Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesnt seem to be even lookin at the child half the time...how long was child alone that she managed to be drownin the place in cookin oil..last week she had a bottle of fake tan all over the place too...she seems to be just left to her own devices
Agreed, if she put the phone down and watched the child she wouldn't get the chance to pour cooking oil and tan all over the place let alone take a tit in the kitchen.

Reactions: 1
She doesnt seem to be even lookin at the child half the time...how long was child alone that she managed to be drownin the place in cookin oil..last week she had a bottle of fake tan all over the place too...she seems to be just left to her own devices
Super Ma’s too busy flogging her jotters 🙄

• Haha
I never knew her house burned down. That’s an awful thing to happen. Im off sick at the mo so watching more than usual (hence seeming picky!) but if my child poo’d on the floor then spilled anything over it, the last thing Id do is put makeup on and talk into a camera! Nearly every sentence starts with ‘did ye ever have one of those days’....like desperation trying to reach out It screams VALIDATE ME!
Im not sure how future employers would react to an online following. I know my contract has a privacy disclosure and frowns on social media usage especially during working hours.
my biggest bugbear having watched this morning is her gripe at Athlone IT. She states ‘they don’t seem to know what’s going on’. Well now Suzanne, why would you say that is? Would it be the unprecedented times we find ourselves in because of an uncontrollable global pandemic, or do you think Athlone IT actually have all the answers but are keeping them to themselves.
ugh. Rant over!

Reactions: 6
A step to far today for Suzanne, posting a picture on a large platform seeking a postion as brand ambassador for the child with her location name and age on it, Suzanne if you read this which I'm sure you will, do your daughter a favour and stop putting her online like this, your a woman of 41 years, you should have a bit more cop on, absolutely shameful and dangerous carry on.

Reactions: 3
A step to far today for Suzanne, posting a picture on a large platform seeking a postion as brand ambassador for the child with her location name and age on it, Suzanne if you read this which I'm sure you will, do your daughter a favour and stop putting her online like this, your a woman of 41 years, you should have a bit more cop on, absolutely shameful and dangerous carry on.
Where was this up?

What's going on with her neck? Doesn't seem be a filter yet her neck looks completely different to her face.

Screenshot_2020-09-15-15-50-47-73.jpg

Reactions: 2
Can you get Botox in the neck?
Maybe thats what happens when you Botox your face your neck ends up crinkled more.

I'm old enough to start Botox but won't be as im put off by a lot of the raised eyebrows and frozen faces on Instagram.

Maybe thats what happens when you Botox your face your neck ends up crinkled more.

I'm old enough to start Botox but won't be as im put off by a lot of the raised eyebrows and frozen faces on Instagram.
Yea they really don’t make it look good.

And I will never get lip fillers because of the amount of horrendous ones ive seen on insta!

Reactions: 3
Sofia the 3 year old must give her permission
Mammy please show my face/discuss my kitchen floor bowel movements/neck pain/tan spilling with the strangers on the Internet pleeeease....no I don’t want to live a private life, I want everyone to know about the dog licking my wellies and me being left to my own devices with a bottle of cooking oil 🙈

Reactions: 2
Mammy please show my face/discuss my kitchen floor bowel movements/neck pain/tan spilling with the strangers on the Internet pleeeease....no I don’t want to live a private life, I want everyone to know about the dog licking my wellies and me being left to my own devices with a bottle of cooking oil 🙈
You couldn’t make it up. I was eating when she was saying she pooped on the kitchen floor 🤢 my roll went in the bin🤢🤢

I swear to god I'll never buy any of the things she is gifted or ambassador for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.