Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the cartoon face all the time? Jesus she'd give you major ick.

Reactions: 6
Only got a chance to have a proper look at the make up stories. Sweet baby lamb of devine, it's honestly like a joke reel when she just keeps on keeps on applying more, I was expecting a joke at the end, not her leaving the house like that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So who owes her money lads? Is it from that diary thing she did years ago? Wasn’t there a fallout there if I remember right?

What's with the cartoon face all the time? Jesus she'd give you major ick.
Well, it's probably a thing that if everyone is saying the state of her, she can tell herself, sure I'm using funny filters, that's the idea.

Reactions: 5
She’s going through angry reacting the man who killed the children in tallaghts Facebook pics. I’m not sure what she thinks that will solve. Why don’t she raise awareness , use her platform to raise money for the family or other families of DV instead of just being outraged and making it all about herself on her stories. Same thing she did with Aisling Murphy.

• Wow
So who owes her money lads? Is it from that diary thing she did years ago? Wasn’t there a fallout there if I remember right?
Didn’t the one sell them for real cheap in the end just to piss her off. Then her Martin and her daughters started writing awful stuff up on her reviews on line. He’s as bad as she is

I don't remember the full story but it was a crappy journal thing in collaboration with someone called Tara, to try to cash in her fairly new Instagram 'fame'. Unsurprisingly, it flopped.
I believe she fell out with Tara (not sure why), but the collab only lasted til the stock was gone.

Reactions: 2
I don't remember the full story but it was a crappy journal thing in collaboration with someone called Tara, to try to cash in her fairly new Instagram 'fame'. Unsurprisingly, it flopped.
That’s the one! She doesn’t seem to get on with anyone for too long does she?

She’s going through angry reacting the man who killed the children in tallaghts Facebook pics. I’m not sure what she thinks that will solve. Why don’t she raise awareness , use her platform to raise money for the family or other families of DV instead of just being outraged and making it all about herself on her stories. Same thing she did with Aisling Murphy.
I find this so weird like it's not as if he is going to see this and to be honest I don't think he cares.
There is a go fund me set up by the family to help towards funeral costs , maybe she could use her platform to donate to that , share the link so that others can too and actually help the family instead of leaving silly angry faces on a profile

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.