Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she sooo much older lately? Even with filters on .. Her makeup is absolutely shocking 😬😬😬. Imagine at 43 sleeping over in your mother in laws and eating breakfast same clothes and makeup from the night before 🤢🤢 imagine the stink of her …
What was funny about meeting those two people today jn the hospital 😖jesus, is that hair on her top and jacket, she looks rough, imagine going into hospital that dirty looking, shes not well the woman , some of her family needs to tell her , 🤣

Reactions: 5
Lads I think I just can’t watch anymore. Them make up videos driving me up the wall. She looks like a bleedin clown, and the pout 😭

Reactions: 9
Lads I think I just can’t watch anymore. Them make up videos driving me up the wall. She looks like a bleedin clown, and the pout 😭
Doesn't she make you feel better about yourself though ? 😉...I'm sure you don't trowel on your make up and then practically sprinkle your nose in glitter, or spend half of your day talking tit into your phone .....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When you think of it she got most of her mumber of followers from MOAM but she wasn't the star of that page. It was the members . Sure she wasn't even the original creator. She took Mermaida Jades followers after Jade archived her group that Suzie was a moderator from and set up her own.
I don't remember any funny posts from Suzie back then. The funny posts came from the other women on the group.
I unfollowed her on insta. I go onto insta when I have a break from my own kids . I don't want to be looking at loads of videos of someone elses kid especially one that comes across as a little brat
Plus her made up stories get more ridiculous by the second

Reactions: 13
Wtf was the filter with the trout pout and the packs of makeup. Using her fingers for brushes ….. then the next bit she was her creepy self in the pj’s and cucumber. I honestly can’t anymore

Reactions: 3
Doesn't she make you feel better about yourself though ? 😉...I'm sure you don't trowel on your make up and then practically sprinkle your nose in glitter, or spend half of your day talking tit into your phone .....
True this, I don’t get time to put on make up anymore 😂 I used to love it but never caked it on like that. I’m only on my 30’s and have small kids so my life is just too hectic to be caking make up and tan on for the school run 🙈 I actually don’t know where she does get the time does she just leave the little one to her own devices or what like. Get kids up, feed them do school run. Still have a toddler so have to entertain her and washing get house clean while entertaining a toddler then school run again. Football, hurling etc after that with dinner in between. Great life she has 😂 You’d think I’d envy her but I don’t. It’s a sad life. Never see any friends either which is a big red flag 🚩

Ah stop now she’s getting free food as well? Don’t see any # there anywhere tho but u can be sure she’s not paying for them.

Reactions: 2
The makeup is about 5 shades too dark, and the highlighter about 5 shades too bright 🙈
Like if my mam was going around like that one of her children would be pulling her aside and having a word

Reactions: 4
The makeup is about 5 shades too dark, and the highlighter about 5 shades too bright 🙈
Like if my mam was going around like that one of her children would be pulling her aside and having a word
I would love to know what the older ones think of her carry on

Reactions: 1
I would love to know what the older ones think of her carry on
I often wonder how they feel in regards to Sufiya.. You’d swear she was an only child the way she goes on. Now I know there’s nearly the same age gap between the child and her dad to her and her siblings but still you never hear of them being around.

At least she can use here for ideas!! Her older children were mentioned here recently and now they are on her stories 🙄

• Haha
Must be exhausting making up pure bollix stories all day

Honest to god.. dick and collect or what ever tit it was... I mean she's 42 years of age. Start acting like it. She drives me mental... immature lazy and full of lies and these made up stories. Answer your better to get out and do something for a living and maybe pay something back to your husband you groomed because if it wasn't for him you can be gaurenteed shed be homeless with how immature and selfish she is off getting tummy tucks and they living in a shed. Cop on

Reactions: 6
I'm usually not of a violent nature but I'd love to give her a slap. She's an awful tool. That child could do with a bit of discipline too but she's only copying what she sees. That bleeping ugly dog I'd duck out the back too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm usually not of a violent nature but I'd love to give her a slap. She's an awful tool. That child could do with a bit of discipline too but she's only copying what she sees. That bleeping ugly dog I'd duck out the back too.
Even the name they gave the dog “Norman bates” FFS!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.