Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not difficult. Keep them away from wherever he is. It was a ten minute slot. And she absolutely HAD to go to the toilet right then? 🙄

Reactions: 6
It’s not difficult. Keep them away from wherever he is. It was a ten minute slot. And she absolutely HAD to go to the toilet right then? 🙄
And ‘shhh the dogs’? Surely you’d put them outside beforehand, or in the separate house they apparently have access to at nighttime?! Total setup.

Reactions: 4
She just wanted that to go viral. Unlucky for her the only place I’ve seen it is on her story

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These two are so cringeworthy. She started off funny as she made fun of instalosers, doing send ups of make up tutorials with a shoe etc. Now they are the worst of the lot for flogging and doing any tit telly gig they can get. Surely they are dying with shame on the inside?

Reactions: 8
What are the stories she said about deleting? She’s boycotting ASOS but then someone replied that ‘works there’ and she’s like omg I’ll share this. Make your mind up head

Reactions: 2
Aaaand we’re back to the boys playing with dangerous implements. Greg’s doing a live cook-along as part of the ‘at home festival’ (which is a great event that has been running over the past week or so), and Susie is behind the camera filming the boys playing with kitchen knives. Sharp ones.

Is it just me??

Was she one of the ones that called out Next because of scamp and dude but still does ads with them too though?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone see Greg’s shot of her today? What an amazing figure. She’s always going on about how she does no exercise and certainly we never see her do any, so it’s a bit of a mystery. Someone said upthread about how her mum stuff is sometimes slightly oddly interspersed with FHM high street honeyz style semi naked pics and this is certainly one of those moments.

I just went to look at it and wow she looks amazing. My isolation body has involved getting so fat that I now have serious chafe marks from my legs rubbing together so safe to say I'm very jealous!!

Reactions: 3
I think that shot was from their Laguna Beach trip two years ago so not recent but yes agreed she looks fab.

At the time she posted several photos of her in that outfit in different poses.

I can’t imagine what me and my partner would have to be smoking to stage a sexy photo shoot:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes definitely an old pic as I started following her around the time and the first thing I saw was her in the red swimsuit. Banging bod but tit personality

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I suppose it’s not a huge surprise that she does a lot of exercise and stays pretty fit given that she is in a ltr with an ex Olympian. She used to talk about being shamed for prioritising exercise/keeping in shape when she had very young children. I’ve not seen that for a long while, so maybe it’s no surprise that she’s decided to keep that side of things to herself if it wasn’t well received.

Reactions: 1
First time post but her and greg are driving me crazy.
When will they realise the boys are not cute and are not drawing in followers.
They arent funny or interesting as back stops on their lives it's bizarre that with how social media conscious and dependent they are....they don't get it

First time post but her and greg are driving me crazy.
When will they realise the boys are not cute and are not drawing in followers.
They arent funny or interesting as back stops on their lives it's bizarre that with how social media conscious and dependent they are....they don't get it
I disagree that the kids aren’t cute but I do agree that they aren’t interesting. Mind you, I don’t watch ‘mummy bloggers’ or whatever they call themselves these days, so I’m not the target demographic. I‘m wayyy beyond the pre-schooler stage, my kids are all young adults.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.