Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people are divided on this!

we’ve always done ALL the Xmas pressies from FC. That’s how my parents did it and it always seemed so magical! I don’t need the kids to be eternally grateful for the bike they received because it is an ‘expensive’ present. I know they are thankful for what they receive-not to me personally but in general. So it doesn’t surprise me that Susan doesn’t want FC ‘to get the credit for expensive gifts’. It just seems quite self absorbed (which I’m not surprised at!). I’ve probably opened a whole can of worm and we all do it differently, but the way she puts things sounds so snarky!

Reactions: 9
We were always told mum and dad sent the money to FC to buy our presents because he has all the elves to help him with the shopping. It was a nice balance of having the magic but not letting us thinking that stuff just appeared literally from nowhere!

Reactions: 2
Yeah, that sounds nice. We never got much but it did feel special that it came from Father Christmas! I just thought all my friends got their presents from him too. We never discussed who bought what!
with my own kids I never felt the need for them to make a big fuss about how I’d bought a ‘big’ Xmas pressie for them. The excitement that ‘he’d been’ was so lovely and enough!

• Heart
My kids don’t think that I bought the majority of their presents because I want the credit, just that I’m uncomfortable with them thinking that FC brought them xxx but their friend might have only got xxx - or vice versa. Their stockings come from FC and that’s it.

Reactions: 8
My kids don’t think that I bought the majority of their presents because I want the credit, just that I’m uncomfortable with them thinking that FC brought them xxx but their friend might have only got xxx - or vice versa. Their stockings come from FC and that’s it.
I agree with this, people have such varied budgets and at a young age it must be very confusing when someone gets a bike and an iPad when FC has only brought you little gifts and tokens.

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t think kids that are little and believe in FC would even realise who got what. By the time they do, they probably know that he isn’t real and know all presents come from real people (at least that’s what happened with my children!)! Anyway-I knew this would be a divisive topic!!

It was just the way she put it - making present buying all about her and needing the recognition which in my opinion is not a reason to give a present!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Complains school is ensuring kids know maths. Her followers sympathise. She says no, OBVIOUSLY golden child knows times tables and will pass the test with flying colours, she doesn’t need any comments etc.

SO WHAT WAS THE POINT SUSAN?

I’m sure she’d be the first one to complain if they weren’t teaching and double checking!

Susan knows best - she went to grammar school, after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Complains school is ensuring kids know maths. Her followers sympathise. She says no, OBVIOUSLY golden child knows times tables and will pass the test with flying colours, she doesn’t need any comments etc.

SO WHAT WAS THE POINT SUSAN?

I’m sure she’d be the first one to complain if they weren’t teaching and double checking!

Susan knows best - she went to grammar school, after all.
She has an A level in Dance so she is far more qualified in primary teaching than primary teachers. Can’t believe you forgot that, tut tut.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has an A level in Dance so she is far more qualified in primary teaching than primary teachers. Can’t believe you forgot that, tut tut.
It opens up so much! I didn’t know it made you a such an expert in SEND that you can charge people to read a newsletter about it!

• Haha
Anyone else think that begs skating partner is starting to look fed up with ‘fun Beg’ and his hilarious ‘MOOORNING’

This whole "doing Eggies and rolling their eyes at Daphne when she smashes and egg or doesn't do what they want" is embarrassing. She's 3! It's not even funny. "oh look at our kid, isn't she naughty?"

She posted about I’m a celebrity. You just know she wants to go on it, except no one would know who she is. The girlfriend of some bloke who was in the Olympics years ago, briefly in the Mail for racism since

Reactions: 7
[QUOTE="Notaninstamumeither, post: 17502662, member: 380
She posted about I’m a celebrity. You just know she wants to go on it, except no one would know who she is. The girlfriend of some bloke who was in the Olympics years ago, briefly in the Mail for racism since
[/QUOTE]
It must really piss her off that she's not "famous" in her own right and that Greg's "fame" is so minor these days, enough to be invited on every reality show, but not enough for a show or a regular spot on a sports programme.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So the handbag post….. tell me you’ve got a Chloe bag without telling me you’ve got a Chloe bag. Christ. No one cares.

So the handbag post….. tell me you’ve got a Chloe bag without telling me you’ve got a Chloe bag. Christ. No one cares.
I’ve got 2 💁‍♀️ and a few other designer bags. Don’t think I’ve ever posted them so obviously 😂

Reactions: 3
She can’t even make Z list status. Not for the want of trying

• Haha
Sorry if someone else has said this in the past but Greg’s insta bio says master chef winner 2019 and I have second hand embarrassment 😂😂 he really hasn’t achieved anything else in those four years?

• Haha
Sorry if someone else has said this in the past but Greg’s insta bio says master chef winner 2019 and I have second hand embarrassment 😂😂 he really hasn’t achieved anything else in those four years?
Well he did beat renowned chefs such as Neil razor Ruddock and someone from Geordie Shore so it’s pretty hard to top.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For the bleeping hundredth time Susan. Woburn Sands is a TOWN. And make up ya mind if you live in Woburn Sands, Woburn or Aspley Guise

• Haha