Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping hypocrite she is.
Hypocrite she the highest form of one. Last week it was she wasn’t going to send Sofia to Creche because she wanted to spend time with her. Now this week she’s going looking for a job and she’s constantly complaining about the child and that child seems to rule the roost. I think she allows her do stuff just for content. You think she would get of her hole and go out with the child and do something never mind sitting at home all day looking into the phone. She’s a car crash waiting to happen and she contradicts herself constantly. No brand will ever go near her

Reactions: 2
She really annoyed me the way she talked about athlone IT on Monday, like no offence but she really is laking brain cells. The ENTIRE country has been talking non stop since March about schools and collages and what to expect. ALL collages (as the age group is older) said they would be doing a mixture of remote learning and on-site (reduced numbers) lectures. How dare she slate them just because she didn't Inform herself. It clearly shows on their website what they are planning.

Reactions: 4
Wow im shocked suzanne is still on insta she must have blocked me i cant get on her page weeks i wonder why she blocked me i actually liked her

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m the girl that Susie claimed I was looking for toys off her the sick pup anything my children got was bought out of MY money can’t see Susie handed out the latest iPhones pro max one at that. I mailed a girl to see if the money was been used and apparently this person said nothing if the sort to suzie. Only bulky online was Susie yes I did tell her I’d kick her around for saying id asked for toys when no such thing. I hope she gets a smack of the train to Belfast

I’m the girl that Susie claimed I was looking for toys off her the sick pup anything my children got was bought out of MY money can’t see Susie handed out the latest iPhones pro max one at that. I mailed a girl to see if the money was been used and apparently this person said nothing if the sort to suzie. Only bulky online was Susie yes I did tell her I’d kick her around for saying id asked for toys when no such thing. I hope she gets a smack of the train to Belfast
Did this happen on the mas on a mission page?

Reactions: 3
Why in gods name would she share the story about the dog eating the childs poo 🤢. Why would she think anyone needs to know that? She's vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why in gods name would she share the story about the dog eating the childs poo 🤢. Why would she think anyone needs to know that? She's vile.
It was disgusting...again the child left to her own devices...she had to have been a while not watched to have had the time to get her leggings off an do a poop!

• Sick
I was eating again when I watched her story🤢 lesson learned🤢 does she actually watch Sofia? Or is it all made up for content?

@Lalaland1985 she blocked me for having an opinion, then got one of her goons to mail me😂 she must of thought I was going to back down once she set her mate on me. Then dragged my name up on the phone show so I rang in, the other girl that went on against Suzie has mails of all the vile stuff Susie sent her she even sent the girl stuff off her hubby’s page. shes crazy that one and should be sent to see a shrink. I can show the mails of what I sent to the girl I know but suzie lied there aswell a d dragged that girl into it by saying she said this n that. What Susie didn’t know I know the girl years. And to be fair Suzie turns more stomachs than heads bless her

• Wow
@Lalaland1985 she blocked me for having an opinion, then got one of her goons to mail me😂 she must of thought I was going to back down once she set her mate on me. Then dragged my name up on the phone show so I rang in, the other girl that went on against Suzie has mails of all the vile stuff Susie sent her she even sent the girl stuff off her hubby’s page. shes crazy that one and should be sent to see a shrink. I can show the mails of what I sent to the girl I know but suzie lied there aswell a d dragged that girl into it by saying she said this n that. What Susie didn’t know I know the girl years. And to be fair Suzie turns more stomachs than heads bless her
Are you the girl that she accused of
Sending mails about the toy appeal and then put a big post up about you and deleted and blocked you ?

Can you tell the story again. There was that much shite on the mas page I’m not sure what this is about?

@Jembelle yeah that’s me, imagine been a grown ass woman and blocking me before post went up that just shows people how childish she is. She’s an actual critter bless her

@Jembelle yeah that’s me, imagine been a grown ass woman and blocking me before post went up that just shows people how childish she is. She’s an actual critter bless her
I actually saw that post and said should you not be doing that in private mail and she deleted the comment and blocked me from that comment. She’s a nasty nasty horrible yoke. It turned my stomach that did and after that I hated her l.
You can even see the same steak in her little
One and not for one second do I believe her kids don’t want to be on her instagram I’d say it’s because she doesn’t have custody to them. She needs to get that talking through her nose sorted. She’s pure filth letting that young child poo and piss everywhere at her age. How that Martin stands her but apparently he’s as bad

Suzanne the word your trying to say is eejit not eget, and your right there is lots of eejits around.

@Lalaland1985 isnshe on the thread she must have me blocked here also cause I can’t see any comments with Suzanne 😂
No I was referring to her little rant on insta the other day, she was giving out about people being bullies and talking about stuff they know nothing about, ya know all the same things she used to do on the mas page.

No I was referring to her little rant on insta the other day, she was giving out about people being bullies and talking about stuff they know nothing about, ya know all the same things she used to do on the mas page.
I'm sure she does be reading on here aswell shes well awear of being called out on this page.

Christ that cackle 😖. No wonder the child wanted to go to playschool. Its like nails on a blackboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.