Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s unbelievable isn’t she! Sends marhin to get something for dinner on the way back from the electrical place then gives out about what he got! Why couldn’t she have got up of her lazy arse and went to the shop after droppin or collecting ‘the child’. Marhin needs to grow a set, puttin up with a lazy madam like herself and the young one is her clone

Reactions: 7
Girls That laugh girls it's like she swallowed a toy girls belonged to Norman girls she makes me sick girls

Reactions: 5
This is how you should chose a foundation colour..... unlike going full on tango like she does
oh god that’s dreadful why do they not leave these jobs to qualified mua , b perfect and voduz must be stuck, only gig that she has at the moment, think she thought, when she got the weight down, she woukd be successful, the wood gone to her head, the stories are more bizarre by the day, I wonder is she 43 yet 🤪

Reactions: 2
oh god that’s dreadful why do they not leave these jobs to qualified mua , b perfect and voduz must be stuck, only gig that she has at the moment, think she thought, when she got the weight down, she woukd be successful, the wood gone to her head, the stories are more bizarre by the day, I wonder is she 43 yet 🤪
She’s 42 next year 😆 Benjamin button

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know ders a few ladies on here with kids with asd. Me included. But did ye see susanne stories this morning laughing saying she googled has her dog got autism. And saying seriously girls I think he's mentally challenged. Wow. Is she saying people with autism are mentally challenged o am I just sensitive coz my boy has asd.

Reactions: 17
Did she just sit there cackling about her dog being “mentally challenged” or autistic? She’s googled to see if she’s autistic herself apparently. Cackling her head off. Autism isn’t a laughing matter or something she should be mocking.

I know ders a few ladies on here with kids with asd. Me included. But did ye see susanne stories this morning laughing saying she googled has her dog got autism. And saying seriously girls I think he's mentally challenged. Wow. Is she saying people with autism are mentally challenged o am I just sensitive coz my boy has asd.
You’re not being sensitive. It’s awful and she’s completely out of order. She then went on to say she needs to take the autism test again after asking a man in the shop if he was in the dog house because he was carrying flowers and he said he was going to a funeral.

Reactions: 9
People with autism are not mentally challenged, obviously some are extremely clever. My sister is autistic and probably the smartest of us all.The only person mentally challenged is Suzanne herself, she is definitely lacking something. .

Reactions: 10
I came on here to say the very same thing. My child has Autism and I'm absolutely disgusted by her comments. She is a vile and twisted person.

Reactions: 5
Just report her to IG, for her story, I did. She is bullying/mocking, people that have struggles with every day tasks etc.

Reactions: 8
Omg I can’t believe what a Scumbag she is 😡 I hope every parent dealing with autistic children come for her.. Laughing her ugly head off about the Googling can a dog have autism I don’t find that one bit funny!! Imagine been a sad bastard that you can’t wait to jump on Instagram, so excited to tell your followers about your dog because you’ve no actual real friends to meet for coffee .. And that story about the fella buying flowers it’s so obvious she makes that tit up like she’s a sad witch!! I can’t 😡
3D4616E1-AEBF-462C-B379-2D2AEB3DBCBA.jpeg

Just report her to IG, for her story, I did. She is bullying/mocking, people that have struggles with every day tasks etc.
I feel like crying how dare she 😡 my sons special needs still waiting on a diagnosis and you have that witch making a laugh out of it ..
How do I report it ?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
SUZANNE BURKE YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT AUTISTIC PEOPLE. YOU HAVE REACHED A HOLE NEW LEVEL OF LOWNESS AND I HOPE YOUR CANCELLED YOU STUPID WOMAN !!

Reactions: 9
Wow I am shook.
I am ignorant to ASD/Autism as I have no first hand experience of this as a parent or sibling, only from friends but what I am 100% educated on is not to be ignorant about it or make jokes in bad taste

Reactions: 7
It's gone for me coz I reported it. I was gonna message her about it but she'd prob post it up looking for sympathy that someone was getting stuck in her. Suesanne always the victim. She's so bleeping irritating with that stupid dasterdly and mutley laugh wheezing and them thick bleeping filters.

Reactions: 6
It's gone for me coz I reported it. I was gonna message her about it but she'd prob post it up looking for sympathy that someone was getting stuck in her. Suesanne always the victim. She's so bleeping irritating with that stupid dasterdly and mutley laugh wheezing and them thick bleeping filters.
Thanks. That's why it's gone for me too so cos I reported it also. Someone with a screenshot should send it to teaspill.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.