Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophia is a brat a good slap she needs. Altho you can see from her stories that some of the stuff sophia says she's been told to say or she's already said it and asked to repeat it she said yesterday her older kids don't take sophia for long would u blame them

Reactions: 9
I had to re follow after reading here to see. That child is a precocious little madam and needs a bit of discipline. Spineless mar-hin is bullied by them both so he can’t discipline her. Su is a narcissist and a bully. I can’t believe a 5 year old even said “Jesus Christ tonight”, let alone being able to reason out that her mam can make her dinner but not Lego, it’s really worrying behaviour.
the chesty wheezy cough behind the camera is gross.
don’t get me started on the pure made up stories and the faces she pulls 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 5
4558BE3F-D779-4C0F-AAE5-36A3BAC55F42.jpeg

No sorry, that girl needs the slap of reality, how dare she say “try being an influencer for a day” AS IF she had worked tirelessly for 12+hrs on a shift in a hospital. She can post a photo of herself with a product that took 2 seconds and earn more than me and my partner do in a month.

I CANNOT wait for this influencer thing to go bust..

Reactions: 11
She makes me feel nauseous , she is so attention seeking it is unreal .. the way she lies around the place, what mother can get back into bed at 10 to 10 in the morning while their partner is at work ? Has she noting better to do??

Reactions: 8
Jesus christ what was that tic tok she has up. Firstly if that is a person's mental anguish, why would you record it. Secondly why would you share it. Disgusting.

Reactions: 2
O duck off Suzanne you absolute liar - pretending to care about her followers struggling while she never stops spending money herself and showing off her purchases.... she certainly isn't being deprived is she ?

Just jumping on a bandwagon that she thinks will make her look relatable.

Reactions: 7
She must he exhausting to know IRL, everything is a big long story with no ending and no need for it. Getting hard to watch at this stage 🙈

Reactions: 1
Why does Suz tell ‘the child ’ what to say and then record her sayin it 🙄🙄

Call me a Karen or whatever but the language out of that child , using words like gobshite and shite, my oldest is a few years older that Sufia and knows not to use words like that! And sue there recording her 🙄

Reactions: 6
Did she say shake your p**sy to the child after the child saying shake your boobies... is this one for real? I actually along with thousands of others I'm sure can't stand it. Still can't believe she's on whinging about her health when the selfish cow went and got a rake of work done free and it's back to bite her in the arse.. suck it up. The child is a little brat nothing cute or funny and it's sad that a phone is stuck in her face 24\7 to gain likes for her mother.

Did she say shake your p**sy to the child after the child saying shake your boobies... is this one for real? I actually along with thousands of others I'm sure can't stand it. Still can't believe she's on whinging about her health when the selfish cow went and got a rake of work done free and it's back to bite her in the arse.. suck it up. The child is a little brat nothing cute or funny and it's sad that a phone is stuck in her face 24\7 to gain likes for her mother.
Seems every second post if not more is the child, for content??!!! A child cannot consent to being broadcast to thousands of people it’s just ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Met a friend for coffee ☕ yea suzie what friend 🤣🤣 clearly been reading here about having no friends..

Met a friend for coffee ☕ yea suzie what friend 🤣🤣 clearly been reading here about having no friends..
🤣.. thought that too...no photo of said 'friend'.... just of her leggings 🤦🤷
No real friends - I don't wonder why tbh.. her only friends are silly women on Instagram like herself. So, they can't even be classed as friends....

Imagine getting that excited about Irish dancing teachers been exposed 🤣🤣 sitting on your phone to tell your ‘followers 🫣 she was delighted with herself 🤣🤣🤣
I haven't watched her in ages she's gone very old looking cabin life isn't treating her well

Yea Suzanne we believe ya have friends 🤣
I’ve never heard her ever mention a friend until it was posted here pointing out she doesn’t have any!! Glued to this thread she is .. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s An account on here , she had many fake pages in her ‘ mas on a mission page ‘. Martin , Sophia and Norman aren’t your friends Suzanne you loser..

I haven't watched her in ages she's gone very old looking cabin life isn't treating her well
Omg said the same thing .. even filters on and you can see the bags under the eyes .. she may of got a new phone or something the camera so good it doesn’t hide the oldness 🤣🤣

Attachments

Jesus she’s gotten awful rough looking lately hasn’t she. Wonder what illness she’s going to be diagnosed with next

Why would ya put up boring unfunny stories about how u think a cardigan makes ya look like a granny and then still wear it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.