Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How will that make the children who don't get to go on #instapaidforit holidays feel...

Reactions: 10
Don’t worry everyone, she’s made Milo make a scrap book of their ‘travels’. That will certainly make up for nearly 3 weeks of missed school.
because all teachers have enough time to assess an unasked for piece of work

Reactions: 15
because all teachers have enough time to assess an unasked for piece of work
TBH- 5 minutes for show and tell, quick stamp and send it home. As someone previously said, that in no way compensated for three weeks of missed school time.

Reactions: 6
915E6C80-9C4E-4375-82D2-17A8BCE046E4.jpeg

Susie, hi. So pleased you join us here. Also greatly reassured that Milo’s grasp of phonics is progressing well, what with his sticking pictures on cardboard project... oh, wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I must have missed what we were all bothered about her downstairs? What happened?
I like the way she picks and chooses what Tattle stuff to respond to! Won’t go into any of the other really good points about over exposing your children, your non-stop affiliate links, and general contempt for your followers then eh, Suse?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I must have missed what we were all bothered about her downstairs? What happened?
I think shes's talking about the few comments made about the fact they don't have skirting boards downstairs at the minute...I vaguely remember a few posts about it but I don't think it was anything too outrageous!

I think shes's talking about the few comments made about the fact they don't have skirting boards downstairs at the minute...I vaguely remember a few posts about it but I don't think it was anything too outrageous!
Oh! That makes more sense. I was very confused about what "I don't have any downstairs" even meant!

Reactions: 1
Christ on a bike, now she’s talking about her bum hole on stories. Apparently she looks so gawjus with all the slap on that we’re all clamouring to nibble on her chocolate starfish.

I see what she means by people DMing and calling her ‘brave’ for posting photos of her unmade up being utter bollocks though. Bravery isn’t that.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Also I feel like she (and a lot of other grammers are guilty of this) is making such a big deal about jet lag !
Ok we know you were in America and there's a time difference but sheesh !

Thing is, ‘mama influencers’ are on their way out - they’ll hang on for dear life and might not totally disappear, but they’ll never go back to the heady heights of circa 2015 when literally everything they touched turned to gold.

Coupled with the fact that Greg doesn’t have a fixed job any more (he goes on ANYTHING on tv, master chef, strictly, James Martin), I don’t believe their life is as rosy as she makes out. She says they won’t stay in their home, so basically they are property developers, but their kids have to live in the construction site while they do the work (it’s ok!! They are such freeeee spirits who love mud and diggers!!) whilst working the camera for a load of instafreebies along the way. No skirting boards is awful of course, but a couple relentlessly selling their family life as a career is worse. She has turned into what she used to make fun of when she first started out

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
the thing is, she genuinely seems to identify herself as some sort of celeb... she certainly seemingly regards herself as famous... “I don’t like house tours whilst we’re here”, why is that? You’re concerned about your safety? Yet flaunt the children and every detail of their lives at every opportunity.

at least there’s no concerns of people knowing where Milo goes to school ...because of course, he’s never there!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s too tired to function but Milo is ok to go to school 🙄
This is exactly what everyone else is thinking. She's exhausted and her mum took rex so she could nap. But it's ok for one kid to have a full day of school after a long night flight and the other to be fobbed off to parents. Just because the kids naked on the flight does not mean they won't be exhausted! Plan your trips better. It's so unfair on kids.

Reactions: 7
I really dont see what was so educational about that trip. Next time maybe check what phonics sounds the class will be learning while they're away and try to keep up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.