Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘We’re proper foodies’… Does anyone actually say that about themselves?!
Silly me, I hadn’t realised scrambled eggs on toast with child finger smeared butter was the standard for being a foodie now. I’m Raymond Blanc level foodie if that’s so

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Silly me, I hadn’t realised scrambled eggs on toast with child finger smeared butter was the standard for being a foodie now. I’m Raymond Blanc level foodie if that’s so
Ah, but if you plop a whole burrata on top, it elevates you almost to aristocracy level…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beg on the beg. After another freebie.
This info isn’t hard to Google, get directions, turn up and PAY!
Beg on the beg. After another freebie.
This info isn’t hard to Google, get directions, turn up and PAY!
There’s a cost of living crisis and any small gyms are defo not going to give away a free membership to some beggy guy who was famous for 5 mins 11 years ago.

Anyway I can’t think of any places with a sauna and weights that aren’t a chain.

Thirdly just bleeping Google it

Reactions: 8
I think Beg uses his instagram like other people use google for voucher codes, he has a quick beg to see if anyone offers him something, if they don’t he’ll lower himself and pay full price. It’s gross

Reactions: 8
Of course Greg needs OLYMPIC weights. For he is an OLYMPIAN. Not in weight lifting, but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair I also use Olympic plates 😂 I don’t know why they’re actually called that 🤷‍♀️
They are specifically for Olympic bars and as weightlifting (Olympic lifting) predates powerlifting, the bars and plates took that name rather than being called powerlifting plates, for example.

Reactions: 2
I think he wants olympic bars and plates so he can do his ugly power cleans and drop the bar. Then he’ll go on to his weird weighted step up thing and 3/4 depth half arsed squats and start he squatted 200kg

Reactions: 2
I think he wants olympic bars and plates so he can do his ugly power cleans and drop the bar. Then he’ll go on to his weird weighted step up thing and 3/4 depth half arsed squats and start he squatted 200kg
What he needs is a good PT to coach him. There’re loads around but of course…they need to be up to Olympic champion training standard

Reactions: 1