Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seem to remember he thought about rowing too

Bobsleigh-he got to do a couple of comps to qualify for Olympics (think he was B team), and didn’t do as well as expected and didn’t make the Olympic cut. All that huff and puff about being both a winter and summer Olympian and then hardly alluded to the fact he was not selected!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is the mother of 3 so disorganized that the ice rink have started giving crafts to Daffy? How long is she there for with a toddler who clearly is not being entertained for the staff to step in and find something.
Bet Greg regrets her learning to drive blue; he can't go anywhere without her following!

Reactions: 6
Why is the mother of 3 so disorganized that the ice rink have started giving crafts to Daffy? How long is she there for with a toddler who clearly is not being entertained for the staff to step in and find something.
Bet Greg regrets her learning to drive blue; he can't go anywhere without her following!
Why’s she even taking Daff to the rink ? It’s no fun for her. duck off to Morrisons cafe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'll be at the Ice Rink keeping an eye on Old Greg to make sure that he's keeping his spandex on and her wedding of the century in Arizona (that hasn't been mentioned for a while) still happens.

They managed to avoid the Strictly affair curse, but I bet those at Dancing on Ice are mad shaggers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'll be at the Ice Rink keeping an eye on Old Greg to make sure that he's keeping his spandex on and her wedding of the century in Arizona (that hasn't been mentioned for a while) still happens.

They managed to avoid the Strictly affair curse, but I bet those at Dancing on Ice are mad shaggers 😂
He didn't stay in strictly long enough to be cursed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will be hanging around that ice rink everyday, in desperate hope of being filmed during the rehearsals. She did the same when he was on strictly.

Reactions: 10
Susie would be better off staying as far away from the rink/rehearsals as possible. A quick Google of “Greg Rutherford girlfriend” and the 5th result is the Daily Mail article about her “apology” for racist tweets. If a curious person catches a glimpse of her on the show and looks her up, they’ll get alot more than they bargained for.

The internet never forgets Susan, even if you seem to.

Reactions: 12
The pair of them wind me up. She's supposedly had death threats and was so desperately worried about her children, but not worried enough to not post photos of them when she wants to make money. And also not worried enough to not post the name of her child's school to the internet. And having posted the name of the school, rather than be devastated that she made such an error and grateful that people were concerned enough to let her know, she's bitching that people had the audacity to message her to tell her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone see the photo she’s talking about where she showed the kids school?
I saw it, it just had the schools name next to Milo’s name under the poem.

I don’t really get the Miro Rutherforf thing though, either the kid referred to himself as Miro throughout the poem or there was a typo at each mention of his name 🤷🏿‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The pair of them wind me up. She's supposedly had death threats and was so desperately worried about her children, but not worried enough to not post photos of them when she wants to make money. And also not worried enough to not post the name of her child's school to the internet. And having posted the name of the school, rather than be devastated that she made such an error and grateful that people were concerned enough to let her know, she's bitching that people had the audacity to message her to tell her.
Also it doesn’t take a genius to work out which school they’re at. There are two within a similar distance and you can which one by her school run stories

Reactions: 1
Ok, we need to add Susie having a poem ‘published’ 😅 in a poetry book aged 9 on to her A Level in Dance to her list of qualifications and life achievements 😂

Also, the way she goes on about behind the scenes of influencers ‘in case you were wondering’ type of statements just gives me the ick (as the kids like to say these days). She is just so full of her own importance and genuinely seems to think she’s a cut above everyone else. Go and get a job luv, no one cares what you think about anything 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone who still bangs on about their school achievements at her age is just showing how little they actually do or have achieved since.

Reactions: 15
Ok, we need to add Susie having a poem ‘published’ 😅 in a poetry book aged 9 on to her A Level in Dance to her list of qualifications and life achievements 😂

Also, the way she goes on about behind the scenes of influencers ‘in case you were wondering’ type of statements just gives me the ick (as the kids like to say these days). She is just so full of her own importance and genuinely seems to think she’s a cut above everyone else. Go and get a job luv, no one cares what you think about anything 🙄
But she is the expert of everything! And is nev
Is Greg just stood there while his dog tries to chase a deer?
How dare he! This is illegal surely- what a horrible and irresponsible dog owner he is

• Angry
Reactions: 7
when did they get their #gifted kitchen? They haven’t cleaned the coffee machine till now?????

Greg made me put this on my stories cos I’m not at all boring and we might get a free repair/replacement.

why not just contact the manufacturers directly? It must be under warranty!

adulting is difficult when you’ve never had a proper job.

Reactions: 5