Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the worst outfit l have ever had the misfortune of seeing. Take 3 items which should never be seen together - a hideous velour baby poo coloured suit, pair it with black strappy shoes picked out by your grandmother, accessories with a disco ball-esque spangly bag, add circa 2005 year 11 prom updo, finish with perpetually photo smug expression. Finally add the most basic of basic captions ‘going out out’ and what do you get…. Susie Verrill’s beauty awards post.

Luckily she isn’t z list enough to be on the crap magazines worst dressed pages. Warren Alfie Baker must be on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My kids don’t think that I bought the majority of their presents because I want the credit, just that I’m uncomfortable with them thinking that FC brought them xxx but their friend might have only got xxx - or vice versa. Their stockings come from FC and that’s it.
But then does that mean (and I am asking as a genuine question, not having a go at you) that you think it’s ok that the kid who doesn’t get much, is sad because his parents (rather than FC) got him, for example a book when his friend got an Xbox? It’s unfair that some kids get more than others, as I truly think it doesn’t matter who they are from because either way the person with the ‘lesser’ present would feel hard done by?

However, I would like to add that when I was growing up all our presents were from FC as were most of my friends, we would tell each other what we got when we went back to school and that was it, I never wondered why FC brought them ‘better’ presents than me.

I really feel like the magic of Christmas morning is wondering if he’s been and if you are going to get presents etc (no matter what those are). if you already know you are getting some presents (and it’s the big ones, rather than the stocking fillers) from your parents regardless it takes away from that magic for me. Obviously this is just my opinion on the matter and it’s probably formed on how I was raised. I am not judging anyone’s choice, it’s a personal matter and what you feel comfortable with.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But then does that mean (and I am asking as a genuine question, not having a go at you) that you think it’s ok that the kid who doesn’t get much, is sad because his parents (rather than FC) got him, for example a book when his friend got an Xbox? It’s unfair that some kids get more than others, as I truly think it doesn’t matter who they are from because either way the person with the ‘lesser’ present would feel hard done by?

However, I would like to add that when I was growing up all our presents were from FC as were most of my friends, we would tell each other what we got when we went back to school and that was it, I never wondered why FC brought them ‘better’ presents than me.

I really feel like the magic of Christmas morning is wondering if he’s been and if you are going to get presents etc (no matter what those are). if you already know you are getting some presents (and it’s the big ones, rather than the stocking fillers) from your parents regardless it takes away from that magic for me. Obviously this is just my opinion on the matter and it’s probably formed on how I was raised. I am not judging anyone’s choice, it’s a personal matter and what you feel comfortable with.
It is really tricky as all families have their own traditions and ways of doing FC, i think you just have to do what feels right for you and your family. As i said upthread, my parents used to "send the money to FC" so we got the magic of having our presents magically delivered but were also aware they were paid for. We've all done the same with our own kids. One year my dad was out of work leading up to Christmas and mum and dad sat us down and explained they werent able to send as much to FC that year and we were to think extremely hard and ask for 2 things we *really* wanted and "surprises", i remember that year quite clearly- but I actually remember the things that I got that I hadnt asked for and "the elves" had supposedly chosen and couldnt tell you what i actually requested! Our parents used to buy us an outfit each and usually a book that was "from them".

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There are billions of kids in the world who survive without Christmas. I really think people overthink it 😂
---
Teach your kids not to brag and then other kids needn’t worry about receiving less too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Smug face “MY elf is better than yours. We don’t do naughty, I don’t get it”
Seriously Holy Sue, have a day off! Laugh a minute in the Beggerford house hold! Reminds me of those parents who wouldn’t let their kids watch Grange Hill in case their kids became corrupted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Telling everyone they don’t have to do the elf while sounding extra smug that she does because SHE enjoys it

Reactions: 6
What is with that fake ‘oh look Daddy’s back just in time to do eggies’
---
Didn’t their other dogs live outside or something? Now the puppy is in bed!

Reactions: 4
‘Personally, I enjoy creating elf scenes (as I am creative). But not naughty elves. We don’t like encouraging that behaviour even though everyone knows it’s not real life. However YOU might not mind encouraging it but I have my ‘standards’. It takes a fair amount of effort to do the elves every night, and a lot of you can’t be bothered, but I do it because I am a ‘fun’ and creative parent (but no naughty elves-that’s not for us), but please don’t feel guilty about not doing this fun and creative thing.Just because I am doing it doesn’t mean you should feel you have to’

Reactions: 13
Please don’t forget she has TIME to do this. Not like us poor peasants who have to work because we didn’t make the same wise life choices as Susie and have children with an ex-Olympian turned reality star.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Christ alive.
Beggies is such a massive cringe fest!!!

poor child being treated like a puppet and their staged acting is tit

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Daphne is starting nursery so the ‘we don’t cover her face because she’s always with one of us’ ain’t gonna fly anymore. It’s her only content though except for her pound shop observational comedy routines. She’s gonna have to either have another child, be a hypocrite and continue to show Daphne, or actually get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Daphne is starting nursery so the ‘we don’t cover her face because she’s always with one of us’ ain’t gonna fly anymore. It’s her only content though except for her pound shop observational comedy routines. She’s gonna have to either have another child, be a hypocrite and continue to show Daphne, or actually get a job.
Not a real job! Shudder. She’s not some commoner don’t you know! It is at the point now where she’s exploiting only Daphne. She’s not a baby anymore. She defo needs to treat her the same as her brothers.

Reactions: 5