Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder has she settled with avoca out of court / on the QT. Where else has all the money come from

Reactions: 11
77 ish stories so far today..... and she sooo tired from all the work she is doing.. apparently !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That’ll rumble on for years. When it eventually gets to court, Avoca will use her “Instagram” as evidence. the more the dozy twit puts out there the better for them.
I’m sure some solicitor (not knowing the full story) has told her she’ll get thousands.

I wonder has she settled with avoca out of court / on the QT. Where else has all the money come from

Reactions: 3
That’ll rumble on for years. When it eventually gets to court, Avoca will use her “Instagram” as evidence. the more the dozy twit puts out there the better for them.
I’m sure some solicitor (not knowing the full story) has told her she’ll get thousands.
We can hope 🤞🤞.... because she definitely dosent deserve a payout.

Reactions: 4
I think she realised early on it wasn’t going well, as someone who worked on a makeup counter for 2 years this hurt my soul 🫣
Suzie clearly doesn't know how to colour match 😦
It's like using a pan stick years ago all over her face
Also ,how does one become a brand ambassador for voduz
Every Beggy Mitchell like this instaGRAN is one

Reactions: 5
Suzie clearly doesn't know how to colour match 😦
It's like using a pan stick years ago all over her face
Also ,how does one become a brand ambassador for voduz
Every Beggy Mitchell like this instaGRAN is one
Well she is certainly flat out trying to flog the voduz and bperfect last couple of days.....the Emma mattress , sweet king and the toothbrush are probably on the way....

And yes, that foundation yesterday was hilarious...a complete different colour to her normal skin tone.

Reactions: 1
Well she is certainly flat out trying to flog the voduz and bperfect last couple of days.....the Emma mattress , sweet king and the toothbrush are probably on the way....

And yes, that foundation yesterday was hilarious...a complete different colour to her normal skin tone.
It was at least 3/4 shades too dark for her? Like WTAF is she doing? The pout tho 😭 she’s in her 40’s ffs give it a rest love! She is just constant ad ad ad lately it’s beyond boring. Didn’t she say before that she would never do that? All about the 💵

Reactions: 7
So this was supposedly her this morning using her voduz curler, and the second pic is later on the same day 👀 .. Now either the voduz is absolutely Shite 🤣 or she’s telling porkeys..
Obviously the video was pre recorded.. she was Going on about how she needed a boost to feel good as she’s no time to get her hair done 🤔

They might of settled quick and out of court she probably threatened to tell her thousands of followers what happened.. The Avoca might of panicked and paid her not to speak about it 🤔 who knows …

I think she realised early on it wasn’t going well, as someone who worked on a makeup counter for 2 years this hurt my soul 🫣
The difference without a filter 😬😬

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Her hair looks stupid, her make up is cack and don’t get me started on the size of her nostrils and ears. Massive. She goes on pouting away like she’s a glamour model 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Settle for what surely her Instagram can be used against her she was out the weekend she ended up in hospital insta doesn't lie

Reactions: 6
Edited to add : I'm not throwing any shade at cabins, I'd actually like one myself.

Omg....I'm Soo sick of the 'caravan' (🤣) stories. ...beyond boring... honestly who cares ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she tags homesavers and they don't collab with her 😂 be interesting to see I doubt it's gifted they are very expensive for cabins that company. I can't see them gifted it
my god she had to buy everything, great to see her recovering, since she got the cabin, why. do people in business # with these no bodies, back with b perfect and voduz desperate companies 😂

my god she had to buy everything, great to see her recovering, since she got the cabin, why. do people in business # with these no bodies, back with b perfect and voduz desperate companies 😂
I was shocked to see them give her a ba role. 🙈🤣

Hilarious timing. Hi Suzanne, glad to know you are obviously reading here and had to announce your “health is limited” 😂😂 I’d nearly anonymously contact the clinic with screen shots of what she’s been up to during her “life limiting illness”
Silly bint

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something happened to her....hmmm....ya....vanity happened !

But yet, all we have been shown for weeks is her painting and decorating apparently.....which story is the real lie ??

Reactions: 5
Horrific distressing injuries 😐 Apologising for being a fraud the last few months. Did ya ever hear the likes of it!!
I'm waiting months/years on a hysterectomy I'm in actual bits going around can just about do my job and run my house and this yoke just makes a mockery of everyone. You are selling lipstick off your bed??????
If you are that sick. Be sick. Stop selling your soul for the sake of a payday.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.