Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would do ANYTHING before getting a job. I’m waiting for the ‘I’m an SEN parent so can’t work’ angle. And that’s no disrespect to any parents who are actually in that situation, as it’s real. Just not for Susan.

Reactions: 7
She is unqualified and lacking in experience to get a ‘proper job’. She will ride on his coat tails forever and all while pretending she doesn't want anyone to mention the ‘gold medal’ and convincing herself she ‘works’ hard.

Another episode of Begory on the beg. He doesn’t have much luck with hire cars. Maybe get lead me to assume he drives them like a dick.

Reactions: 5
Aw-no special treatment for Olympic champions? Did diddums have to wait for assistance like the rest of us?

Reactions: 3
Anyone think they were on their way to Lapland when the car broke down? Seemed like they were on the beg for replacement tickets

Reactions: 4
Anyone think they were on their way to Lapland when the car broke down? Seemed like they were on the beg for replacement tickets
Yeah seems like they were, and they will probably get them as well. No idea why they were in a hire car though! Don’t they have a car each?

Reactions: 1
Yeah seems like they were, and they will probably get them as well. No idea why they were in a hire car though! Don’t they have a car each?
Don’t worry -she’s explained all….

1) they are waiting for a NEW CAR. That’s why they have a hire car. And a driver.
2) she’d like new Lapland tickets
3) she’d like a new nintendo
4) she doesn’t need confirmation one of the kids has ADHD, but she’s got it on video from yesterday so no need for a formal diagnosis then.
5) Beg was angry (don’t you know who he is?)

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought Rex was autistic. Is he ADHD now? Or is that Milo?

Watched the stories but couldn't concentrate as I was too distracted by her face being orange and her hands being white.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look he’s a pic of an Asian man holding my child. See I’m not racist!!

Also, the hand gestures in her stories and the stupid voice. She just needs to do us all a favour and come off insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But what would she actually do?! She genuinely believes this is her job. Which I find hilarious. Wish influencers had to have a performance review - can you imagine Susans’?!

• Haha
I don’t think I follow any one else on dancing on ice but I feel like Greg is gagging to win!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think I follow any one else on dancing on ice but I feel like Greg is gagging to win!
Of course he is, and he’ll believe that he will win. But his arrogance and cringey personality will come through and put pay to that!

Reactions: 3
He’s so desperate to be the winner of everything. Binned bobsleigh as soon as he wasn’t selected for the Olympics. Where’s the commitment? He was raving about it when he thought he’d be selected. Gave up at the first sign of rejection.

Reactions: 6