Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susie said Milo was missing 2 weeks of school, which should mean he is back in the classroom on Monday.... ✈ Jet-Lagged AF. The poor boy won’t be in any state to learn a thing!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Another day out that looks rrrrreally well suited to a two year old.

...as long as it’s good Instagram content tho hey?!

Who did she sleep with? Just curious. Not judging because I was up for that kind of fun in my early 20s.

She just reminds me off all the bitchy mean girls at my school.

Yes she’s got the ability to laugh at herself (but that’s something that appears to be evaporating) and she can be funny but I also think the MN incident showed her petulant, defensive side.

That coupled with her regular hair twisting and tit eye monologues to camera led me to hit “unfollow”.

Reactions: 6
Susie said Milo was missing 2 weeks of school, which should mean he is back in the classroom on Monday.... ✈ Jet-Lagged AF. The poor boy won’t be in any state to learn a thing!
no way that kid is back in school tomorrow. I honestly cannot believe her attitude to his education. Mind blowing arrogance.

Reactions: 3
no way that kid is back in school tomorrow. I honestly cannot believe her attitude to his education. Mind blowing arrogance.
They’re still in Arizona and Greg is about to run a half marathon, so they’re not even going to be in the country in time for school tomorrow, surely?
I have no issue with many things they do, but I can’t help but feel they’re letting Milo down massively by keeping him in school but then taking him out for chunks of time.

Reactions: 4
They’re still in Arizona and Greg is about to run a half marathon, so they’re not even going to be in the country in time for school tomorrow, surely?
I have no issue with many things they do, but I can’t help but feel they’re letting Milo down massively by keeping him in school but then taking him out for chunks of time.
She seems to miss the fact that it will eventually have an impact on his friendships as well as his education. Also, as someone said previously, private schools still have attendance expectations- I don't think she's going to find that as free and easy as she may be expecting. If she wanted this style of education for Milo, she should have looked into homeschooling him or found an alternative school which would approach schooling differently.

Reactions: 5
She seems to miss the fact that it will eventually have an impact on his friendships as well as his education. Also, as someone said previously, private schools still have attendance expectations- I don't think she's going to find that as free and easy as she may be expecting. If she wanted this style of education for Milo, she should have looked into homeschooling him or found an alternative school which would approach schooling differently.
she also misses the point that it WILL have an impact on the rest of the class when he has to be caught up upon his return.

Reactions: 6
she also misses the point that it WILL have an impact on the rest of the class when he has to be caught up upon his return.
She seems to think the first year is an extension of nursery, when in reality the kids learn so much in the first year. Mine both went from non-readers and writers to being able to read books and write full sentences - I remember being amazed at the transformation.
He will be missing out on not only the learning but the friendships, potentially birthday parties, parts in school plays etc if this carries on, which presumably it will.
It also shows their complete lack of respect for the school & system, which can’t help but trickle down to the kids.

Reactions: 14
So- they’re back now. I assume he’s not going to school today and he will be knackered for the rest of this week so that’s the first half of this half term gone. I feel sorry for him tbh, if they keep this up he’s going to find himself pretty left out pretty quickly. I don’t reckon they’ll care though since they seem to have adopted their ‘the school is the enemy’ attitude to education- always helpful!

Reactions: 7
Susie has posted she’s made a project book about their holiday for Milo to take into school. Whilst that’s a naise thing for her to do, I feel sorry for the poor teacher that has to fein interest in looking through it and marking it/ giving some feedback!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.