Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another week off for Milo because Greg chose to fly to New York in the middle of a worldwide health pandemic 🙄😂

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Anything to take the kid out of the school system she apparently so detests. So home school him? Oh wait, you need to be vaguely intelligent...

Reactions: 7
More moaning about the education system and Milo’s school tonight.

I bet the headteacher would love a reason to expel him... just so they don’t have to deal with her.

Would love to know why she has such a chip on her shoulder? Other than her raging superiority complex.

• Heart
I very nearly messaged to ask
Her why they don’t just find another school that does live up to her exacting standards or just bloody homeschool him!! She obviously can’t stand the school he is at, beggars belief that she chose to send him in the first place!!!

Reactions: 8
I just came to say this & you all beat me to it 😂. It’s actually ridiculous, I’ve never once heard her say anything positive about his school. I haven’t the foggiest why she sent him there in the first place & I don’t know why she feels the need to continually slag it off on social media. I’d feel a bit embarrassed if I was in her position, I’d either change schools or homeschool rather than relentlessly slate it on the internet.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she sees it as a temporary measure until they move to Arizona? Just something she has to do like us ‘normals’ until they go to their super new life.

Reactions: 2
I just came to say this & you all beat me to it 😂. It’s actually ridiculous, I’ve never once heard her say anything positive about his school. I haven’t the foggiest why she sent him there in the first place & I don’t know why she feels the need to continually slag it off on social media. I’d feel a bit embarrassed if I was in her position, I’d either change schools or homeschool rather than relentlessly slate it on the internet.
She is one of those mum's who forgets that he is in a class with other kids, and in a school full of other kids, who all have their individual needs and issues. Ffs. Presumably little thought was truly given to which school he would be going to as she needs it to be a reasonable walking distance? I feel like he is only there until Rex is school age, then she can homeschool them together.

Reactions: 5
I think she had no choice but to go with the closest school because she doesn't drive and Greg seems to do very little in the house and spends his life fannying around round the country doing z list work. She does loathe the school though, that much is clear.

Reactions: 6
I think the home schooling is lovely part time, I bet she doesn’t want to do it full time though.

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker first time poster... I just spotted those M&S little planting pots in her story. I went to M&S a few weeks ago and you got ONE for every £20 spent. How many does she have?!

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker first time poster... I just spotted those M&S little planting pots in her story. I went to M&S a few weeks ago and you got ONE for every £20 spent. How many does she have?!
She said a while ago that she only food shops in M and S so I reckon a weekly shop could be around the £200 mark easily for the 4 of them ....

To be fair I've been in M&S a few times and not even spent £5 and they've given my daughter one. I don't think they're too strict about it!
But if she does all the shopping there I guess they could have spent enough to earn them all over the last few weeks.... especially if they've stockpiled for their isolation!!

Reactions: 3
To be fair I've been in M&S a few times and not even spent £5 and they've given my daughter one. I don't think they're too strict about it!
But if she does all the shopping there I guess they could have spent enough to earn them all over the last few weeks.... especially if they've stockpiled for their isolation!!
That’s a fair point... didn’t think of that. Just not a standard do at home activity for us living on an Aldi budget 🙈
Also I am sure a short conversation about not putting them in your mouth would stop her finding Rex like that.

Re: Susie’s story of Greg being interrupted on BBC news by the kids...

call me cynical but total set up to replicate the infamous Robert Kelly Skype interruption. 🤔

Reactions: 24
Re: Susie’s story of Greg being interrupted on BBC news by the kids...

call me cynical but total set up to replicate the infamous Robert Kelly Skype interruption. 🤔
I thought exactly the same. You just heard her laughing away. All for attention!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.