Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Voduz gives BA to any Z lister going
They are a tit company
I know a girl who was silly enough to buy one and it's cheap China crap

Reactions: 3
Something happened to her....hmmm....ya....vanity happened !

But yet, all we have been shown for weeks is her painting and decorating apparently.....which story is the real lie ??
wonder if shes suing them , putting up videos of u painting and decorating will be held as evidence, i hope companies take note of who they work it , it was a collab , so this is going against instagram rules with no transparency , lies lies and more lies , able to do a podcast and build a cabin sick 🥹be looking for a go fund me next , illness is thrown around like a bouncing ball on instagram, sympathy posts now , every op has risks , trying on jeans a few days after op , to show the fab figure, definitely these collaborations with womens bodies , needs to stop , and careful who u work with, unfortunately she will use this to gain fame and freebies, tell people your story, warn people of coarse, but dont use illness to your advantage, people very ill , and not getting in twice a week, to see medical people, she’s extremely lucky, be lucky to see a gp once. a year, now telling a story about a cosmetic procedure gone wrong and so many waiting on surgeries, for genuine illness, i think its appalling these people, u choose this ,

Reactions: 10
Remembered she's sick 😂 checked in here for the reminder did you 🤣🤣🤣

I'd say the 'sick' is more hangover from drinking in your sisters shed 😜
First thing I thought of when i seen those stories 🤣 definitely reading here. Gway out of it I'm sorry you're not that great an actress you were full of beans the last few weeks with the cabin then realises oh shite i was pretending to be at death's door the past few months loving the attention/sympathy

Reactions: 4
She "feels" like a fraud the last few months 😅😅
Suzanne you ARE a fraud and not just the last few months

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Quick question does anyone know where does she plan to store all her stuff in the cabin .. new bedroom but no wardrobes or anything ? Also all the extra fiddly ornaments are not my cup of tea , but then I’ve more than one child and I hate cleaning so anything unnecessary gets the bin 😅

Did she come into a lot of money as that log cabin would not be cheap and then planning on building, new sofa etc, she must make a good few €€ from Instagram also, as I work and I am broke lol

Reactions: 1
Did she come into a lot of money as that log cabin would not be cheap and then planning on building, new sofa etc, she must make a good few €€ from Instagram also, as I work and I am broke lol
I would imagine they got a loan for the cabin as even with repayments they could still save . Think she mentioned selling it or doing something with it after.
Maybe she thinks she will get a payout if there’s a claim in the pipeline and they will build mortgage free?

Reactions: 2
We will never know where she gets her money.... but she definitely has plenty of it and she certainly knows how to spend it..... just keep your fingers crossed that avoca don't have to pay her another lump sum that she doesn't deserve

She won't get a pay out from avoca anything wrong with her is her own doing nothing avoca done. She was absolutely fine after her surgery enough that she went out drinking to her sisters for a confirmation party.it was all over Instagram it was after that she wasn't right so put 2 and 2 together. She had said before they had enough to buy a fixer upper out cash so that's where it came from Martin works full time in a job and she's getting a mint from insta. Dfs does finance also 😉

I honestly don't think drinking had anything to do with her getting sick. She would have had to have been drinking morning noon and night to have the level of illness she has. A swab or something may have been left inside her that lead to a big infection. She also had fibro so the surgery and following illness could have made that flair up

• Haha
I honestly don't think drinking had anything to do with her getting sick. She would have had to have been drinking morning noon and night to have the level of illness she has. A swab or something may have been left inside her that lead to a big infection. She also had fibro so the surgery and following illness could have made that flair up
She could have fell and burst herself open for all we know but she was fine after her surgery and for a week or 2 after it.

The puss on that child. She needs to take her off her IG and leave her be a child and stop involving her in all her drama 🙄 She is turning her into a right madam playing up to the camera. Who films their child at the register in the supermarket 😵💫

Reactions: 8
That ask me a question thing - I got a bit sick in my mouth reading the answers 🤢. She is so so full of herself it's actually shocking.

• Haha
Crackers and cheese outside the cabin tonight 🤣🤣🤣and please don't ask her where she lives she wont divulge this info online 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.