Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The make up ladies the make up that bperfect stuff is rank the primer and foundation 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Nah I refuse to believe BPerfect are trying to market themselves as a reputable brand.
Thread suggestion:

Suzanne Burke #4 BA for BPerfect looking like a clown, wearing grannies best cardi for a lunch date up the town

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair the bperfect crew aren't great themselves. I went in to get the fountain match thing they do for the chroma. Well lads she'd have had me looking like Suzanne!! And I had to explain that it being August I wouldn't always be this brown all year round she she still tried to sell me a colour two shades darker than I already was!! I was like girl we'd better go two shades lighter than I am now! So the chroma experts know tit!!

Reactions: 4
It is just me but lately she has a lot of friends to go for coffee dates and pub lunches with but never posts anything about said friends or the lunches or coffees 🤣🤣🤣 from someone who posts her kids porridge and every min of her boring bledding life on the gram to complete.strangers I think she's blowing it out of her hole

Reactions: 8
Oh dear Jesus. The make up application in the car 🤢
Foundation 64 times too dark, shiny white nose and caked on her!

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ is she honestly not embarrassed with her carry on.... The invisible friends, the Coco the 🤡 make up, the brat and those outfits 🙈 I'm embarrassed for her and I don't even know her !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah a pr trip to portlaoise 5 minutes away from her because she needs that.

Flat out on the stories about marhins da. Desperately seeking his attention. Gank.

And just to clarify, I know Martin personally and he doesn't just go for *older ladies* as I'm younger and i had plenty of messages from him before he was with that yoke.. so I'd say he just settled

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
#invited me hole. More like begged so much they could no longer ignore her 🤣 All the emails she sends begging for things 🤯

Reactions: 4
Aaw.... don't ye feel sorry for her ? She is wrecked ! And sure why wouldn't she be after her freebie hotel stay when she had to do extra recording on her phone, and then home today to sit and watch marhin assemble the flat pack wardrobes. She had to go to the bathroom to get a rest even, because the child was playing up because she was overtired after being up until almost midnight watching mammy and daddy drinking . My heart bleeds ❣😜

Hotels don't need jelly belly binfluencers having PR stays. They need to lower their prices so that the regular folk could afford a night away. More people can afford more rooms filled it's not rocket science. Making no money off freeloading bints throwing their kid in the pool for a pic.

Reactions: 16
Why is she always talking about flashing her diddies. Out to a smoking area and her brother there!! She's definitely a screw short. Always has to be exhibiting herself to family members. That's very worrying behaviour 😕

Reactions: 7
Why is she always talking about flashing her diddies. Out to a smoking area and her brother there!! She's definitely a screw short. Always has to be exhibiting herself to family members. That's very worrying behaviour 😕

She's the most vile human being I came across and out tr*mps herself everyday. How desperate are you to flash someone in a pub. Today talking about the guy rubbing the cat getting butterfly's. How disrespectful to her husband who just built them a home. She definitely needs help and the counselling she's going to for this big claim she's putting it. She's hardly to bad and she on being a gank on Instagram

Reactions: 6
A gank 😂😂😂
She is a narcissist and a master manipulator. She also has way too much time on her hands, which creates a perfect storm of evil. She can only “entertain” her audience with shock value made up or fabricated tales (diddies, her Mary, riding, arses, holes etc to use her terms). I would say she appeals to low intelligence 0.0000002%members of Instagram. I haven’t watched her in ages, but she obviously hasn’t changed.
God she was such a melt about HILLARY O DARRRRE … I had to stop listening. The story could have been shorter and she would have garnered sympathy. Instead she made a meal out of it and bored everyone to tears.
Anyway, gank, it’s my new fave word 😆
She's the most vile human being I came across and out tr*mps herself everyday. How desperate are you to flash someone in a pub. Today talking about the guy rubbing the cat getting butterfly's. How disrespectful to her husband who just built them a home. She definitely needs help and the counselling she's going to for this big claim she's putting it. She's hardly to bad and she on being a gank on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.