Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Here you go
That statement doesn't make sense!!! You were and are affiliated with them because you documented your surgery to your followers which was done by Avoca!!! And what does she mean the pictures they have up don't represent her?? Of course they do because she took the pics and sent them to them 🙈 I'm so Confused but it's safe to say shes defo sueing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know this is probably nit picking! But does it annoy anyone else when she says ‘mad house’ and it’s literally a video of Martin playin with Sofia or the dog running around! What’s so mad about that?? Isn’t it normal for a dad to play with his child?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Nono nono

I know ders a few ladies on here with kids with asd. Me included. But did ye see susanne stories this morning laughing saying she googled has her dog got autism. And saying seriously girls I think he's mentally challenged. Wow. Is she saying people with autism are mentally challenged o am I just sensitive coz my boy has asd.

Reactions: 17

Darkside

Hotels don't need jelly belly binfluencers having PR stays. They need to lower their prices so that the regular folk could afford a night away. More people can afford more rooms filled it's not rocket science. Making no money off freeloading bints throwing their kid in the pool for a pic.

Reactions: 16

Ollie96

This woman needs an intervention. She has insulted so many people with her disgusting stories regarding people with autism and their families. She is a nasty piece of work and needs to get herself a hobby or a job. That dispicable wheezy laugh at people and stupid filters. Pathetic yoke. I am so disgusted that this person gets brands to represent them. Well I for one would avoid any company that would associate with this layabout and her views . She needs to reflect on her absolute disgusting remarks about people with a diagnosis of autism and apologise. No shame. Sorry for the rant but this has really upset me and I am sure many others. Inexcusable.

Reactions: 15

Jox

Chatty Member
I’m helping my mother in law word her surgery cancellation letter to Avoca clinic. She was to have 1 part of a 3 part surgery in May to correct something botched during emergency surgery years ago. She is directly citing the ‘heavy discounts/rumoured freebies’ given to this knacker and RGorry. They will lose north of 30k. Should be an interesting reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sipsip tea frog

Why does she sooo much older lately? Even with filters on .. Her makeup is absolutely shocking 😬😬😬. Imagine at 43 sleeping over in your mother in laws and eating breakfast same clothes and makeup from the night before 🤢🤢 imagine the stink of her …

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
She's saying the pain is a 2 out of 10 days after major abdominal surgery. Someone is telling porkies i think. That's what happens when you get an influencer to promote your service, so disengenuous. Would put me off using Avoca.
I never rated Avoca anyway, giving influencers plastic surgery in turn for exposure is just crass.

Suzanne is someone I wouldn't trust to tell the truth.

Reactions: 13

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
The main problem i have with u Suzanne is how fucking flippant u were in regard to autism . Autism is not a google search or a 5 second quiz on the Internet like u suggest . Ppl wait yrs for autism assessment diagnosis and more . Horrible woman inside and out

The main problem i have with u Suzanne is how fucking flippant u were in regard to autism . Autism is not a google search or a 5 second quiz on the Internet like u suggest . Ppl wait yrs for autism assessment diagnosis and more . Horrible woman inside and out
Edit to add: trigger warning due to the picture

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Calicali

Chatty Member
When you think of it she got most of her mumber of followers from MOAM but she wasn't the star of that page. It was the members . Sure she wasn't even the original creator. She took Mermaida Jades followers after Jade archived her group that Suzie was a moderator from and set up her own.
I don't remember any funny posts from Suzie back then. The funny posts came from the other women on the group.
I unfollowed her on insta. I go onto insta when I have a break from my own kids . I don't want to be looking at loads of videos of someone elses kid especially one that comes across as a little brat
Plus her made up stories get more ridiculous by the second

Darkside

Horrific distressing injuries 😐 Apologising for being a fraud the last few months. Did ya ever hear the likes of it!!
I'm waiting months/years on a hysterectomy I'm in actual bits going around can just about do my job and run my house and this yoke just makes a mockery of everyone. You are selling lipstick off your bed??????
If you are that sick. Be sick. Stop selling your soul for the sake of a payday.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Calicali

Chatty Member
She should just name her page the Sofia Show.
Who actually wants to look at other peoples kids . Her content is boring , plus her kid is a brat

Moaningmartle

Bottom line is she deserved it. At the end of the day she sits on her hole all day doing nothing. Goes around begging and got a half free tummy tuck or what ever it was and is blaming them not herself , have a look in the mirror for god sake!!!! . She's a disgrace of a woman young kids and grandkids and out buying belly tops. And going around begging non stop.

Get this right

Months on end shiteing on about diet ,weight loss, how good avoca were , the surgeon this that and today sitting up advertising sweet king she's not to sick
She's money mad wouldn't suprise me if she injured herself on purpose to make a claim...

Calicali

Chatty Member
She "feels" like a fraud the last few months 😅😅
Suzanne you ARE a fraud and not just the last few months

• Haha
  • Heart

Nono nono

What's that shit she had up about Sean phipps. Is she trying to say that if Sean said his dog had autism we'd all be laughing coz he's a fella but we're pissed about it coz shes a woman. Is she for real. She'd wanna go way off Instagram for herself before she digs any bigger of a hole to fit her stupid big mouth in

• Wow