Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Jembelle yeah that’s me, imagine been a grown ass woman and blocking me before post went up that just shows people how childish she is. She’s an actual critter bless her
Ya I remember that. She’s one nasty vile person. She’s so contradictory also two weeks ago Sofia wasn’t going to Creche now she is. She will just sit at home smoking and starving herself to loose weight cause she thinks she will stay relevant. I do laugh thinking she thought she would become this big insta hit and all she gets is free shite no one else wants and she’s an author of a diary. How the hell does he stay with an aul one like that

The chesty cackling, she’s only short of a broom and a black cat... “what do ye all do”
Fecks sake! Someone needs to tell her that releasing a copy/diary is not making her an author. The person who fills it in is more of a bloody author.

Sorry now but how is she af to Nike for gods sake l. She’s in flour cuckoo land that one

Sorry now but how is she af to Nike for gods sake l. She’s in flour cuckoo land that one
If she was working with Nike and Marks and Spencers she wouldn't be buying off the site, they would send her free stuff to promote on her page then you add the af link, that's usually how it works.

If she was working with Nike and Marks and Spencers she wouldn't be buying off the site, they would send her free stuff to promote on her page then you add the af link, that's usually how it works.
Also a company like nike is worth billions I'd be very surprised if they needed someone with a small following to help them sell anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The sassy ladies page is becoming more and more like MOAM. I had a member who’s pally with the admins giving me death. Sent me GIFS of a noose

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
The sassy ladies page is becoming more and more like MOAM. I had a member who’s pally with the admins giving me death. Sent me GIFS of a noose
All them pages seem to be the same, the girls on a mission page was taken down by Facebook during the week because of the bullying that was going on.

Reactions: 4
Anyone can post an AF link to anything once they have over 10K followers I think. So you don't have to be directly working with any company to post links to them or earn money from it.

What an informative turorial from her using that powder. Running a brush across her face pouting into the camera. Delighted i watched 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What an informative turorial from her using that powder. Running a brush across her face pouting into the camera. Delighted i watched 🙄
Pointless video 😂 even if she said “that’s where I puh ih on me face” it would have made some sense.
Not picking on accents, lord knows I’ve one..but when she said the grandparents kept buying Sofia Ties I was scratching my head..then she went on to say she had a shed full of ties....I realized she meant Toys 🙈🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pointless video 😂 even if she said “that’s where I puh ih on me face” it would have made some sense.
Not picking on accents, lord knows I’ve one..but when she said the grandparents kept buying Sofia Ties I was scratching my head..then she went on to say she had a shed full of ties....I realized she meant Toys 🙈🙁
I can't stand the way she speaks. The toys thing is like nails on a blackboard.

Suzanne's being honest now with her reviews 🙄 who would have thought that the cheaper products wouldn't be as good as the more expensive stuff, riviting stuff, you get what you pay for.

She's trying to be controversial, the b perfect shop opens in a few days, she didn't do it very well though, gave a pretty small/informative line about the product, didn't have a story showing or explaining Why she didn't like it. 'It's dry and doesn't lift lashes' does not make you a makeup guru.

I assume she's looking for the b perfect press pack and to be a BA like everyone else. she'll be converted as soon as they start paying her.

She's trying to be controversial, the b perfect shop opens in a few days, she didn't do it very well though, gave a pretty small/informative line about the product, didn't have a story showing or explaining Why she didn't like it. 'It's dry and doesn't lift lashes' does not make you a makeup guru.

I assume she's looking for the b perfect press pack and to be a BA like everyone else. she'll be converted as soon as they start paying her.
***uninformative 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Anything she gets for free is FAB and AMAZING QUALITY, she hadn't even tried the lashes today before saying how fab they are, she had literally just opened the package, real reviews my arse, this annoys me about these blaggers, they will take absolutely anything and say how great it is.

Anything she gets for free is FAB and AMAZING QUALITY, she hadn't even tried the lashes today before saying how fab they are, she had literally just opened the package, real reviews my arse, this annoys me about these blaggers, they will take absolutely anything and say how great it is.
Yeah drives me mad too 🙄 Im still wondering do people who live near her laugh at the full face of makeup & fake lashes every goddam day? If she worked outside the home then Id excuse it, but it’s very drag-queeny for going to the post Office. Maybe Im just a scruff ball, not a chance Id put that on just to mosey around. I can’t imagine it’s comfortable either.

I don’t follow this one at all, no that’s a lie I do but I don’t watch her. I don’t get it. I wasn’t in the Ma group so maybe I don’t get it. Has she false teeth? Why is her lip strange ? Why does she tell us if she’s going to piss next ? Is she meant to be funny? Her make up was filthy the house and yard is filthy. Sorry for all the Qs. I follow a good few but this one I don’t get why she’s such a big following

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t follow this one at all, no that’s a lie I do but I don’t watch her. I don’t get it. I wasn’t in the Ma group so maybe I don’t get it. Has she false teeth? Why is her lip strange ? Why does she tell us if she’s going to piss next ? Is she meant to be funny? Her make up was filthy the house and yard is filthy. Sorry for all the Qs. I follow a good few but this one I don’t get why she’s such a big following
She got the majority of the followers when she closed the mas page people followed her over to insta but she doesn't get much interaction from many, yes she got her teeth done in Turkey last year, and she gets botox and lip fillers also, I personally think the lips are way over filled and the teeth don't seem to fit her mouth properly, just my opinion, wouldn't be for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.