Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say the same.
When Milo was a that age and Rex was a baby, she found Milo hard. Now Milo is slightly more independent and communicative at 5, Rex has taken over the hard work mantle! To be totally fair- we've all been there, and Terrible Twos is a cliche for a reason (I thought 3 was awful too!), but she puts it across VERY negatively.

Susie, it will end! You know this. You've already done it!

Reactions: 2
When Milo was a that age and Rex was a baby, she found Milo hard. Now Milo is slightly more independent and communicative at 5, Rex has taken over the hard work mantle! To be totally fair- we've all been there, and Terrible Twos is a cliche for a reason (I thought 3 was awful too!), but she puts it across VERY negatively.

Susie, it will end! You know this. You've already done it!
Totally, I think it comes across differently to when others post the jokey “my kids being a head” as it just seems relentless!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
How can she not remember if she bought or was gifted?? It must be so entrenched! I remember what baby outfits and gifts people bought me, and my youngest is 7 - surely it’s the same principle?? She did stories the other day about her boys clothes “soooo many people want to know, yeah”, and said before she started that some were gifted. Out of the many many pages didn’t bother to identify which ones!! She’s a fucker.

Reactions: 4
How can she not remember if she bought or was gifted?? It must be so entrenched! I remember what baby outfits and gifts people bought me, and my youngest is 7 - surely it’s the same principle?? She did stories the other day about her boys clothes “soooo many people want to know, yeah”, and said before she started that some were gifted. Out of the many many pages didn’t bother to identify which ones!! She’s a fucker.
Can we report that sort of thing to the ASA? She really gets my goat

Snuz deserve this. All companies who send freebies to influencers like this deserve all they get. They'd never send it to a woman's shelter or to a mum who would really use it.

Reactions: 15
Can we report that sort of thing to the ASA? She really gets my goat
I think the ASA rules only apply for a year after the paid promotion/gift was actually started/sent. I’m not 100% sure, but for some reason that sticks in my mind. Rex is about 2 1/2 now, so I’m not sure the ASA will be able to do anything. I’d still be pretty irritated if it was my company who’d sent it to her through!

Greg is away skiing. With Will Young and Rob Rinder. Neither have updated their stories to say what they’re doing etc. And Greg is videoing their every move and tagging them, or reuploading and tagging if he forgot to before! Enjoy your holiday and let others do the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Greg is away skiing. With Will Young and Rob Rinder. Neither have updated their stories to say what they’re doing etc. And Greg is videoing their every move and tagging them, or reuploading and tagging if he forgot to before! Enjoy your holiday and let others do the same.
Agreed, I think Greg is worse than her sometimes and he’s really weird when he’s talking on Instagram. Like he’s auditioning to be a 90s children’s tv presenter 🤷🏼‍♀️. I think he’s pretty desperate for some tv work with a bit of longevity, like trackside reporting for bbc athletics, or I’m sure he’d be gunning for Colin and Denise’s job, but he’s just not very likeable or clever. I wonder what he will end up doing once the TV game shows have dried up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agreed, I think Greg is worse than her sometimes and he’s really weird when he’s talking on Instagram. Like he’s auditioning to be a 90s children’s tv presenter 🤷🏼‍♀️. I think he’s pretty desperate for some tv work with a bit of longevity, like trackside reporting for bbc athletics, or I’m sure he’d be gunning for Colin and Denise’s job, but he’s just not very likeable or clever. I wonder what he will end up doing once the TV game shows have dried up.
He’ll never get a pundit job with the BBC, not while Michael Johnson etc are still there. There have been public disagreements on a few occasions. Over comments Daley Thompson and Micheal Johnson have said - he’s publicly criticised them, and them him.
Its a shame for him as a winner of the major 4 competitions, as presumably anyone else in that position would be an automatic pundit option. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....ord-critics-world-championship-long-jump-gold

He’ll never get a pundit job with the BBC, not while Michael Johnson etc are still there. There have been public disagreements on a few occasions. Over comments Daley Thompson and Micheal Johnson have said - he’s publicly criticised them, and them him.
Its a shame for him as a winner of the major 4 competitions, as presumably anyone else in that position would be an automatic pundit option. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....ord-critics-world-championship-long-jump-gold
yes he has been pretty reactive in the past and seems to take criticism very badly so had a tendency to fall out with people who had ‘wronged’ him. I remember when he made a massive deal of withdrawing from SPOTY because of Connor McGregor or something, what with Greg’s superior morality and all, and then reinstated himself when he realised his self interest came before his morality and he hadnt got the response he had hoped for.

• Haha
Today has pushed me to unfollow her - firstly the mocking of some mixed tape an ex of Greg’s made which is a bit unfair to the ex in question and secondly her assertion that she doesn’t want to see other people’s ‘real lives’ behind insta perfection because she’s ‘comfy and content’.

Every opinion she has (‘just my opinion guys’) always has a barb at other people thrown in or some implied criticism. She’s very ‘mean girls’. (I get the irony of calling someone that whilst criticising them myself!)

Reactions: 15
The CD thing was weird. She has always been at pains to say how ‘cool’ she and Greg are as a couple and how sexual jealousy isn’t a thing for them. I don’t even remember her saying anything about trust (eg that they trust each other so infidelity isn’t on the horizon), it was mostly around sexual jealousy (implying what? They are more easy breezy, sexy cool and ‘open’ about these things and the other just doesn’t get jealous? I don’t know). I remember her being particularly vocal about it during Greg’s Strictly stint when rumours were flying (as you might be, ’curse of strictly’ and all that). However, the old green eyed monster was out in full force in those CD clips!

I don't think she came across as jealous. It was weird though, I think she was just trying to take the piss out of Greg but when she started mocking the songs the target then became the ex.

I think she’s so keen to portray how ‘cool’ she is, in the story re ex-tape & the stories about the accounts she follows.

He has definitely cheated that was not a normal reaction 😂 she was really riled for something that happened before they even met. If I was his ex I would be laughing that she’s so bothered about something from however many years ago I’m guessing about 15 given the songs on the tape. Get the duck over it 😂
Also the contradiction between the ‘tap to tidy’ piss take the other day and how it made her feel that her rooms are never that tidy to then say she only follows glossy accounts she doesn’t need to see much real life.
duck off you fickle witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.