Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crackers and cheese outside the cabin tonight 🤣🤣🤣and please don't ask her where she lives she wont divulge this info online 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s famous tho. So…can’t be giving out her location in case marhin gets kidnapped for a ransom. 🙄🙄🙄
I bet no one bleeping asked. Stupid meff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s famous tho. So…can’t be giving out her location in case marhin gets kidnapped for a ransom. 🙄🙄🙄
I bet no one bleeping asked. Stupid meff.
Jaysus who would want him ? Knowing that she was his choice would put most people off of him I reckon 😉

Reactions: 2
God she would really want to start laying some boundaries with her daughter. She really rules the roost!!!

Reactions: 9
Really don't understand why a 43 year old woman is constantly using those stupid face filters...her sense of humour is so juvenile 🤦.... And that child is a precocious little madam.

Reactions: 10
Her ' content ' is abysmal.... same tit different day basically. With a few more stories of the child, because people were messaging her apparently saying how funny she is..... honestly who are these idiots ?

Reactions: 4
Who would think that child is funny? She's about as funny as thrush.
You can almost hear her, g'wan now Saffiyyaa say this curse and I'll record you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine the screeching out of the two of them after a couple of drinks!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.