Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on yesterday's stories. She mentions she's been in bed sick with 'a cold or whatever it is', (her words!) Did she get tested for covid 19? Did she ring a doc?

Just catching up on yesterday's stories. She mentions she's been in bed sick with 'a cold or whatever it is', (her words!) Did she get tested for covid 19? Did she ring a doc?
There was mention of the Dr for Sophia didn't recall her mentioning the Dr for herself.

But I'm hit and miss with watching stories

There was mention of the Dr for Sophia didn't recall her mentioning the Dr for herself.

But I'm hit and miss with watching stories
Yeah I could have missed is too, I don't really watch her stories to be honest. She really bores me.
If shes sick and doesn't get tested she should be isolating for 14 days.
Now maybe she has rang the doc etc but it sounds like she hasn't because she said herself 'or what ever i have'

Reactions: 3
Yeah I could have missed is too, I don't really watch her stories to be honest. She really bores me.
If shes sick and doesn't get tested she should be isolating for 14 days.
Now maybe she has rang the doc etc but it sounds like she hasn't because she said herself 'or what ever i have'
I watched the stories and no she didn't say she got teated for covid but was obviously out and about because she left the lights on in the car and the battery went, she will be the first on moaning about another lockdown but yet shes out with symptoms, just like that other dope faces by grace going out with symtoms, no regard for anybody else selfish fucks.

Reactions: 1
I watched the stories and no she didn't say she got teated for covid but was obviously out and about because she left the lights on in the car and the battery went, she will be the first on moaning about another lockdown but yet shes out with symptoms, just like that other dope faces by grace going out with symtoms, no regard for anybody else selfish fucks.
Ah the usual so.....different rules apply for Insta huns or in suzannes case wanna be Insta hun. I wish I could screen grab her story but my phone isn't allowing me, actually she'll have it deleted now that it's been mentioned here!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah the usual so.....different rules apply for Insta huns or in suzannes case wanna be Insta hun. I wish I could screen grab her story but my phone isn't allowing me, actually she'll have it deleted now that it's been mentioned here!
She deleted the story about the car earlier on, sneaky snake that she is.

She deleted the story about the car earlier on, sneaky snake that she is.
She's so fake! She may have been a bully on her fb page but I don't think she has the brains or any talent for the Insta world.
So she lost 2 stone and already has a notebook out there, 1 hit wonder! She doesn't have the following for it, if she had the ma's page still going that would be different she'd have a chance then. There's too many people on Instagram with massive followers with bigger and better products out there.

She's so fake! She may have been a bully on her fb page but I don't think she has the brains or any talent for the Insta world.
So she lost 2 stone and already has a notebook out there, 1 hit wonder! She doesn't have the following for it, if she had the ma's page still going that would be different she'd have a chance then. There's too many people on Instagram with massive followers with bigger and better products out there.
I wouldn't be one bit surprised if she opened up the mas page again just to flog her notebook, shes describing herself as an author on her bio the woman is completely delusional to think this makes her an author, like someone already said previously you can buy the same crap in deals for 1.50, Imagine if she was at a job interview and she said she was an author and they asked her what book she wrote.... well i have a notebook 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be one bit surprised if she opened up the mas page again just to flog her notebook, shes describing herself as an author on her bio the woman is completely delusional to think this makes her an author, like someone already said previously you can buy the same crap in deals for 1.50, Imagine if she was at a job interview and she said she was an author and they asked her what book she wrote.... well i have a notebook 🤣
😁😁😁 that was me who said to go to deals!! I don't think having 100 pages of breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and exercise with blank areas for you to fill in yourself makes you a author for sure!!

Reactions: 4
Are they already printed. I seen a few typos on the samples she had on her story. Morto for her.

• Wow
I see suzanne misses the anon's, How long before MOAM is opened or a new group is set up? I think suzanne is bored and needs some attention now, Insta doesn't seem to be enough.
I did laugh when one of posts she shared called her 'diary' a jotter 🤣🤣, talk about down sizing it, a jotter seems like a more appropriate name in fairness

I see suzanne misses the anon's, How long before MOAM is opened or a new group is set up? I think suzanne is bored and needs some attention now, Insta doesn't seem to be enough.
I did laugh when one of posts she shared called her 'diary' a jotter 🤣🤣, talk about down sizing it, a jotter seems like a more appropriate name in fairness
Was laughing my head off at ‘jotter’ 😂 it is what it is!

• Haha
I'd say the mas page will definitely be opened again, people like Suzanne thrive on attention and she doesn't seem to be getting much from the insta page, the interaction from people on it is very low and she doesn't have much content, there's only so many tic tok videos and life quotes you can post and I wouldn't call that content. She was on last week about her older kids not wanting to be on her insta and she said she respects that, that there old enough to make the decision themselves, but what about Sofia, she constantly has her on insta which I think is really bad, in my opinion she shouldnt have her on it until shes old enough to make that decision for herself.

Son looked over my shoulder earlier while I watched her talking..he said “what’s with her teeth’? I explained she bought a mouthful in Turkey. He was stunned..asked why people did things like that....he said “Id understand if she was something to look at, but Christ almighty that’s like putting Alloy’s on a wheelie bin 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The dinner 😱 it’s an atrocity! Veiny hard cabbage...overdone shredded ham and n’er a parsley sauce in the vicinity. Im actually fuming on behalf of anyone who’s ever eaten in her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No only superma who does it but she puts up that Nikki has passed💔💔 and then ad after ad🙄would you not half an ounce of respect & just not post for the day😏

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.