Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I don’t think she did as she had a big screen outside her families house (or his) watching him in the olympics I’m sure
That was Rio 2016

Because of where and how I was raised, I hadn’t spoken to anyone of any other ethnicity until I was 19 and moved for uni, and I’ve never said anything like what she has said (I just even searched my Twitter account for every word I could think of and guess what: NO RESULTS).

Growing up in Kent is no excuse. Especially not when these comments were made after she’d lived in London, a massive cultural melting pot!
Also isn’t she from Dover? Huge amount of asylum seekers there from all over the world.

Reactions: 7
Good grief Susan, your tweets are abhorrent. Hardly a ‘woke mama’ are you. Wonder what Gregory thinks of your outrageous tweets?
You’d rather cut your ear off than listen to an Indian accent?! Unreal!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm so glad I am not insta famous. I'm glad I am a nobody. No amount of gifted items could make me sell my soul. Suzie will come back from this. They all do. I just wish they would go live a normal life and get a job.

I'm so glad I am not insta famous. I'm glad I am a nobody. No amount of gifted items could make me sell my soul. Suzie will come back from this. They all do. I just wish they would go live a normal life and get a job.
I meant come back as in it will be all blown over thanks to PR but its inexcusable in my eyes. Just close IG down and educate your children.

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion - Susie Verill - woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
It irked me that in her story she referred to making the comments when she was younger. Yes she was but she was still in her mid twenties when they were made, not some daft teenager.No excuse.

Reactions: 6
She’s blaming it on being a pumpkin, but loves going on about how she went to uni and lived in London? So how does that work? I’m from a small town in Dorset but lived in london you meet every colour and culture so how can that be the case?
actually she didn’t go to uni, in fact she’s played on the ‘university of life’ thing more than once on Twitter over the years... go figure.

also she’s from River I think, yep small village, but she went to Dover girls. Dover is incredibly multi cultural now, obviously because of where it is etc. She can wind her neck in using excuses like that. She didn’t grow up in the outter Hebrides in the 1970s, she’s grew up in Kent in the 00s. She’s full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.