Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prwvious thread

Recap: Wait til i tell ya Suzanne is still mad craic girls and it could only happen to her
Marhin still most patient man in Ireland
Suffya and Norman Bates are just as much craic
And her trip away for a tummy tuck has been cancelled now she is getting a freebie or collab with Avoca

Anyone feel free to add a better recap as I usually tap by and catch up here 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She still doesn't drink much, yet dies of a hangover most Sundays after being out taking selfies with random fans in her local.

I forgot about the Sunday hangover
Famous selfies today - Rachel Gurry and Mrs Makeup 🤣
She got lucky. I reckon most people there had no idea who she was 😂. Acting like a pleb, recording them all, no one else seemed to be doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She got lucky. I reckon most people there had no idea who she was 😂. Acting like a pleb, recording them all, no one else seemed to be doing that.
I'm shocked she got an invite to it hope it was worth the €36 euro parking

• Haha
Oh my god 😳😳😳 completely different my god !

Thanks for setting up new thread …. Lots of lols to come … 😂😂
Is she actually altering her pics that much tho, she looks an awful lot bigger here than any pics on her grid

Is she actually altering her pics that much tho, she looks an awful lot bigger here than any pics on her grid
Sure she's like a contortionist on her grid photos. Mental looking poses and angles to get the slimmest looking photo.

• Haha
Girls I’ve been saying it .. She hasn’t lost as much weight as she’s making out .. She doesn’t show full length pictures of her weight loss ? If I lost weight and hit my goal and haven’t shut up about it I’d be showing full length pics not hiding it 🤦🏼‍♀️ She said she wasn’t going to put her weekly weight up like she did before or go on about her weight loss but yet she hasn’t stopped going on about her loss ! I don’t think she’s lost a great amount of weight I don’t believe she’s a 12 on top and 10 on bottom like she’s claiming!
i think she’s making out she’s lost more weight than she has because she doesn’t want to be accused of been lazy getting her belly cut off 🤣🤣
The picture above proves she’s bigger than she’s making out! How bleeping sad 🙈 That dress yesterday did absolutely nothing for her 😳 It clearly shows her side .. she’s definitely not smaller than a 14 .. I’m not fat shaming her In any way but she’s clearly lying about her weight loss I’ve called it weeks ago !

She looks like a different person 😳
Sorry but that blazer is bet onto her look at the shoulders ?

Last edited:
Girls I’ve been saying it .. She hasn’t lost as much weight as she’s making out .. She doesn’t show full length pictures of her weight loss ? If I lost weight and hit my goal and haven’t shut up about it I’d be showing full length pics not hiding it 🤦🏼‍♀️ She said she wasn’t going to put her weekly weight up like she did before or go on about her weight loss but yet she hasn’t stopped going on about her loss ! I don’t think she’s lost a great amount of weight I don’t believe she’s a 12 on top and 10 on bottom like she’s claiming!
i think she’s making out she’s lost more weight than she has because she doesn’t want to be accused of been lazy getting her belly cut off 🤣🤣
The picture above proves she’s bigger than she’s making out! How bleeping sad 🙈 That dress yesterday did absolutely nothing for her 😳 It clearly shows her side .. she’s definitely not smaller than a 14 .. I’m not fat shaming her In any way but she’s clearly lying about her weight loss I’ve called it weeks ago !

Sorry but that blazer is bet onto her look at the shoulders ?
Yeah I agree with everything youve said. The poses on her full length pics show her best angles or having her arms over her head or just suck. Even in the pic posted you can see her arms are quite big too. Again, not fat shaming but her weight loss is literally all she talks about 🙄 I remember her sayin too that she wouldn’t keep banging on about it as that’s not what people followed her for. And now look 🙄The dress did nothing for her at all.

and she needs 9 hours sleep 🙈 marhin seems to be left sorting Sofia whilst this one is in bed by 930 , it’s not like she’s busy working all day , poor marhin mustn’t get ‘lucky’ ever 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
[QUOTE
and she needs 9 hours sleep 🙈 marhin seems to be left sorting Sofia whilst this one is in bed by 930 , it’s not like she’s busy working all day , poor marhin mustn’t get ‘lucky’ ever 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

In all fairness a child of this age should be in a bed time routine. If her mother wasn't such a lazy hole both Suzanne and Martin could got to bed together at 9.30. Sadly though Suzanne spends more time on her phone than with her young impressionable child.

Reactions: 3
She looks like a different person 😳
I legit took the exact same screenshot. Either the most unflattering video ever or she’s put back on the lbs maybe avocas rules ain’t so strict.
I’d say she was delighted with herself being there taking selfies with everyone, not a hope anyone knew who she was prob taught she was someone’s mother.

Oh my god 😳😳😳 completely different my god !

Thanks for setting up new thread …. Lots of lols to come … 😂😂
I’d say she’s using Marcus Mitchell’s weight loss plan

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She still doesn't drink much, yet dies of a hangover most Sundays after being out taking selfies with random fans in her local.
forgets to show Mrs make up pallet lol , jesus bperfect must be stuck for people to advertise their products, she would put me off buying anything from them

Reactions: 5
forgets to show Mrs make up pallet lol , jesus bperfect must be stuck for people to advertise their products, she would put me off buying anything from them
Genuinely. I considered buying something from them before and didn’t because of the state of some of the people advertising. Suzanne can’t do her own make up and wears catrice foundation so why would i buy a palette she swears by at 30 odd €??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.