Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blue Cross website:
What happens if my dog chases deer?
As an owner, it’s your responsibility to prevent your dog from attacking and chasing, or being out of control off lead in a field containing livestock or deer.

If your dog attacks a deer in England or Wales you can be prosecuted under the Dogs Act 1871 or the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991. Owners of dogs that worry or attack farmed deer in Scotland could be prosecuted under the Dogs (Protection of Livestock) (Amendment) (Scotland) Act 2021.

How can he not know this??

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I can’t decide what is more pointless in this life, Susie’s 7 favourite things (why does she think we care about a clip on insta that she liked? Or indeed anything??) Or Greg’s eggies 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t decide what is more pointless in this life, Susie’s 7 favourite things (why does she think we care about a clip on insta that she liked? Or indeed anything??) Or Greg’s eggies 🤢
Eggies 🤢 without a doubt. The favourite things is pointless, but Beg’s weekly vomit-vids are actually painful.

• Haha
At this point I’m not sure how she can justify still showing Daphne’s face?
All of the children appeared in the DailyMail article from the Lego event - she put the same pic up with emojis covering the boys faces but not Daphne's?! They all look exactly the same and all look like Susan!

Reactions: 5
Totally !!
I hope that anyone who believed the “death threat” stories has now realised it was a complete over exaggeration to take the heat away from the unforgivable twitter comments she made. She is such a horror.

Reactions: 9
Daphne is a copy and paste Susie but with Greg’s colouring. Poor girl will need a truckload of fake tan if she wants to match her mum’s skin tone when she’s older 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it just bad lighting or is Daphne’s face absolutely filthy in that picture of her in her dance outfit? 🤢

Why are they always ill? Beg was moaning he had a cold last week, Daphne’s got one now. No doubt Susie will be ill by the weekend. Never known anything like it.

🌼 does look like she’s had a fake tan mishap….how I look if I even attempt to use it!

Why is it that whenever their kids are ill they drag them out to soft play, dancing, sports etc? She talks so much about getting them outside for fresh air but as soon as illness kicks in they’re back to wherever they can spread some germs to everyone else!

IMG_7977.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
🌼 does look like she’s had a fake tan mishap….how I look if I even attempt to use it!

Why is it that whenever their kids are ill they drag them out to soft play, dancing, sports etc? She talks so much about getting them outside for fresh air but as soon as illness kicks in they’re back to wherever they can spread some germs to everyone else!

View attachment 2572528
They absolutely love spreading their germs! Remember when they flew sick and then blamed their illness on other people on the plane 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beg is very happy as he is the centre of attention just the way he likes it as it’s his birthday.

Reactions: 1
If you turn 37, aren't you starting your 38th year? 🤷‍♀️ Normally I wouldn't be such a pedant (I would), but these two piss me off.

• Haha