Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two of them are well matched, soundest girls on IG FFS.
Suzanne's version/idea of what counts as sound probably means the exact opposite....I don't know who your wan is and I don't care really... but they are licking each other's ar**s so for that reason Im assuming she is another knob like Suzanne herself is 🤷. Birds of a feather etc etc

Reactions: 5
Ah she was mixing with well known celebs today girls 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fcuk off ya muppet
Celebs 🤣🤣🤣 spongers and beggars more like. Be imperfect. Classless bunch the lot of them. Wouldn't touch that stuff if I was #gifted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just looked at her story. Who the duck told her she could do makeup. It’s horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Obviously never heard the saying, less is more 🤣
She might as well have used a trowel she put on so much. Then there is the spider eyelashes and the Rudolph nose 🤦....it's absolutely brutal 🤢

• Haha
Her friend taught Martin 😱😱 the shame!!
O I would love if she showed the friend/teacher....I bet she does not look as ridiculous as sue does..... but more than likely she has done a runner and dosent want to be associated with them lol

Reactions: 3
Lads what’s the craic with the make up? In all seriousness the lashes are something my 15 year old daughter would wear. She’s a fuckin aul one who thinks she’s a young one for duck sake act your age woman. And every single make up post is filtered, I would never buy from any of these brands that use Gobshite’s that haven’t a bulls notion of what they’re doing. She’s filtered to duck

Reactions: 7
Lads what’s the craic with the make up? In all seriousness the lashes are something my 15 year old daughter would wear. She’s a fuckin aul one who thinks she’s a young one for duck sake act your age woman. And every single make up post is filtered, I would never buy from any of these brands that use Gobshite’s that haven’t a bulls notion of what they’re doing. She’s filtered to duck
And even with the filters, this is what she looks like 🤮..... does she not see in the mirror what everyone else can see 🙈... scarlet for her 🤦

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. She must be a very lonely person. The woman has absolutely no friends. I’d be lost without my mates and her and her toy boy legit only have each other. It really is a sad life they lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry that make up look was horrendous . They should have sent her on a quick make up course before using her as an ambassador

And even with the filters, this is what she looks like 🤮..... does she not see in the mirror what everyone else can see 🙈... scarlet for her 🤦
Literally every bit of that look is awful . The liner under her eye is so aging . Blush and highlight is horrendous and lipstick is smeared ? Eyelashes don’t even look like they are on correctly

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.