Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m afraid I have to completely disagree with both you and dear suzzzz, there are several very high profile men in the public eye that have got off very lightly for domestic abuse. Look at the state of Rihanna via Chris browns hands. Woman still love him. His music sells millions. I actually think she’d have ended up coming out worse. Because she’s a woman

Only been advertising jewellery for Valentine’s Day for 20 years.. sure.
Actually, I can see your point. I still think they did the right thing distancing her from the programme but I can see what you’re saying about her getting a tougher time in comparison. Not meaning to derail a thread here- sorry!

Reactions: 1
Actually, I can see your point. I still think they did the right thing distancing her from the programme but I can see what you’re saying about her getting a tougher time in comparison. Not meaning to derail a thread here- sorry!
Oh i completely agree. There had to be consequences for sure. But trial by media is never the solution.
soz back to the annoying suzzzz

Reactions: 1
All of their recent ‘content’ just screams desperate, doesn’t it? Another one hopping on the Hinch bandwagon, off to Home Sense to buy heaps of plastic tat to organise the building site they’re living in! Following the lead of the ever inspirational Stacey Solomon. Whatever dizzy heights will you reach next, Susie?!

Reactions: 8
I won’t post it because I don’t want to put a photo of a child on the internet (god knows they get enough of that from their parents), but Milo’s little face in Greg’s stories sums up how I feel about his parents filming their kids to suit their own agenda. Susie and Greg have become so accustomed to doing so I don’t think they even give it a second thought anymore and the kids seem so used to their parents talking to a little screen and thrusting it in their faces that they don’t even react. Weird way to grow up. If I was doing what Greg is doing, my 3 year old would be all ‘who you talking to, who’s on the phone, can I talk *waves at camera*. Milo just looks like he if fully over it.

Reactions: 5
I won’t post it because I don’t want to put a photo of a child on the internet (god knows they get enough of that from their parents), but Milo’s little face in Greg’s stories sums up how I feel about his parents filming their kids to suit their own agenda. Susie and Greg have become so accustomed to doing so I don’t think they even give it a second thought anymore and the kids seem so used to their parents talking to a little screen and thrusting it in their faces that they don’t even react. Weird way to grow up. If I was doing what Greg is doing, my 3 year old would be all ‘who you talking to, who’s on the phone, can I talk *waves at camera*. Milo just looks like he if fully over it.
I think he looks tired from his first day back at school after half term and would rather be at home. I know Susie doesn’t drive but she could have found another time to go to home sense that didn’t involve leaving her kids in the car. Was it really that important? Oh wait, I forgot. Content! She needs be showing the whole how she is organising their home for content 😒 And possibly to gain #ad deals

I forgot to mention as well that Greg would have been sat in one of the parent and child spaces outside homesense when he wasn’t even getting his kids out of the car! Seriously, park further away and let Susie walk. Someone else with a baby and pram could have done with that space 😣

ps - I know it’s a parent a child space because I got to that same retail park. I was there today funnily enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You've got to feel sorry for her. When she met Greg he was just hitting the big Olympic gold, he flew her across the world first class, she quit her job pronto, spent summers in America whilst he trained, got pregnant quick and started living her best life. Jump forward 5 years and Greg is a has been with grandad veneers, a receding hairline and seems to be travelling up and down the UK to film z list reality shows leaving her living in half a house with 2 kids, doing swipe ups to earn herself a few pennies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think Susie knows what a real job is, to be honest. I can’t imagine her ever working a job again. She had a very lowly position in lads mags and quickly got herself coupled up and pregnant (which was always the Plan, apparently) and now she lives just outside Milton Keynes cleaning up child vom and dog tit most days. I’ve also noted the absolute lack of friends in her feed and stories, it must be hard to sustain meaningful friendships from a distance. I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest, because she has always been very clear that this is the life she chose, but it certainly wouldn’t be for me. She can’t even take herself off to Sainsbury’s in the car for ten mins to buy a bag of Minstrels. It’s not the dream, and she should really be looking into managing her anxiety and learning to drive, instead of showing everyone how to store reusable wipes in glass jars.

Reactions: 8
It’s a minor thing - hardly child abuse, but taking your kids shopping after their first day back when you do NOT have a bleeping job, is just ridiculous! Those kids were shattered. Buy some storage canisters when you don’t have two knackered children with you, perhaps? Then start doing playdoh for content once you get in? Just let those kids mooch for a minute!

I bet in years to come these families will look back in disbelief that they over shared private families moments. The motivation for sharing is to boost engagement to create opportunities for income. No other reason.

I don’t understand why she’s suddenly into the storage thing. Because emptying a packet of Tesco fusilli into a glass canister does not make you eco mum of the year. Forget the canisters, write about something interesting using your brain.

I don’t understand why she’s suddenly into the storage thing. Because emptying a packet of Tesco fusilli into a glass canister does not make you eco mum of the year. Forget the canisters, write about something interesting using your brain.
She’s copying the cleaning/decluttering accounts now as she has so little original content of her own, bar flogging her kids’ privacy online.

Reactions: 2
These “influencers” are all such vain creatures. They all want to be popular and they want to be noticed. After all, they all literally talk to their camera phones like they are celebrities !
So the temptation to not look on Tattle must be impossible for them.

Reactions: 2
The youngest has escaped and got himself shut in a digger - what do you do? Do you grab him out of it as quickly as possible and take him inside to safety, or do you film him mucking about in it and upload it to Instagram? Take a guess at which option Susie chose...

She may delete the stories, so just making sure this doesn’t go away any time soon.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She does love to show how independent* they are.
I’m sure Milo got stuck in a tractor or something once.

*feral

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im sure the contractors working on the house will be delighted that she’s letting her kids play in the machinery as if it’s a playground toy

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.