Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Milo went to nursery for a bit then she took him out because he kept getting poorly. I think he just went back to reception after that so he had a few months in and out of nursery.

Reactions: 1
I don't think that's fair. We know Susie went to uni so she can't have done that poorly.

Some children thrive in the school environment, others don't. What about those who are bullied or who do less well because they don't have the right support? I was academic but I refused a full year of school when I was 14 for various reasons. I got over it but I do worry how my children will cope, especially with reduced funding and increasing class sizes.

I agree with Susie but I don't think she deals with the subject very sensitively and should just pay for private and pipe down.
she didn’t go to uni.

I’m confused who the Arizona day out stories are for?

In that, if she was out showing off WoburnSafari Park and what a great day out it is for kids, I’d wager she’d have a few thousand followers who live within an easy distance of it and would think “yeah we’ll try it”. Does she honestly think her Arizona stories are going to make people want to go on holiday, to a desert?!

All I can see is that she is over sharing. Those kids are totally recognisable, their full names and DOBs are in the public domain, she has given up any privacy they’d hope to have. And it’s totally unnecessary. There are far more famous former athletes than Greg who’s kids you wouldn’t have a clue what they looked like or their names.

and like someone said earlier, Rex not the flavour of the month currently. But fancy taking a toddler to a museum?!

So glad I found this thread as I’ve grown to find Susie unbearable in the past year. The fact she constantly bangs on about ‘travel’ and how much she loves it. She’s been nowhere, they go to one place in America annually and that’s it. It’s not like she did loads of travel before Greg either. So essentially she’s been to Arizona 3 times and California once. A regular Judith bloody Chalmers. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m confused who the Arizona day out stories are for?

In that, if she was out showing off WoburnSafari Park and what a great day out it is for kids, I’d wager she’d have a few thousand followers who live within an easy distance of it and would think “yeah we’ll try it”. Does she honestly think her Arizona stories are going to make people want to go on holiday, to a desert?!

All I can see is that she is over sharing. Those kids are totally recognisable, their full names and DOBs are in the public domain, she has given up any privacy they’d hope to have. And it’s totally unnecessary. There are far more famous former athletes than Greg who’s kids you wouldn’t have a clue what they looked like or their names.

and like someone said earlier, Rex not the flavour of the month currently. But fancy taking a toddler to a museum?!

So glad I found this thread as I’ve grown to find Susie unbearable in the past year. The fact she constantly bangs on about ‘travel’ and how much she loves it. She’s been nowhere, they go to one place in America annually and that’s it. It’s not like she did loads of travel before Greg either. So essentially she’s been to Arizona 3 times and California once. A regular Judith bloody Chalmers. 🙄🙄🙄
So true. All of this. Arizona is hardly Outer Mongolia is it? I don’t think you can call yourself ‘travel’ anything if you go to the same full place on repeat! Those kids, she’s as bad as MOD and FOD for the overexposed private lives, less staged, perhaps.

Reactions: 13
So true. All of this. Arizona is hardly Outer Mongolia is it? I don’t think you can call yourself ‘travel’ anything if you go to the same full place on repeat! Those kids, she’s as bad as MOD and FOD for the overexposed private lives, less staged, perhaps.
I’ve just worked out that since she went to Arizona the first time I’ve been to 12 countries on 5 continents. I don’t have ‘Travel’ in my bio. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think she’s hammering the Arizona stuff to try and blag freebies or work with the local tourist board or something similar. There’s absolutely no need for it - it’s complete overkill. Like, Single Mum of 3 Debbie in Slough really gives a rats ass about some bizzare museum in the middle of bloody Arizona? No!!!! It’s just not needed. She must spend ages typing all that out every time they go anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’s hammering the Arizona stuff to try and blag freebies or work with the local tourist board or something similar. There’s absolutely no need for it - it’s complete overkill. Like, Single Mum of 3 Debbie in Slough really gives a rats ass about some bizzare museum in the middle of bloody Arizona? No!!!! It’s just not needed. She must spend ages typing all that out every time they go anywhere.
Yeah I was thinking about this. I reckon she’s angling for free things to do whilst she’s there, maybe free accommodation for next time or even a job or PR partnership, as she’s made it clear that they intend to buy a 🤮 second home 🤮 there

Reactions: 4
I just think they take Rex places that aren’t suitable for 2 year olds and then it’s all eye rolls and passive aggressive comments when he doesn’t conform.

He’s 2 ffs.

Remember that time she said she wasn’t going to post anything with the kids in present time as she wanted to be ‘in the moment’ with them and not on her screen... LOL that worked well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stories are so in-depth, and ‘put-together’ - they must take her ages! It’s like watching the Arizona tourist board feed. Bored!!!! It also pisses me off when she says ‘unfollow if you don’t like what I post’ - that’s all well & good Susie, but if we ALL unfollow because you’re boring us, who are you going to flog your vitamins & Regatta coats to?

• Haha
  • Heart
The stories are so in-depth, and ‘put-together’ - they must take her ages! It’s like watching the Arizona tourist board feed. Bored!!!! It also pisses me off when she says ‘unfollow if you don’t like what I post’ - that’s all well & good Susie, but if we ALL unfollow because you’re boring us, who are you going to flog your vitamins & Regatta coats to?
I’d forgotten about the vitamins 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Back in the day Susie was well known for doing everything possible to bag a famous guy. She slept with a few rugby players before other z listers before she landed Greg. Then she must've realised that he was as far she was gonna get up the celeb z list ladder. He was practically a list when he won Olympic gold. I do like her but the arizona stories have been the dullest stories she's ever done. They always are. We get you want to be paid to travel/buy a house there suze but seriously wouldn't it be easier to just get a real job and save up for it rather than flogging a dull, orange tinged desert every chance you get? Still shocked milo is not back at school, and how many injuries has rex had during this break?!

Reactions: 10
Susie’s little ’free spirits’ are at it again. Do this pair do any actual parenting?

I have to agree with previous posters saying that if Susie and Greg were working class, they wouldn’t get away with their (re) lax (ed) approach to parenting on social media. They’d get their arses handed to them.
My kids are a similar age, and there is no way I would allow them to run riot in a shop like this - play about while we browse, sure - but to mess about and build dens with stock from the shop. Hell no. The staff might have seemed to be ‘playing along’ but I bet they were actually thinking ‘Get the hell out!’

Reactions: 15
They’re on a Ch5 travel programme tonight (9pm-10pm) on a #Ad Italian holiday

My kids are a similar age, and there is no way I would allow them to run riot in a shop like this - play about while we browse, sure - but to mess about and build dens with stock from the shop. Hell no. The staff might have seemed to be ‘playing along’ but I bet they were actually thinking ‘Get the hell out!’
Mine are a lot older now and were the same as yours. There is a happy medium between robot children and kids who do what they want, when they want.

Reactions: 3
Back in the day Susie was well known for doing everything possible to bag a famous guy. She slept with a few rugby players before other z listers before she landed Greg. Then she must've realised that he was as far she was gonna get up the celeb z list ladder.
Yes I remember the Twitter @rugbycakes days. Cringe

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.