Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here she is rabbiting on with her opinion. Suzanne you just stuck up for people who went to opening of a store unnecessarily. Whether they left early or later it doesn’t matter they attended the event you thick. You are just contradicting yourself the hole time. Your the most ridiculous pointless supposed blogger ever. Go and get a bloody job Suzanne

Reactions: 2
And here she is rabbiting on with her opinion. Suzanne you just stuck up for people who went to opening of a store unnecessarily. Whether they left early or later it doesn’t matter they attended the event you thick. You are just contradicting yourself the hole time. Your the most ridiculous pointless supposed blogger ever. Go and get a bloody job Suzanne
And she said they were wearing masks the whole time?! The photos don’t show that 😂
Also:
Too much make up for a Saturday morning 🙄

Reactions: 1
And she said they were wearing masks the whole time?! The photos don’t show that 😂
Also:
Too much make up for a Saturday morning 🙄
Seriously I sent Martin out to bring me trousers back. Shut up Suzanne ya lazy lump and do it yourself. He’s nothing but a dogs body that fella she’s married too. I can also see that dog turning on that child yet and what’s worse she stands there with the smokers cough laugh on her. She’s a dose and the make up seriously ain’t no big brand coming for her hack of her

Reactions: 5
She was very fuckin careful to rave about Brendan wasnt she!!! She's only dying to be a bperfect BA. Wasn't she raving about their tan or something last week! And clearly calling out Ellie Kelly!!! Nobody gives a shite! She only wishes she had been there 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Eating ostrich 😨 talk about notions...that's one animal/bird I wouldn't even think of eating 😂😂😂

• Sick
Ohhhh obviously bad blood with the sassy ladies and her ?? Seen it this morning on the sassy ladies Instagram so unfinished buisness with them and sue sue???
Ha suzanne calling anyone a bully is hilarious, she had a post up the day before world mental health day that said if you talk bad or bully someone online you have no business posting about mental health on world mental health day, so I was happy to see she didnt post about mental health on world mental health day, it's good that she practised what she preached.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jaysus if ye hit her on the back of the head a years supply of make up would fall off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s like a drag queen on a bad day. She doesn’t seem to have any friends or anything. She left a bad taste in people’s mouths with the mas page and after what she apparently done during the toy appeal. I saw her in action on that page to people and she’s a horrific person. No wonder her own children don’t go next nor near her.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely disgusting mouth on her with her child in the back seat, pox and poxy and duck off, all this in front of a 3 year old, the child will be bringing them words into school with her, she has zero class, dirty fowl mouth, she actually thinks shes hilarious.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else curious to know why the old admin set up that sassy ladies page and why they don't speak??

What happened with the toy appeal?

Absolutely disgusting mouth on her with her child in the back seat, pox and poxy and duck off, all this in front of a 3 year old, the child will be bringing them words into school with her, she has zero class, dirty fowl mouth, she actually thinks shes hilarious.
Her language is shocking in front of the child...and the child seems very badly behaved/hyper... taking a bite out of a chair in the surgery 😱 maybe she just wasn’t being supervised by mammy. I remember knowing the words to all the childrens books off by heart in my GPs surgery from repeatedly reading them to whatever child Id brought to keep them entertained. I think Susanne thinks everything bold the child does is ‘hilarious’ and shares it with us, like the bottle of tan all over the place and the oil on the floor etc nothing is sacred! I swipe through her content to see if there’s anything interesting like clothes or local places to order xmas pressies from etc but I can’t listen to her for long the accent the chesty cackling and the weird lip movements mean I turn the volume down after a few seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does Suzanne do temporary competition or advertisement posts then deletes them from her feed, surely it goes against asai??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.