,

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is she one of the laziest people ever ?! She was givin out yesterday havin to look after her 1 child and cook dinner and clean the house as MARHIN was back to work. Thatā€™s just daily life for most of us! And then today comin on sayin sheā€™s so tired ; like from what?! Could you imagine if half these even worked part time?! They wouldnā€™t know what hit them then!
Nothing natural about her at all. The pose on her modelling those outfits with the leg out to make her look slimmer šŸ˜‚ Think she could do with a more supportive bra too šŸ¤­

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is she one of the laziest people ever ?! She was givin out yesterday havin to look after her 1 child and cook dinner and clean the house as MARHIN was back to work. Thatā€™s just daily life for most of us! And then today comin on sayin sheā€™s so tired ; like from what?! Could you imagine if half these even worked part time?! They wouldnā€™t know what hit them then!
Nothing natural about her at all. The pose on her modelling those outfits with the leg out to make her look slimmer šŸ˜‚ Think she could do with a more supportive bra too šŸ¤­
Weā€™re all jealous of it ,lol no weā€™re not mad Ma

Nope laziest sloth is fbg

Reactions: 6
Have you ever seen a more lazy asshole in all
Your life: imagine talking about a letter you received and then sending your child into play school anyway. Seen as she doesnā€™t nothing all day long anyway bar sit on her lazy ass would she not keep the child off for this week. I swear to god she is one Lacy fucker who boils my blood, Iā€™d love to know what Creche she sends the young one too and report her. Is that not breaching gpdr in some way!

Reactions: 2
Have you ever seen a more lazy asshole in all
Your life: imagine talking about a letter you received and then sending your child into play school anyway. Seen as she doesnā€™t nothing all day long anyway bar sit on her lazy ass would she not keep the child off for this week. I swear to god she is one Lacy fucker who boils my blood, Iā€™d love to know what Creche she sends the young one too and report her. Is that not breaching gpdr in some way!
What was the letter about?

She cackles like a witch.šŸ§¹ I wonder if her laugh will sound different when she has her trout pout back in a few weeks šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Will somebody tell me where she's from in Ireland so I can mark it on my list of places to NEVER visit OMG MY EARS THE ACCENT.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will somebody tell me where she's from in Ireland so I can mark it on my list of places to NEVER visit OMG MY EARS THE ACCENT.
I can help with translation:
Ties = Toys
Marā€™in = Martin
Suffeya = Sophia
Nar- min = Norman
Beeyu- hee = Beauty
Deyenooo = Do you know
Cacklebubblecackle = laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can help with translation:
Ties = Toys
Marā€™in = Martin
Suffeya = Sophia
Nar- min = Norman
Beeyu- hee = Beauty
Deyenooo = Do you know
Cacklebubblecackle = laugh
The fan today those lips are awful

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The hair extensions omg, and saying ā€˜who is this witchā€™ she honestly thinks sheā€™s in her 20s mortified for her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The hair extensions omg, and saying ā€˜who is this witchā€™ she honestly thinks sheā€™s in her 20s mortified for her
Why is she so unhappy with herself, fake hair fake teeth fake lips and fillers when will she stop, she honestly looked so much better and younger with dark hair and no fillers.

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s so fake , the whole lot of her. Why would ya bother with it all?! Suppose she has to keep herself young for Marhin.

Sheā€™s a dose - hates drinkin at home but every Saturday she has 4 drinks, sheā€™s a lightweight , stuck on the sofa on Sunday and never drinking again šŸ™„ šŸ„±

Reactions: 1
Had her unfollowed, went on for a nosy. Jesus sheā€™s 1 boob job away from becoming Barbieā€™s great granny. Those extensions are HORRENDOUS, like unbrushed dolls hair.
donā€™t get me started on the ā€œI canā€™t drink at homeā€ shenanigans!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
O sweet Jesus.....the state of her in the blue dress šŸ¤¢.....she looks like a bad drag queen šŸ‘‘.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.