Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories. 🤬

people telling her she’s an idiot for admitting she basically hasn’t supervised her kid and then found him playing on actual heavy machinery, is not akin to this unnecessary vicious trolling the #BeKind movement is on about surely?!

she is such a twit!!! She cannot take ANY negativity... but opens herself up to it. I went back earlier to her post from when Milo started school, there isn’t a single negative comment despite the pretty antagonistic caption. She has clearly hidden/deleted them.

that post always says about how much post school, messy outdoor play they’ll have because the institution is so VILE, blah blah blah. Didn’t realise the kids sitting in B&M car park was categorised as that kind of activity 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ohhhhhh she really didn’t like that message did she?! Can tell it’s really ruffled her feathers, particularly her little dig about rose wine!!!!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t get it when people say they are not bothered by it but are preaching #bekind while slating someone for their opinion and concern. Don’t want people to comment on your life? Don’t make it public. Not bother by what others think? Ignore and move on. It’s not hard. The attention seeking and twisting of what’s actually happening has truly shocked me. I’m a new member to tattle and seeing how much influencers hide and twist is mind blowing 🤯

Reactions: 8
I feel like I’ve commented way too many times on this thread this week, but I just cannot abide the woman, what she stands for, what she purports to be!!!

it was said upthread about her never really having a career and in a weird way her stories this evening show even more her lack of maturity and genuine adult life experience I think... She seems to have this attitude that everyone should love her and worship her and her choices. If she honestly cannot recognise how piss poor her choices were in uploading those stories, regardless of how she parents, putting it out there and not expecting any backlash, she lives in dream world.

Oh well, I’m sure we’ll be back to some AFF LINKS of office wear tomorrow ...something she has soooo much experience of 🙄

Merrily watching on whilst your son plays barefoot in heavy machinery with some big metal rod which he then places partially on a pedal which operates said machinery, because (misguidedly) she thinks it’ll make for some hiiiilarious content is so so wrong. Her response was awww look at my darling little scallywag. Rex has no incentive not to do that again and it’s just dangerous.

I really am all for kids being allowed to take acceptable risks but this is something else. If God forbid something went horribly wrong I’m sure they’d come down hard on the contractors and I hope they see this so they can decide for themselves whether it’s worth the risk to them continuing the project.

Her judgement here is so questionable and when it was pointed out to her, she eyerolls and mocks the person’s choice of beverage. Unbelievable. Previously I thought she was mainly self-centred and irritating but this is another level.
13FA8533-B110-4AF2-A2D6-81FF7EEA5244.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm quite a relaxed parent but I was genuinely shocked by her stories tonight - not even because Rex was unsupervised long enough to do something potentially very dangerous but because a) her instinct was to film him rather than get him out asap b) she then decided to POST IT ONLINE and c) slag someone off publicly for posting their concerns. Awful!

Someone upthread (sorry can't remember who) mentioned her having fillers etc. Its obvious she's had her teeth done but I'm terrible at noticing Botox/filler - how do you know?

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t that at some safari park? Didn’t someone lost control of a golf buggy type thing with Milo in it?!
I think Milo drove the golf buggy himself and crashed it into a hedge or something. I remember she was pretty shaken up at the time. It doesn’t seem she learnt much from that experience. I thought it was quite good that she posted that, because taking kids out can be stressful and things can go wrong and she didn’t hide that.

This, is different though. Her response to the incident and to the subsequent criticism and inability to even consider that it’s not a great idea to let your kids play in a digger, is irresponsible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Digger is bad beyond words but, also, why does Rex run around outside without shoes? It is February and they live on a building site. Someone please pull together a children’s shoe ’edit’ fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm quite a relaxed parent but I was genuinely shocked by her stories tonight - not even because Rex was unsupervised long enough to do something potentially very dangerous but because a) her instinct was to film him rather than get him out asap b) she then decided to POST IT ONLINE and c) slag someone off publicly for posting their concerns. Awful!

Someone upthread (sorry can't remember who) mentioned her having fillers etc. Its obvious she's had her teeth done but I'm terrible at noticing Botox/filler - how do you know?
botox = a completely smooth, almost waxy looking face. No lines. A face that doesn’t really flex and move as a person is talking.

filler = inflated areas of the face,usually lips but filler can also be used to plump out the cheeks/chin and areas under the eyes

Her fake teeth are ridiculous. They are far too
Big and just look like comedy false teeth.

I think she’s had her nasolabial folds and marionette lines filled. Also Botox in forehead possibly 2 areas. She’s quite young to need that, but the “perfect” filtered face is in and I suppose her and Greg have been on the telly

funny how they never shout about the Botox. They never “recommend” aesthetics. Must be something she has to pay for herself

I think Milo drove the golf buggy himself and crashed it into a hedge or something. I remember she was pretty shaken up at the time. It doesn’t seem she learnt much from that experience. I thought it was quite good that she posted that, because taking kids out can be stressful and things can go wrong and she didn’t hide that.

This, is different though. Her response to the incident and to the subsequent criticism and inability to even consider that it’s not a great idea to let your kids play in a digger, is irresponsible.
I had forgotten about the golf buggy incident! I wondered at the time why she chose to take photos and post about it after it happened?

As a mother to children who are energetic, I get that going out with them can be choas and accidents happen. But my first thought is never to grab my phone!

Re: teeth - I’ve always thought her teeth look too white. it’s really obvious that they are fake 😬

I’ve unfollowed her. I’m also a fairly relaxed parent, but I was gobsmacked at yesterday’s stories and I don’t want to be indirectly supporting this kind of behaviour with follows, likes or by ‘swiping up’.

She needs a life outside of her kids and Instagram. I reckon she'll have another kid soon so she has an excuse to not work. Greg's money won't last forever and neither will her swipe ups. Another pregnancy and kid might bring in some new partnerships though.

Soon Rex will be old enough for nursery, wonder if she'll send him? Would be good for him I think. And her.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the forcefully asserted medical advice Susie 🙄. It would carry more weight if: 1. It was correct; 2. She had a medical degree to back it up or y’know any qualification or even background in being able to understand and interpret research; 3. She could spell metoclopramide.

Reactions: 12
Thanks for the forcefully asserted medical advice Susie 🙄. It would carry more weight if: 1. It was correct; 2. She had a medical degree to back it up or y’know any qualification or even background in being able to understand and interpret research; 3. She could spell metoclopramide.
Susie could couple up with FOD to open a mini Instagram medical practice.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.