Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't cope at all with any criticism can she 😂 ?... Defending how much she does (!) And making sure everyone knows that it was her money that paid for the cabin... but at the same time letting us all know that her and marhin are a team...ya right suz - maybe turn your t-shirt the right way around too if you are not too busy 😉

Reactions: 5
Off she goes drinking and then says that she was told not to drink for 24hrs after getting them done. She didn't learn after the tummy tuck anyways!

Reactions: 8
Isint pathetic the only word to describe her ? Same shite about not being able to drink and dying after just a bottle.... simple solution Suz - don't drink then. O and duck off with your made up story yesterday of your photo being used to catfish someone. You were right in saying your mug would not get any fella excited, so I really don't think any other woman used it 🤦😂

• Haha
Oh god she didn’t say that did she?!
I unfollowed her last night as she bugs the crap out of me the day after she has a drink. Duvet pulled up to her chin saying she’ll never drink again.

Isint pathetic the only word to describe her ? Same shite about not being able to drink and dying after just a bottle.... simple solution Suz - don't drink then. O and duck off with your made up story yesterday of your photo being used to catfish someone. You were right in saying your mug would not get any fella excited, so I really don't think any other woman used it 🤦😂

Reactions: 3
If her photo was used she would share the hell out of it and hunt the person down so I don't believe this story at all
She's such a waffler

O I'm dying of second hand embarrassment for her... filming herself in the mirror in the jacks gyrating around.... Wouldn't you be morto ? 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
jaysus girls c'mere wait til I tell ya BPefect are hard up for BAs, the state of that makeup shes like rudolphs cousin thon nose. id say marhin can see hes reflection in it, thats if the poor sods not blinded by the shine

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get why she don’t just drink zeros, If she likes pints but hates hangovers. Surely the alleged one pint she drinks isn’t getting her drunk so what’s the actual point 😫

I really cringed watching her videos of her night out there 😬 The stress of that cabin build is really after ageing her !

Reactions: 2
My guess
Dyin girls Dyin why do I do it to meself not able. Marhin is bring Sufia to his mother's for dinner. Im gonna die here all day. Not able girls. Stupid face filter.
Punched lasagna lips.

• Haha
I knew I just knew she couldn't go one Sunday after a drink with out mentioning marhins da... she's a sad case I swear to god the best thing she can do is put up the phone. Stop filming her child acting. Pathetic dancing in the bathroom with no one , mind you because she clearly has no friends. And do something productive with her life, Instead of running around after her father in law and thinking everyone loves her. If it was my mother if be absolutely Mortified seeing my mother flirting with her father in law just trashy.. Martin deserves better she's using him, she says jump he says how high.

Reactions: 4
Why does she sooo much older lately? Even with filters on .. Her makeup is absolutely shocking 😬😬😬. Imagine at 43 sleeping over in your mother in laws and eating breakfast same clothes and makeup from the night before 🤢🤢 imagine the stink of her …

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why dors she alsays do that pose. It looks like theres a filter on it to make her legs appear long and thin but it makes her head look the same and she reminds me of a donkey

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.