Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the forcefully asserted medical advice Susie šŸ™„. It would carry more weight if: 1. It was correct; 2. She had a medical degree to back it up or yā€™know any qualification or even background in being able to understand and interpret research; 3. She could spell metoclopramide.
Itā€™s down right irresponsible to encourage any pregnant woman to take specific medication - she should absolutely NOT be posting things like that. Imagine if someone took that drug on Susieā€™s advice, and something did happen to their baby. A risk, however small is still a risk.

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s down right irresponsible to encourage any pregnant woman to take specific medication - she should absolutely NOT be posting things like that. Imagine if someone took that drug on Susieā€™s advice, and something did happen to their baby. A risk, however small is still a risk.
Iā€™m no expert in pharmacology but she absolutely shouldnā€™t be asserting that a medication is definitely safe in pregnancy. Itā€™s very ā€˜Iā€™m right, ignore the idiot doctors who have no idea what theyā€™re talking aboutā€™ and smacks of arrogance.

There are experts out there (with actual degrees and things) doing research, analysing research, applying scientific principles and making recommendations based on the findings. Why Susie thinks she knows more than those people because she had hyperemesis and watched a video is utterly ridiculous and is just another example of ā€˜the world revolves around me and my experiences are gospel.ā€™

Reactions: 9
Why are they both not declaring blatant ads for homesense. What have they become, surely they must be dying in the inside at how theyā€™ve had to pimp themselves out

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed Susie ages ago. I just knew her IG was gonna become an ad for wedding stuff and I'm just not interested in all that bride olla crap. I found her quite condescending at times too.

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed Susie ages ago. I just knew her IG was gonna become an ad for wedding stuff and I'm just not interested in all that bride olla crap. I found her quite condescending at times too.
Thereā€™s no usual ā€˜brideā€™ stuff as Susie has shunned that for something more ā€˜alternativeā€™ because sheā€™s cooler than all of us. Iā€™ve unfollowed Greg, canā€™t take any more ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thereā€™s no usual ā€˜brideā€™ stuff as Susie has shunned that for something more ā€˜alternativeā€™ because sheā€™s cooler than all of us. Iā€™ve unfollowed Greg, canā€™t take any more ads.
I never followed him. Snooze

Gregā€™s toothbrush ad is just dreadful. What on earth is he doing? Why is he acting like that? Why is he talking to us like weā€™re morons. That faux sincerity and horrendously OTT chipper act is just. so. effing. weird. Itā€™s like a terrible 90ā€™s audition to be a childrenā€™s tv presenter but the ad is directed towards adults. No sane person acts/talks like that. The whole thing is just so puzzling. Iā€™m left confused and frightened but I weirdly want to rewatch it. Also plz stop pimping out your children.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Gregā€™s toothbrush ad is just dreadful. What on earth is he doing? Why is he acting like that? Why is he talking to us like weā€™re morons. That faux sincerity and horrendously OTT chipper act is just. so. effing. weird. Itā€™s like a terrible 90ā€™s audition to be a childrenā€™s tv presenter but the ad is directed towards adults. No sane person acts/talks like that. The whole thing is just so puzzling. Iā€™m left confused and frightened but I weirdly want to rewatch it. Also plz stop pimping out your children.
Yes the kid pimping is just sickening at this stage. Make a count of yourself forever and a day, we can all unfollow, but those kids never signed up for having zero private life.

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s such a nasty witch and then tries to cover it up #bekind but today talking about her art teacher that had big nostrils and imitating her. Whatā€™s the need for us to know how she looked?

Reactions: 8
Her response is the same as always - passive aggressive / clearly irritated that someone has asked a question etc
She cannot handle any feedback at all. Her immaturity means that she perceives all feedback as criticism. If she was that confident in her approach, why even publicly acknowledge the message. Just politely reply and move on with your day. But she is unable to do that.
Yet another one that is happy to ā€œshareā€ her children on Facebook and accept all the income that comes with it but wants no comment on anything she shares.
Yawn

And yes exactly , this is what EVERY SINGLE parent does - we all allow our children to play with a wide variety of toys / play equipment.
Not particularly standing up for SV but unfortunately this isnt what EVERY parent does as a teacher I see many many boys (doesnt seem to happen the other way round so much) being told they cant have girls toys or stop being such a girl when showing sensitivity or just plaine thats for girls

Digger is bad beyond words but, also, why does Rex run around outside without shoes? It is February and they live on a building site. Someone please pull together a childrenā€™s shoe ā€™editā€™ fast!
shoes for children are worn way too much its why most british kids have terrible feet

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
In Gregā€™s latest story in which heā€™s encouraging Rex to do some play hammering his vocal idiosyncrasies are quite something. He sounds like a cross between Dave Benson Phillips and Dick Van Dyke.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not particularly standing up for SV but unfortunately this isnt what EVERY parent does as a teacher I see many many boys (doesnt seem to happen the other way round so much) being told they cant have girls toys or stop being such a girl when showing sensitivity or just plaine thats for girls

shoes for children are worn way too much its why most british kids have terrible feet
Erm.... what?
Firstly, badly fitting shoes is what damages feet, not wearing shoes - and a 2 year old wearing shoes out in the garden / building site is just common sense.

Reactions: 11
So Greg is doing something with McVities today. Does he say yes to everything?!
(I know this is the SV thread but we talk about him too šŸ˜€)

Erm.... what?
Firstly, badly fitting shoes is what damages feet, not wearing shoes - and a 2 year old wearing shoes out in the garden / building site is just common sense.
nope all shoes no matter how well fit impact on our feet.
Shoes on a building site yes deffo, shoes in the garden ? no need

Bless Greg, it mustā€™ve been a hard pill to swallow when he realised he couldnā€™t jump really far any more. Now he has to take 6-7 ad jobs a week for nonsense items.

Bless Greg, it mustā€™ve been a hard pill to swallow when he realised he couldnā€™t jump really far any more. Now he has to take 6-7 ad jobs a week for nonsense items.
I laughed my head off when I saw him hiding under a desk at Greggā€™s head office for Saturday Night Takeaway. He literally doesnā€™t say no to anything. It wasnā€™t even the actual show, it was the Stephen Mulhern bit!! Shameless šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.